Who is the biggest troll?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Re: Who is the biggest troll?

Can you put me on this list?  People really didn't like what I had to say about Ted Kennedy, and I'd like to get some credit for that!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Re: Who is the biggest troll?:
    Jbolt.....  is that thing made of cement and permanent?
    Posted by agcsbill

Yes, its cement. Its quite amazing. We climbed up on it and I stuck my arm up his nose to simulate picking a booger. I was going send it out as a Christmas card. If in Seattle, north of downtown go check it out. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: Who is the biggest troll? : Yes, its cement. Its quite amazing. We climbed up on it and I stuck my arm up his nose to simulate picking a booger. I was going send it out as a Christmas card. If in Seattle, north of downtown go check it out. 
    Posted by jbolted

You say that as if you changed your mind.

Please tell me you're sending those cards out.

Please.

I have so little to live for (beyond murdering and humiliating Jules).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

It's in Freemont under the Aurora Bridge.  The Freemont Troll is what it's referred to if you're interested in seeing it...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

My mother (and maybe yours too) must have told me a million times while I grew up that "sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt me". On an open, anonymous computer forum I have no idea why anyone would be considered a troll. Or you just didn't listen to your Mom.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

You must send out those cards Jbolt! LoL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

Appears Reg122 is gone. 3 to go!
    Posted by docmartin72
    mr. doc, as i m sure u do with your women, u came too soon.... in this case, with your thoughts all over your keypad. the rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated! 

my initial goal was to post a lot esp a lot of the more popular stuff i had put on other sites. my goal was to get some feedbak and see if perhaps this board could step things up a bit... my goal was to contine to post a huge number of threads indefinitely. it was just to shere my perspective as a patriot-football fan and build some angle momentum so i dont have to post too much in the future. often on other sites, i just repost most of my early threads as situations come up where they can reinforce a point of view. well, i m not overly impressed so far with this board. 

although there are some very intelligent folks here, many are like mvpkilla and now you too, sir. this is the most staid forum i have ever blessed with my posts, yet u want folks like me gone because what i say hurts your little girly feelings? we are talking sports here... simply patriots and football! and u are hoping someone who doesnt always share your point of view just vanishes so u can b with the rest of your little choirboys? 

y dont u guys go offline, start your own little clique site where u get to make it clear to all posters that only those with pom poms for your narrow and lame positions get to post anything? until then, regardless of how much u and these moderators may censor me i will keep coming bak just to make a point! hey, perhaps i may even reinvent myself a few times? 

Unlike u, i look forward to whatever your response may be and would like to have a vigorous engagement in patriot football if u can muster it. the very subject of this thread says a lot. this is lame. this is football? this is what fans want to discuss? 

so again pom pom boy, get used to it! and dont bring your soft kool aid to my strong vodka party!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

My mother (and maybe yours too) must have told me a million times while I grew up that "sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt me". On an open, anonymous computer forum I have no idea why anyone would be considered a troll. Or you just didn't listen to your Mom.
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea

Look up the definition of internet troll. Maybe you'd understand what we're talking about if you did. Calling these morons trolls is not an insult, merely stating the facts. Did your mother ever tell you to know what you're talking about before opening your mouth?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from communistmoderator. Show communistmoderator's posts

reg122 will never die. his username may have become censored but the man and brains that goy u people thinking, loving and hating him all at the same time will never die. who knows, he may already b bak!

Sections
Shortcuts