who is racist here?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Re: who is racist here?

In Response to who is racist here?:
    I know this has nothing to do with sports,but many threads here turn into politics anyways.i have to wonder why obama would say what he is saying here about the gates case,when he dosent know all the facts.the cops i feel were doing there jobs.neighbors were reporting a possible break-in.the cops responded,only to get an ear full of racial slurs,and the guy calling one of the cops mom,all sort of names.they took the guy to jail for disorderly conduct.now obama calls it a racial move,and wants the the cop to apologize.if it was me,i would get a lawer,for if this cop dosent apologize,obama could have a chat with the mayor,and have this cop,who did no wrong,fired. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32092715/ns/us_news-race_and_ethnicity/
    Posted by mosseffect43

An arrogant snob professor from Harvard is an arrogant snob professor from Harvard, regardless of color. It is an outrage that he gets away with this, then gets to turn it into a racial case in which we are supposed to feel sorry for the bum. Give me his sinecure anyday. For Obama to jump on this so easily, while admittedly knowing nothing about it, is also a disgrace. Now he wants to invite Crowley and the arrogant bum to DC for some racial healing bs? Doesn't he have a little more on his plate to worry about?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: who is racist here?:
    How is it these "neighbors" didn't recognize this man entering his own house?  Was he in disguise?  That is one question that needs answering.
    Posted by agcsbill

If in the future a black man breaks into Gates' house and the same neighbor sees it, do you think she will call 911 again?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

When I was in the military, I had at least two racial incidents although I'm still not sure, after all these years, if the first one qualifies as racial. Both were the result of my own personality defects. I was working in an office. One of the civilian women was a beautiful black woman. She used to call me "Honey". I was suffering from terminal low self esteem so I assumed I couldn't possibly be attractive to her. One day, she called me "Honey" again. I told her not to say that again to me. She asked why. I replied..."You know why." I was referring to my perception that I wasn't worthy of such an affectionate term. However, because of our racial difference, it came out sounding like something else. I was also anti-social and never said hello to anyone except officers. Of course, I had to salute them. I passed a black person on the base with my usual indifference. Later, at the mess hall, he sat down at my table with two of his friends. He informed them that I was a racist because I ignored him on the street. I replied with what some others on this website have said..."I'm completely unprejudiced. I hate everyone." We all became good friends. The racial situation is such that trouble can start with much less than what happened in Cambridge.
    Posted by Yapple

What was the purpose and meaning of this tripe?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: who is racist here? : b/c by the sounds of things his course preaches some garbage about how America is still terribly racist against the black man.  Simple observation should tell you that's not the case.  Whether you're listening to Jesse Jackson, testimonials from CNN's abominable "Black in America" series, or just African American friends with similar stories, you have to remember that you're not exactly listening to an independent party.  I'm sure many African Americans are absolutely convinced that they're being targeted, but unjustified paranoia does not a racism problem make!
    Posted by JulesWinfield

How does THIS particular LOCAL case get the kind of national attention it has? If this snotty professor bum, who by all accounts has a great life and does well in so-called "White America", is a poster child for racial profiling and an object of pity and sympathy, this country is going backwards on this issue. Playing the race card is beginning to approach "cry wolf" levels.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

Didn't they try to sell Obama to us as a gifted, brilliant Savior who was going to heal all the damage caused by George Bush?

He sure does hang out with a lot of racist people for a Messiah.

This guy really scares me, like the kid in "The Omen".

Somebody should check his head for a 666 engraving.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Jar59:

When I see BO hanging out with Rottweilers instead of Secret Service agents and/or weird things happen to his kids' dog - then, we should check into the '666' on his scalp......oh wait, both he and Damon were born elsewhere and came into full blown power while living in Chicago.....ok, things that make you go hmmmm... Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"What was the purpose and meaning of this tripe?"

I love to read anything I've written.

Go Pats!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Didn't they try to sell Obama to us as a gifted, brilliant Savior who was going to heal all the damage caused by George Bush? He sure does hang out with a lot of racist people for a Messiah. This guy really scares me, like the kid in "The Omen". Somebody should check his head for a 666 engraving.
    Posted by JAR59

Like a rotten mackerel by moonlight, Obama both shines and stinks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

I think anyone who calls him/herself a black person is racist. After all by saying that they are saying there's a physical difference inherent between them and a person they would 'not' call a black person.

Sections
Shortcuts