Who is our 2nd round pick J cunningham

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

Who is our 2nd round pick J cunningham

Will he play for us or is he a CRABLE??? Does anyone have any info on why he has yet to be seen?? Im feeling IR for some reason!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: Who is our 2nd round pick J cunningham

I think the IR list is done for the year....at least I hope it is.  This is my biggest frustration on being a Pats fan.  When a player is not playing you never know why.  You don't know if he stinks or if it's an injury.  You don't know what kind of injury.  You don't know nothin'.

This is what I know.  He got hurt during practice when the Saints were in town.  I haven't heard what the injury is however.  This has been 3 weeks and we still don't know nothin'.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

BB does it his way and is successful.  This won't change; and his way includes being very closed when it comes to injuries.  I like his coaching; I like the team winning; I can live with the lack of info on injuries.  That said I would like to see what Cunningham can do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

How can other teams prepare for us if they don't know the extent of our injuries? It's not fair and I'm surprised Polian hasn't lobbied for us to be more forthcoming with our injury reports.Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Yes, if your asking is he our second round pick-he was our second round pick.Laughing

Do you mean to ask where is he? He's healing up.

Digger's right. don't show your hand till you have to.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

In Response to Re: Who is our 2nd round pick J cunningham:
    [QUOTE]How can other teams prepare for us if they don't know the extent of our injuries? It's not fair and I'm surprised Polian hasn't lobbied for us to be more forthcoming with our injury reports.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

I'm actually surprised the piece of sh*t Arlen Spector hasn't investigated this in congress myself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is our 2nd round pick J cunningham : I'm actually surprised the piece of sh*t Arlen Spector hasn't investigated this in congress myself.
    Posted by rickrand3[/QUOTE]

didn't he get voted out and lost his seat to a republican?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Cunningham is practicing.  He was working with the first team before he damaged his ankle.  I think he'll be opposite TBC on the first-string pass defense subpackage against Cincinnati.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

If he isnt placed on IR today or whenever cut downs end then hes fine.

He was riding a bike and at practice wearing shorts. I highly doubt a guy who is about to be placed on IR is going to be chilling with the first stringers.

Edelman we can start climbing on that bridge because its been 2-3 weeks now and hasnt shown his face. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is our 2nd round pick J cunningham : didn't he get voted out and lost his seat to a republican?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

He lost in the Democratic primary and will be out of office at the start of the next term.  Good riddance.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Woods was just cut. Cunningham has to be ready to go for them to do that. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2010/09/04/patriots-olb-jermaine-cunningham-could-be-ready-to-play-this-week/" title="Permanent Link: Patriots OLB Jermaine Cunningham could be ready to play this week">Patriots OLB Jermaine Cunningham could be ready to play this week

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2010/09/04/patriots-olb-jermaine-cunningham-could-be-ready-to-play-this-week/

With all the talk of the Patriots’ pass-rush www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2010/08/27/how-did-the-patriots-defensive-pressure-affect-rams-qb-sam-bradford/">and the struggles getting to the passers, there has been one forgotten fact: Jermaine Cunningham hasn’t played this preseason.

The second-round pick from Florida www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2010/08/03/does-patriots-former-de-jermaine-cunningham-feel-like-an-outside-linebacker-i-feel-like-a-football-player/">was drafted to get after the quarterback and solidify the edge. But he’s been battling a high ankle sprain since early in camp, forcing him to miss every preseason game and allowing Derrick Burgess to take over at outside linebacker.

Over the course of doing some checking for roster purposes, I found out today that Cunningham should actually be good to go this week. His ankle is healing, he could return to practice as early as Monday. He may be ready to go by Sunday.

And that would really, really help.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Chad it is time to hang them up.....

Christopher Price capeleaguer : Report: Ex-Pats WR Chad Jackson out in Buffalo. Bills site said he was doing well this preseason. Not well enough apparently

Sections
Shortcuts