Who is more important to Texans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Who is more important to Texans

John McClain of the Houston Chronicle reports the Texans will not wield their franchise tag before Monday's deadline.

They're either going to re-sign SS Glover Quin to a long-term deal or let him hit the market. The Texans never considered using the tag on free agent OLB Connor Barwin. Re-signing Quinn is Houston's priority over keeping Barwin.

I honestly thought they would want to keep Barwin over Quinn...  I know Rusty is happy Quinn is available.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Who is more important to Texans

Loved Barwin out of college, would fit here. Although I would put an DT on the list first.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

What shocked me was that Barwin ran a 4.47 at 268 pounds!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I wouldn't be surprised if Barwin doesn't get the money he's looking for - he had only 3 sacks last year playing the weakside in that defense?? This is a team that has JJ Watt. I seriously wonder how many times this guy was asked to beat single blocking and couldn't. He did have 11 sacks the year before, but man that's a big drop off when you consider who he was playing with.