Who is the starting RB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ehop14. Show Ehop14's posts

Who is the starting RB?

I know we have had the RB by committee thing going lately, but I think a starting running back needs to be named. Who is going be getting the majority of the carries?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrizutko. Show jrizutko's posts

Re: Who is the starting RB?

As long as Maroney is healthy, he will get every chance to prove his worth.  If his production stinks in the games that count, BB will use the hot hand.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I agree Maroney is the #1 and then Fred Taylor and then Morris and then Law firm.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: Who is the starting RB?:
    [QUOTE]I agree Maroney is the #1 and then Fred Taylor and then Morris and then Law firm.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]Actually I think the #1 back is Morris,though I think you are correct that BB would love to have Maroney assume the lead back position,I just think based upon last weeks showing he hasn't stopped juking his way into 2 yard losses!I know this has to drive BB crazy,north and south not east and west!!So with that said the most consistant runner in last weeks game was BJGE followed by Morris and Faulk,Maroney would have finished 4th except Taylor didn't touch the ball....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

[QUOTE]As long as Maroney is healthy, he will get every chance to prove his worth.  If his production stinks in the games that count, BB will use the hot hand.
    Posted by jrizutko[/QUOTE]

So, let's fast-forward...

After a few games, who is the starting RB?

Perhaps, the question might have been: Who will get most of the snaps at RB this season?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Fred Taylor will be the starting RB. I am assuming right now that Maroney is going to be injured. He makes J.D. Drew seem tough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

You guys over do it, the guy has been hurt twice....count them that is two times and when he is healthy he is a good back. fred taylor was hurt way more then Maroney was and I dont hear any of you "assuming" that he will be hurt. Taylor was just as injurt prone and he has over 10,000 yards rushing and not many backs can say that. And by the way this is not a #1 RB friendly team we pass the ball a lot so his number are not going to be that big anyway even if he was not hurt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

[QUOTE]Fred Taylor will be the starting RB. I am assuming right now that Maroney is going to be injured. He makes J.D. Drew seem tough.
    Posted by Marcus1973[/QUOTE]

Maroney has nothing on Nancy Drew, believe me.

Sections
Shortcuts