Who is the most overrated Patriot?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick1008. Show Rick1008's posts

Who is the most overrated Patriot?

I'm sick of the whole offensive line right now, but Matt Light is probably the most overrated Patriot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

Re: Who is the most overrated Patriot?

it's either  Crennel or Weiss. (and i'd still like to have one back)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

John Hancock. So you can sign your name large! Big deal. Leave space for a few others, yes?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Definitely Paul Revere, all he did was ride a horse come on at least fire a shot or two at the Red Coats. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLuvstheMods. Show LeonLuvstheMods's posts

Brady-He hasn't done anything in two years!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Soem of these are really dumb answers. For one no one is on the Matt Light bandwagon right now, he is bashed day in and day out by Patriots Nation so how exactly is that overrated? The O Line gets dogged more then anyone else so no one on the O line is overrated. And as for Maroney....are you f*cking kidding me? People hate him! They dogg him everyday! He is soft or he cant hit the hole, or he gets hurt too much. He is called a bust maybe 200 times a week so how on earth is he overrated? seriously? This is bush league stuff here guys.

In order to be overrated you have to be considered a good player. So the most overrated player on the Pats right now to me would be Adalius Thomas or Derek Burgress because both these guys were considered play makers, both have been to pro bowlers and neither of them have done jack for this football team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonlikestheMods. Show LeonlikestheMods's posts

Brady!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from M1020LuvsLeon. Show M1020LuvsLeon's posts

Tom Brady!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

In Response to Re: Who is the most overrated Patriot?:
    Maroney.  No doubt. Light is All Pro, Maroney is not.
    Posted by russgriswold

Light hasn't been playing at an all pro level since 2007. That being said, he is the most overrated. He's supposed to play like one of the top left tackles but as of late he hasn't.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ModsandLeon. Show ModsandLeon's posts

Brady!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Light.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Maroney.  No doubt. Light is All Pro, Maroney is not.
    Posted by russgriswold

That is exactly why Light is so overrated; he shouldn't be in the Pro-Bowl, let alone be selected as an All-Pro!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Okay, I'll play.

Patrick Henry.

I know what course others may take . . .   shut the hell up!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimKe. Show JimKe's posts

Right now, unfortunately, it is Tom Brady.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from deebag. Show deebag's posts

The FANS- The Patriots loose one game and look what happens. I have seen the days of Hugh(miliation) Millen, Tom Ramsey, Tony Eason, Reggie Dupard, Rod Rust, Victor Kiam etc.. Fans should appreciate what we have. In Bill We Trust.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimKe. Show JimKe's posts

A couple of good wins will end this discussion.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from briansierra. Show briansierra's posts

The coach, for every deal like Moss, there are 3,4 signings trades that bring in players like their entire secondary.  The occasionally good draft pick by BB like Mayo is offset by Chad Jackson, Wilhite and once again most of your linebackers ans secondary.   Can't pick just one player since if they are overrated it was BB the genius who brought that player to the organization.  Now pat fans will be reaping the benefits of years of bad drafts and trades and playing it cheap with fa signings.   Ryan is going to pick apart that secondary and he will have all day to do it with the total lack of pass rush.  Nice team  BB has put together there.  Now the rest of country has to put up with the typcial litanny of whiny excuses pat fans will be unloading how bad this team is about to be. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

The coach, for every deal like Moss, there are 3,4 signings trades that bring in players like their entire secondary.  The occasionally good draft pick by BB like Mayo is offset by Chad Jackson, Wilhite and once again most of your linebackers ans secondary.   Can't pick just one player since if they are overrated it was BB the genius who brought that player to the organization.  Now pat fans will be reaping the benefits of years of bad drafts and trades and playing it cheap with fa signings.   Ryan is going to pick apart that secondary and he will have all day to do it with the total lack of pass rush.  Nice team  BB has put together there.  Now the rest of country has to put up with the typcial litanny of whiny excuses pat fans will be unloading how bad this team is about to be. 
    Posted by briansierra

What's wrong with Wilhite? He has been playing very well. The fact that you put him and Chad Jackson in the same category as Wilhite shows how little you know about our team. Jackson was drafted in the 2nd round, Wilhite was drafted in the fourth round. The way I see it, we got great talent in Wilhite for a fourth round price. If I remember correctly, that Samuel guy was a fourth rounder as well. Drafted by the Patriots in 2003.

As of now the Patriots are ranked as so on defense:
    Yards per game: Third in the league at 265
    Points per game: 15th at 20 points per game. That's 17 teams that are worse.

I would hardly call that a terrible defense.

Are you trying to tell me that no other team has draft busts? Come on, Be realistic.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatz11. Show nepatz11's posts

What about Adalius Thomas?  Not sure if he has lived up to expectations since he got her.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Posted by briansierra

Ryan is going to pick apart your mother. You're such a wagon fan. Anybody who thinks the Patriots are going to be 1-2  by this time next week is. I will guaran"damn"tee a Pats' victory. Btw, I'll also bet a Wilhite INT this week on Ryan to White. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: Who is the most overrated Patriot? : Ryan is going to pick apart your mother. You're such a wagon fan. Anybody who thinks the Patriots are going to be 1-2  by this time next week is. I will guaran"damn"tee a Pats' victory. Btw, I'll also bet a Wilhite INT this week on Ryan to White. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

That was a fan?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ModsandLeon. Show ModsandLeon's posts

Can you imagine the pats losing to Atlanta??

And can you imagine what would be going on in here if and when they do?
    You thought last week was a bad fan week....LOL
    Booing at Gillette!Music to Leons ears!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Overrated in relation to what?

If you are basing this opinion on how certain Pats players are rated by the media and football talking heads, of your list, only Moss carries some sort of national opinion as one of the best.  Everyone questions the Pats O line and I have not seen AT mentioned as one of the league's premier LBs now.  A better list may be:

Is Brady overrated?

BB overated as a coach?

Welker overated as a slot receiver?
    Mayo overrated as an LB?

What I see here is a frustrated fan who is venting at a Pats team not living up to expectations after just two games in the young 2009 season. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

Laura Maroney!!!

Sections
Shortcuts