who is this idiot?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

who is this idiot?

does the hate,ever stop?since when is tom brady a jerk?

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2009/7/10/945074/im-starting-to-think-that-tom

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: who is this idiot?

When the elevator doesn't go all the way to the top, you get folks like this.  They are dangerous with little factual information but their "feelings".  If I recall, as to the matter about the trash bins, wasn't it the police that caught Paiva, not Brady?  And his comments about security cameras pointed at trash bins..  did he ever think the cameras were simply covering the rear of Brady's home, not just the trash area?  Tala about a narrow point of view.  As you said, Moss, there is some subjectivity here in which this character doesn't care for Brady, if not the Pats team as a whole.  With a grain of salt!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: who is this idiot?:
    [QUOTE]When the elevator doesn't go all the way to the top, you get folks like this.  They are dangerous with little factual information but their "feelings".  If I recall, as to the matter about the trash bins, wasn't it the police that caught Paiva, not Brady?  And his comments about security cameras pointed at trash bins..  did he ever think the cameras were simply covering the rear of Brady's home, not just the trash area?  Tala about a narrow point of view.  As you said, Moss, there is some subjectivity here in which this character doesn't care for Brady, if not the Pats team as a whole.  With a grain of salt!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE] im not sure if it was against the colts,but wasnt there a clip of the refs celebrating with the colts after there win.how many bad calls were in the game?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Just read the top and that says it all! It's a Colts blog. Evidently Colts fans still hate Brady and the Patriots, even after they finally managed to win a couple games! As for his assertion that Tom is a "jerk" for not taking questions after a loss, isn't the guy who throws his teammates "under the bus" after losing much more of a jerk? This guy needs to have his lips surgically removed from Peyton's sack. Being that close to his a-hole is evidently affecting what little brains he has! But being from Indy, that's probably not much as it's likely that he comes from generations of inbreeding!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

I have to laugh at idiots like that. It still seems many of the leagues fans: Colts, Chargers, Steelers..etc. are obsessed with their hate of the patriots. Why? Maybe because the Colts fans keep thinking if it weren't for the damm Patriots we would have 3 Championships. They just can't get past the fact that the Patriots have owned the Colts this decade as they have owned every team in the league this decadade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I would just like to point out that you guys are risking irreversible brain damage by reading Stampede Blue. Any one of us could start a similar blog today to disseminate whatever "information" our opinion deems accurate. Pointing out that this guy is a complete deuschenozzle is like reminding people that water is wet. It's useful information, but if I have to point it out to you, it probably won't do you any good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Time to take out the trash.
    I used to read New Jersey and New York newspapers a long time ago so I know what it's like to read idiots.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

You don't have to read more than 2 sentences to conclude that this guy is yet another jealous, disgrundled homer. He's criticising Tom for dating super-model. Please. But, speaking of dating, where's peyton's girl friends? Has anyone ever seen a photo of him with a wife and/or girlfriend? Does he even like girls?   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

The idiot author of the article just made the rest of us look a little smarter today.  I need all the help I can get.  For that, I think I'll pop open an Alaskan Amber beer and give him a toast. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Time to take out the trash. I used to read New Jersey and New York newspapers a long time ago so I know what it's like to read idiots.
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE] someone like this guy.

http://www.thejetsblog.com/2009/07/11/proof-that-tom-brady-may-just-be-a-jerk-after-all/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimnagle. Show jimnagle's posts

[QUOTE]You don't have to read more than 2 sentences to conclude that this guy is yet another jealous, disgrundled homer. He's criticising Tom for dating super-model. Please. But, speaking of dating, where's peyton's girl friends? Has anyone ever seen a photo of him with a wife and/or girlfriend? Does he even like girls?   
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm a Pats fan, too, but, for the record, Peyton Manning is married and has been since 2001.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Seems reasonable to me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSFANnTX. Show PATSFANnTX's posts

You know what they say, If your not winning, no one is gunning for you! You don't see any stories about a Lions player doing something like this. The Pats are on top of the NFL, so fans of the other 31 teams try to knock us off of our throne!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Why did the guy lie about stealing the pots is it was OK/no big deal ? He only confessed to taking them when told he was on tape. Sounds like he was caught red handed. He obviously knew he was doing something wrong.
    Also.it doesn't say the pots were on the curb. Sounds like he trespassed onto Brady's property to get them (hence the cameras)
    This guy sounds like a thief..not a victim.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]Seems reasonable to me.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Of course, we will have to consider the source here. Since you are from Indiana I'd say this statement holds little weight. A couple years ago they had to pass a law there prohibiting guys from having sex with their barnyard animals. So I suppose beastiality sounded reasonable, too! When it comes to the jealous haters, we know underdogg is the chairman of the board...at least in Indy. JBolt has the west coast chair!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Just a point of reference, the QB for the Colts lost two sexual harassment suits while at Tennessee. Something that the NFL and ESPN neglected to mention when they fitted him for his halo. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"He only confessed to taking them when told he was on tape."

Sounds like Nixon.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Yes peyton is married here is a photo of his two boys...

http://feetmeetstreet.blogspot.com/2008/12/help-wanted-inbred-jokes.html

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Nah - like my qb just fine.  when the D comes back the colts will be fitted for another ring.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Nah - like my qb just fine.  when the D comes back the colts will be fitted for another ring.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE] it will take more then there D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AduLRhKSh78&feature=related

there back!brady to moss!Amazeing!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to who is this idiot?:
    [QUOTE]does the hate,ever stop?since when is tom brady a jerk? http://www.stampedeblue.com/2009/7/10/945074/im-starting-to-think-that-tom
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, this guy is correct. Tom Terrific has become an aloof idiot who is no longer the nice story of a late draft pick made good as the boy-next-door. The media gives him a free pass. Last year, Cassel was great, creating offense with his legs, which Brady could not and will not do. Teams have figured that his Achilles Heel is pressure, and we will see up-the-gut pass rushes on him all year. Tom suddenly wants to be like Joe Namath, even hanging in New York during the Super Bowl week with his new owner, Giselle. Well, Tom, now you do have one thing in common with Joe...bad knees. He will be a target for defenses this year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsey93-. Show bigsey93-'s posts

That blog also fails to mention that the $4,000 fine was paid for by an anonymous donor (maybe it was Brady?), so the poor guy who stole them got off the hook anyway.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

One man's trash (unless it's Tom Brady's trash) is another man's treasure. 

If it's Tom Brady's trash, then you're screwed. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from travlinterry. Show travlinterry's posts

Ya know...I read all of the posts in this Blue thing. Hysterical!! They are all soo delusional about Pay-a-ton Man-child.  Hysterical!!!

Sections
Shortcuts