Who is the most overrated Patriot?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

Re: Who is the most overrated Patriot?

In Response to Re: Who is the most overrated Patriot?:
    [QUOTE]What about Adalius Thomas?  Not sure if he has lived up to expectations since he got her.
    Posted by nepatz11[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

The guys with the muskets,I keep waiting for them to finally shoot a running back or lineman but they keep missing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Clearly Prescott Burgess. Guy can't even get on the field...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

In Response to Who is the most overrated Patriot?:
    [QUOTE]I'm sick of the whole offensive line right now, but Matt Light is probably the most overrated Patriot.
    Posted by Rick1008[/QUOTE]

Bill Bellicheat

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sick of the whole offensive line right now, but Matt Light is probably the most overrated Patriot.

You're crazy! I wouldn't trade this O-line for any other teams O-line. 1 sack! Plus, when a guy goes down they find a way to keep it going! Especially on the O-line!
    When a team sends more than you can block and the right protection package wasn't called bad things can happen. That's football, not a bad O-line. The answer is Maroney.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ME. Show ME's posts

Rcasey 28, playing in the pro-bowl, and being an all pro are the same thing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from airrick16. Show airrick16's posts

A month ago I would have said Seymour hands down.  But let's stop criticizing our own team, and start thinking about the positives.  I think overall the patriots put in a pretty good effort week to week.  We dont have any JD Drews or Terry Glenns or Mannys on this team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Who is the most overrated Patriot? : Ryan is going to pick apart your mother. You're such a wagon fan. Anybody who thinks the Patriots are going to be 1-2  by this time next week is. I will guaran"damn"tee a Pats' victory. Btw, I'll also bet a Wilhite INT this week on Ryan to White. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

Anyone who thinks the Patriots will be 1-2 by this time next week is not aware of what their current record is and is also pretty bad at math.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is the most overrated Patriot? : Actually, I'm not a phins fan, but I can see how all of us trolls can be tough to keep straight.  I said in the preseason that it was silly to predict that Brady would look like he did in 2007 after major reconstructive knee surgery.  I also opined that he might not perform as well as Cassell did last year.  I was called an idiot (which I'm not) and a troll (which I am).  At any rate, I wouldn't get too down on TB - just like Peyton with his bursa sac last year, I would expect Brady to start playing better as the year goes on...
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

You're a troll? I didn't know that. I thought you were just a Colts fan with a healthy perspective about the NFL in general.

It does cause a concern when people avow that they aren't an idiot. Wink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

What about Adalius Thomas?  Not sure if he has lived up to expectations since he got her.
    Posted by nepatz11

AD is just another former Ravens linebacker who faded into obscurity once he left the Ravens D. He made the money he did because he played alongside Ray Lewis. Just like Bart Scott, but Bart might actually have success because he plays in the same system with Rex.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-LITE. Show K-LITE's posts

WOW! YOU PICKED THE WORSE LIST! MOSS IS THE BEST WR IN THE NFL! LIGHT JUST HAD A GREAT GAME VS. ABRAHAM! WHILE LIGHT HAS STRUGGLED AT TIMES HE'S STILL A VERY GOOD LT IN THE NFL! THOMAS WOULD PROBABLY GET MY VOTE HOWEVER, HE'S STILL BEEN VERY GOOD WHEN HEALTHY!

THE ENTIRE OFFENSIVE LINE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? BRADYS' BEEN KEPT PRETTY CLEAN SO FAR THIS SEASON.

SEE POSTS LIKE THIS JUST GO TO SHOW HOW TOTALLY VOID OF BASIC FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE YOU ARE! YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP POSTING IF YOUR GOING TO CONTINUE WITH RUBBISH LIKE THIS! HEY, IF YOU DISLIKE SO MANY PLAYERS ON THIS TEAM? MAYBE YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ANOTHER ONE? MAY I SUGGEST THE JETS? YOU SOUND DUMB ENOUGH TO GET ON THAT BANDWAGON!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

hmmm.  right now, Joey Galloway is pretty high on my list.  Maybe Seymour was, our d line isnt getting after it very well.  But then they havent been for a while. I for one couldnt stand watching all those receivers catch ball after ball in front of Asante Samuel, then have him congratulate himself for 5 minutes when he got a pick.  I still blame the superbowl loss on his drop.  Well, that and blind refs letting the Giants line flat hold guys for like 5 minutes on the Tyree catch.  Oh, well.  I guess right now it is a downhill race between Laurence (Phoney) Moroney and Joey (brickfingers) Galloway.  Leigh Bodden, on the other hand, is a flat out beastly killer.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is the most overrated Patriot? : Brady has been kept clean ? Did you watch the Jets game? Rex said he was going to tear TB's A-hole and actually did it.
    Posted by PurpleKoolaid[/QUOTE]

Didn't Jim Jones serve purple koolaid...why are you still here?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=tom+cruise+color+of+money+image&go=&form=QBIR&qs=n#focal=bfed4bf4e70429ec6b9243a67ba24293&furl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.maniacworld.com%2Ftom-cruise-yields-his-lightsaber.html

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Used to be seymour, now maroney has no competition. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kickwax. Show kickwax's posts

[QUOTE]John Hancock. So you can sign your name large! Big deal. Leave space for a few others, yes?
    Posted by docmartin72[/QUOTE]

Remember, it ain't braggin if you can back it up.  Hancock was just the original trash talker.  We need more of that swagger.

Maurony is only over rated based on what we expected after the first year, most people expected him to be cut this year, so it ain't him...and he was running very good last week before he got hurt.

Just because you're over rated doesn't mean you aren't good.  So I'll go with Wilfork.  He's good but he plays a spot that only deserves so much money.  Ever since we had Ted Washington, I keep hearing about how indispensible a spot this is, but the Pats keep plugging guys in and getting the job done.   It appears (relatively) short fat athletic guys are obtainable and therefore replaceable.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1427960. Show user_1427960's posts

[QUOTE]The coach, for every deal like Moss, there are 3,4 signings trades that bring in players like their entire secondary.  The occasionally good draft pick by BB like Mayo is offset by Chad Jackson, Wilhite and once again most of your linebackers ans secondary.   Can't pick just one player since if they are overrated it was BB the genius who brought that player to the organization.  Now pat fans will be reaping the benefits of years of bad drafts and trades and playing it cheap with fa signings.   Ryan is going to pick apart that secondary and he will have all day to do it with the total lack of pass rush.  Nice team  BB has put together there.  Now the rest of country has to put up with the typcial litanny of whiny excuses pat fans will be unloading how bad this team is about to be. 
    Posted by briansierra[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1427960. Show user_1427960's posts

[QUOTE]The coach, for every deal like Moss, there are 3,4 signings trades that bring in players like their entire secondary.  The occasionally good draft pick by BB like Mayo is offset by Chad Jackson, Wilhite and once again most of your linebackers ans secondary.   Can't pick just one player since if they are overrated it was BB the genius who brought that player to the organization.  Now pat fans will be reaping the benefits of years of bad drafts and trades and playing it cheap with fa signings.   Ryan is going to pick apart that secondary and he will have all day to do it with the total lack of pass rush.  Nice team  BB has put together there.  Now the rest of country has to put up with the typcial litanny of whiny excuses pat fans will be unloading how bad this team is about to be. 
    Posted by briansierra[/QUOTE]

How stupid are you.  The JETS have won a few games and now you believe that your team is the best team in the NFL. ?  Come back when your team has won a SB some time during your life time.  As always the JETS will let you down :)  LMAO at an idiot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Ya know there really outta be a rule here re: first time posters...or TROLLS
    If you illustrate an overt display of absolute moronics you automatically become T/O's bag boy for the remainder of the season....

Seems fair to me.....And good luck Rick.  Don't forget to bing your long-johns.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

[QUOTE]hmmm.  right now, Joey Galloway is pretty high on my list.  Maybe Seymour was, our d line isnt getting after it very well.  But then they havent been for a while. I for one couldnt stand watching all those receivers catch ball after ball in front of Asante Samuel, then have him congratulate himself for 5 minutes when he got a pick.  I still blame the superbowl loss on his drop.  Well, that and blind refs letting the Giants line flat hold guys for like 5 minutes on the Tyree catch.  Oh, well.  I guess right now it is a downhill race between Laurence (Phoney) Moroney and Joey (brickfingers) Galloway.  Leigh Bodden, on the other hand, is a flat out beastly killer.   
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE] I'm with you man! Galloway is a travesty, a sham & a mockery. BB must have cluthed his SB 36 game ball & had a good cry in the shower after Greg Lwis made a very Patriot like grab in the back of the endzone in Minne last week. Call me whatever u want but when roster spots are a toss up tie goes to youth.

Leigh Bodden is tough. We should rob Detroit blind more often......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick1008. Show Rick1008's posts

[QUOTE]WOW! YOU PICKED THE WORSE LIST! MOSS IS THE BEST WR IN THE NFL! LIGHT JUST HAD A GREAT GAME VS. ABRAHAM! WHILE LIGHT HAS STRUGGLED AT TIMES HE'S STILL A VERY GOOD LT IN THE NFL! THOMAS WOULD PROBABLY GET MY VOTE HOWEVER, HE'S STILL BEEN VERY GOOD WHEN HEALTHY! THE ENTIRE OFFENSIVE LINE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? BRADYS' BEEN KEPT PRETTY CLEAN SO FAR THIS SEASON. SEE POSTS LIKE THIS JUST GO TO SHOW HOW TOTALLY VOID OF BASIC FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE YOU ARE! YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP POSTING IF YOUR GOING TO CONTINUE WITH RUBBISH LIKE THIS! HEY, IF YOU DISLIKE SO MANY PLAYERS ON THIS TEAM? MAYBE YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ANOTHER ONE? MAY I SUGGEST THE JETS? YOU SOUND DUMB ENOUGH TO GET ON THAT BANDWAGON!              
    Posted by K-LITE[/QUOTE]

The OL is littered with recent pro bowl and all-pro selections and can't keep Brady off his back.  '07 would have been the best team ever except for OL.  Brady has been pressured non-stop in 3 games this season.  Kept him clean?  He is knocked down constantly.  It's a credit to him that his sacks are minimal.  BB has said many times sacks are not the key - pressure is. 

Moss could make far more plays on the ball by going up high.  Instead he tries to catch everything using his chest.  He COULD be the best receiver, but is not.

The list is valid on a deeper level than you are capable of understanding.  Your understanding is that of a child.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from revereman. Show revereman's posts

I CAN THINK OF THREE BUT MATT LIGHT IS WAY UP THERE AT THE TOP. TIME AFTER TIME THROUGH THE YEARS BRADY HAS BEEN CREAMED BECAUSE LIGHT MISSED HIS BLOCK. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HE HOLDS HIS JOB. HE IS NOT VERY GOOD AT IT. YOU WILL SEE IT TODAY WHEN THE RAVENS KNOCK HIM AROUND TO GET TO TOM.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rmcglory0929. Show rmcglory0929's posts

[QUOTE]The FANS- The Patriots loose one game and look what happens. I have seen the days of Hugh(miliation) Millen, Tom Ramsey, Tony Eason, Reggie Dupard, Rod Rust, Victor Kiam etc.. Fans should appreciate what we have. In Bill We Trust.
    Posted by deebag[/QUOTE]

Amen.  As a fan that follows Boston sports from Texas I feel many of you are just spoiled.  Every city in the US would like to have your issues.  By the way, the Pats will get better every week and will be an upper echilon team for MANY years to come.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fredfredfred. Show Fredfredfred's posts

Adalius Thomas by far

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

Hard to pick who is the most overrated because everybody sees players in different lights. Some say Maroney is overrated. Well who are these people that say is a top RB to begin with. It is not like he is going to pro bowls and doesn`t deserve them. The question should be who is the most overpaid Patriot. When asking that question the answer is obvious Adalius Thomas. I mean I am glad we have him but he hardly looks like a 6-7 million dollar a year LB.

Sections
Shortcuts