Who is the biggest troll?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Re: Who is the biggest troll?

Define Biggest.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

reg122 = Togah.  Don't know why the heck people keep replying to him. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

Why pick just one?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

No one will ever top Leon. He is the king of teh trolls hands down

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Leon is the biggest troll.  I don't have any problem with trolls who at least try to have a real discussion.  Sure, they are delusional about their teams (unlike us lol), but at least there is some discussion.  

Leon simply acts like a kid without a single serious post.  He's kind of like the kid in the back seat at the stop light who looks over at you and picks his nose.  JintsFan would be my second choice.  He's an a$@wipe.

Then there is this whole other group of people who are not trolls, but who still need to be taken back behind the woodshed.  BostonBobBlowsHard comes to mind.  In fact, it seems most of the NE'er board as#holes spend most of their time on the Sox board.  Not sure why that is.  

reg122 is not a troll.  If you look at his posts, he is both a Pats and a Sox fan.  Once again, he spends a lot of time on the Sox board.  Although he is not a troll, he is inflammatory nonetheless.  That's OK.  He's hardly the first person on this board to post something inflammatory.  DuhCeltics comes to mind.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Reg and Leon might be the same person. And I wouldn't doubt they are simply the newer incarnations of our original Togah! Although reg sounds a lot like our old friend DaCeltics from a few weeks ago. JBolt and underdogg I don't consider true trolls. They at least can have a rational discussion some of the time. But they do use the troll tactics sometimes to try to aggravate us.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

In Response to Who is the biggest troll?:
    [QUOTE]Who is the biggest troll? Ever been here? www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2236
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Trolls, as a rule, are basically get-a-life dipsh*ts who are unemployed or have way too much time on their hands.  

But, underdog and jbolt and the other dude at least have a basic working knowledge of football and sports. 

Leon, on the other hand, is a complete know-nothing jag-off with absolutely no redeeming qualities. He's driven by hatred of all Boston teams and the painful knowledge that the Jets are one of the sorriest excuses for a franchise in the history of professional sports.  Leon is a clueless, overweight, single guy with a menial job at Best Buy and is borderline brain-damaged, a total waste of oxygen. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Who is the biggest troll?:
    [QUOTE]Reg and Leon might be the same person. And I wouldn't doubt they are simply the newer incarnations of our original Togah! Although reg sounds a lot like our old friend DaCeltics from a few weeks ago. JBolt and underdogg I don't consider true trolls. They at least can have a rational discussion some of the time. But they do use the troll tactics sometimes to try to aggravate us.
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

I agree with Bub, Leon is a mere shadow of the legendarily deformed Toggah. In the first and best FORUM board era Toggah got under EVERYONE's skin. His power lay in that nobody used the primative "ignore" feature on the first board and we all enjoyed crossing swords with him in defense of our team. The troll was vile! The ones on the board now are mostly clowns.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is the biggest troll? : I agree with Bub, Leon is a mere shadow of the legendarily deformed Toggah. In the first and best FORUM board era Toggah got under EVERYONE's skin. His power lay in that nobody used the primative "ignore" feature on the first board and we all enjoyed crossing swords with him in defense of our team. The troll was vile! The ones on the board now are mostly clowns.
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]

Togah was at least entertaining and sometimes funny with his annoying posts. 
    Leon is just boring.  My theory is, if your going to be an out-and-out dooshbag, at least be a funny dooshbag. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Those guys are all pikers.

Now the troll in "The Three Billy Goats Gruff" . . .

that was a troll.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

leon the liar...aka mother goose, the story teller....mr. i played div 1 college football (but wont say where)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In addition to the report button, there's a special section of the forums for talking to the mods:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aMisc.+MusingsForum%3a10091Discussion%3ad42f5a33-77a8-4acd-9a81-5bcc43bde194

Let's ban these mothahf*ckas

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

Appears Reg122 is gone.

3 to go!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Leon is a clueless, overweight, single guy with a menial job at Best Buy and is borderline brain-damaged, a total waste of oxygen. 

I have to disagree with a couple of these points. first, I doubt Leon even has a job. I don't think he could remember the simple phrase "Would you like fries with that, sir?". And second, you need to have a brain before it can be damaged! I wouldn't doubt he is overweight, and he's definitely a waste of oxygen. I think he lives in his mother's basement, because the winos kicked him out from under the bridge!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

[QUOTE]Who is the biggest troll? Ever been here? www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2236
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

i'm surprised, j you lumped yourself in with the usual suspects. I don't think you're being fair to yourself, because you actually discuss football with everyone, and include your point of view, you don't get out there and try to start pissing matches or insult people. Let yoursaelf off the hook!! Leon is the hands down winner, nothing but a waste of good oxygen and flesh!!!! GO PATS!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

[QUOTE]Leon is the biggest troll.  I don't have any problem with trolls who at least try to have a real discussion.  Sure, they are delusional about their teams (unlike us lol), but at least there is some discussion.   Leon simply acts like a kid without a single serious post.  He's kind of like the kid in the back seat at the stop light who looks over at you and picks his nose.  JintsFan would be my second choice.  He's an a$@wipe. Then there is this whole other group of people who are not trolls, but who still need to be taken back behind the woodshed.  BostonBobBlowsHard comes to mind.  In fact, it seems most of the NE'er board as#holes spend most of their time on the Sox board.  Not sure why that is.   reg122 is not a troll.  If you look at his posts, he is both a Pats and a Sox fan.  Once again, he spends a lot of time on the Sox board.  Although he is not a troll, he is inflammatory nonetheless.  That's OK.  He's hardly the first person on this board to post something inflammatory.  DuhCeltics comes to mind.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]thanks i guess caraway. i m not a troll. i m not however inflammatory all the time. i will admit to sometimes being provocative for i get bored and tired of the same lovefest posts and threads. its people like me who push others to think outside the box a little bit. then again, its people like u and mvpkilla that help to get me bak into the box when i go too far off the reservation. life requires all kinds!  some of u only want to focus on the "negative" stuff like the fact i m sik and tired of mr. watson, tender roni, and our great icon tedy b. but yep i believe in the usual fan gospel. i believe that brady is the SECOND greatest QB of all times as of now, i believe that belichick as of now is the greatest coach in NFL history and is one of the greatest in all of sports history, i think the pats will and should win the super bowl this year.

the big difference between this board and the sox board is in one word PERSPECTIVE. this board is way too reactionary and hypersensitive to any criticism and out of the box thinking or attentions. i have yet to EVER even b negatively personalized on the sox board and i have said far "worse" stuff there and generally get even more folks checkg out my threads. whether its me saying that jacoby ellsbury could be the greatest leadoff hitter in sox history or that  after next year we should put "wake to sleep", respondents are always respectful, tolerant and empathetic of my point of view as i m to theirs. inflammatory is kind of an insult for it insinuates that one is just blowing smoke on isssues and conclusions they dont really believe. i have expressed absolutely no view i do not 100% BELIEVE or independently ponder! now excuse me, i have to go back down to my mother's basement...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]what? i only got 15% of your votes? who is this leon fella? i work hard to be an a$$$$$, i do not accept anything less than #1!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

who is this jbolted anyways? u got a lot of nerve coming on here with your loser chargers helmet and insulting a passionate almost-lifelong patriot and boston  sports fan. i was bleeding the red, white and blue when zolak was masquerading as a startg QB for this team. i was in those stands when freakin marc wilson was called a savior. i was there when grogan had to take painkillers at halftime just to lose through the next half. so to u and the rest of u johnny come latelys with stuff to say and polls to run on me.... go shock and bolt yourself!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

another big difference with this board as compared to the sox board and y they get by far more posters is the fact that this one is so INSULAR! on the sox board, u actually see open yankee posters as well some posts from fans of other teams so u r not always reading from the choir. that gives PERSPECTIVE! people there can argue and disagree while remaining civil and doing without all the freakin 4 year old, i want to go suckkk on my thumb or my mommy because the world isnt agreeing with me whining that u get from certain members of this board. perhaps we need some giant and jet fans coming over here. or some colts fans or something. then u will have more appreciation for what i bring to the table as a fellow citizen of OUR  patriot nation!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

No doubt Leon and his many pseudonyms.  I think there are worse ones on the Sox and Celtics boards. His posts are outrageous and devoid of rational football talk all colored with his hatred of all teams NE.  JBolt, underdogg are conversant in football and like us Pats fans, really support their team and simply come across as rabid supporters of their team.  Who wouldn't?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

[QUOTE]No doubt Leon and his many pseudonyms.  I think there are worse ones on the Sox and Celtics boards. His posts are outrageous and devoid of rational football talk all colored with his hatred of all teams NE.  JBolt, underdogg are conversant in football and like us Pats fans, really support their team and simply come across as rabid supporterd of their team.  Who wouldn't?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]wow, this post shows an actual interest in intellectual diversity.. mr. killa and others of his ilk who think this iboard is their own private fiefdom with a full monopoly to decide who writes what, how often and what pom poms to do it in may decide to punch u in the face as they run under the skirts of their moderator mommy for cover!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

--Just when you’ve grown out of the fear of a troll living under a bridge, I’m here to instill that fear once again.

There’s a troll living under the north end of the Aurora Bridge.  And he’s been there since 1990.  He’s one of the most famous residents of Fremont, and one of the most popular art attractions in the Seattle area.

The Fremont Troll lives under the north end of the Aurora BridgeCreated by four Seattle area artists, (Steve Badanes, Will Martin, Donna Walter and Ross Whitehead) the shaggy haired troll was originally a project for the Fremont Arts Council.  The head and shoulders sculpture is 18 feet high, glares out from underneath the bridge, clutching an original Volkswagen Beetle, as if he had just snatched it from the roadway.

People seem to love the quirkiness of the Troll.  Visitors come to pose with him for photos, bring him flowers, ask him questions (no word on whether or not he answers), or just to relax.  Many visitors come in search of the Troll because they don’t really believe he exists.  During the warm summer hours, you’ll usually find someone picnicking with the troll.  He’s very popular during the summer solstice and Halloween.  Best of all, he’s interactive.  It’s okay to climb all over him.

The Troll has achieved fame in other ways, with a beer named after him by Hale’s Ales, “Troll Porter.”  He was also seen in the movie “10 Things I Hate About You.” --

I've actually been to see this when I was in Seattle. See the VW in his left hand to give an accurate scope.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jbolt.....  is that thing made of cement and permanent?

Sections
Shortcuts