who is the best RB today? LT thinks he is.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

who is the best RB today? LT thinks he is.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/02/lt-proclaims-hes-the-best-back/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: who is the best RB today? LT thinks he is.

Look for # 28 in a purple uniform..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to who is the best RB today? LT thinks he is.:
    Posted by mosseffect43

THIS JUST IN!

LT is photographed immediately after being informed that he is not the best RB but only the best CB (cry baby) in the league!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Ronnie Brown

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

If by Ronnie Brown you mean AP, then yes

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

AP, Michael Turner a close second. He may not have had the same amount of yards as AP but he had more TDs last season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Peterson is #1.  Forte isn't far behind.  He's probably the only workhorse RB left in the league. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

"The difference with me is you can put me out on that field and there will be nothing I can't do.  I won't have to come off the field."

If he doesn't have to come off the field then why does he always take himself out of big games? 

Seems the only think Tomlinson can't do is be tough.

And for the record, I have never referred to Tomlinson as L.T.  There was only one L.T. and he left it all on the field, every Sunday.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

AP

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

The best running back in the league based only from a talent perspective is without a doubt Steven Jackson! Unbeleievable hands and an absolute beast of a runner. If you put Steven jackson with the vikings/Panthers/chargers/ o-lines (point being any good offense with other options) He would dominate the league like he did in 2006. 90 catches and almost 2500 total yards.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHILZONE686. Show PHILZONE686's posts

Lawrence Maroney

... a guy can dream right?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Definitely Adrian Peterson...I would take Brandon Jacobs myself..hell, he is bigger than most LB's in this league and almost untackleable (if that's a word).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

AP has to be #1, after that there really is no clear cut #2.  I think DeAngelo Williams is real good but he gives away quite a few touches.  Straight talent/big play ability, he is right up there.  Forte is good, more a workhouse type guy.  Brandon Jacobs is real good, but he can't seem to get through a whole season. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3836043. Show user_3836043's posts

Apparently LT has never watched a Vikings game!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Fred Taylor!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

one things for sure LT has one thing right the best back in the NFL is recognized by initials,AP....The next guy everyone will be watching is Beenie Wells!He's got some serious moves.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LLLEON. Show LLLEON's posts

Washington for the NY Jets!

That was easy!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

In Response to Re: who is the best RB today? LT thinks he is.:
    Washington for the NY Jets! That was easy!
    Posted by LLLEON

Oh, Leon?  Yo thread was deleted, bunky!  Ta Ta. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Brian Westbrook when he is healthy is pretty damn good.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NE-decade-of-my-dreams. Show NE-decade-of-my-dreams's posts

In Response to who is the best RB today? LT thinks he is. : THIS JUST IN! LT is photographed immediately after being informed that he is not the best RB but only the best CB (cry baby) in the league!  
    Posted by unclealfie

Bwaaahhaahaa!!! I LOVE IT! I remember the year the Patriots smoked the chargers in the playoffs and Tomlinson whined about how the Patriots had "no class" lol This after the whole chargers team acted like they were the best thing since sliced bread all year. I remember how before the game the announcers gushed over Tomlinson, saying he was one of the classiest players they've ever seen in the NFL. Since then LT has done nothing but whine and cry about everything that doesn't go his way. He's shown himself to be fragile in psyche and in physicality, taking himself out of big games with injuries that most any other player would play through. referrence: Tedi Bruschi playing most of a season with a broken hand. Tedi B. now that's a true class NFL player. LT... not even close

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Brian Westbrook when he is healthy is pretty damn good.
    Posted by MVPkilla
    westbrook is a great back.not only can he rush for a 1,oooyrds.he can also put up 1,000 receiving.he definitely is the best complete back.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NE-decade-of-my-dreams. Show NE-decade-of-my-dreams's posts

In Response to who is the best RB today? LT thinks he is.:

Posted by mosseffect43

This is a great respose to that link From a poster there:

1. stanjam says: September 2, 2009 9:35 AM

Another example of the self admitted "most humble" guy in the NFL. LT is a great running back, but his ego gets in his was all to often. He talks like he expects people to just hand him trophies and superbowl victories. The past few seasons what has gotten in the Chargers way wasn't a lack of talent, it was a lack of an ego check, which leads to overconfidence, which leads to complacency, which leads to a seat on the couch during SuperBowl Sunday. Good to know that LT and the Chargers are right on track for yet another round of playoff exits.

Such talent on that team. Too bad there is no one there to force a reality check on them so they can utilize that talent.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from iaqueenie. Show iaqueenie's posts

There are a lot of really good ones in the league. All mentioned plus Sproles is pretty good. I'd have to say that AP is tip top though. Too bad we don't have any of them..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I Agree,this is one thing ive noticed about the chargers back when LT was pouting after there loss against us in the playoffs.but instead,he chose to single out our guys doing the merriman in the middle of there feild.i beleive if the chargers as a team, loss there ego,s.they could be a very scary team.

Sections
Shortcuts