who is this idiot?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Re: who is this idiot?

In Response to Re: who is this idiot?:
    [QUOTE]...This guy needs to have his lips surgically removed from Peyton's sack... [/QUOTE]

lmao! Good one Bub.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to who is this idiot? : Unfortunately, this guy is correct. Tom Terrific has become an aloof idiot who is no longer the nice story of a late draft pick made good as the boy-next-door. The media gives him a free pass. Last year, Cassel was great, creating offense with his legs, which Brady could not and will not do. Teams have figured that his Achilles Heel is pressure, and we will see up-the-gut pass rushes on him all year. Tom suddenly wants to be like Joe Namath, even hanging in New York during the Super Bowl week with his new owner, Giselle. Well, Tom, now you do have one thing in common with Joe...bad knees. He will be a target for defenses this year.
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard[/QUOTE]

Cassell had barely any pocket presence and had a slow release....he had no choice but run.

Brady is 100 healed from his knee injury, if they were goin after his knee, why didn't they go after it before....now he has a brace on it to make it more difficult to damage. 

And as for your idiotic response of Brady being a target for defenses this year....HE IS A QB, ALL QB'S ARE TARGETS OF DEFENSES!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

The writer is easily identified as a jercoff with his stupid "gun that may have been owned by Harrison" remark. Typical Colts fan--Brainless moron

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to who is this idiot? : Unfortunately, this guy is correct. Tom Terrific has become an aloof idiot who is no longer the nice story of a late draft pick made good as the boy-next-door. The media gives him a free pass. Last year, Cassel was great, creating offense with his legs, which Brady could not and will not do. Teams have figured that his Achilles Heel is pressure, and we will see up-the-gut pass rushes on him all year. Tom suddenly wants to be like Joe Namath, even hanging in New York during the Super Bowl week with his new owner, Giselle. Well, Tom, now you do have one thing in common with Joe...bad knees. He will be a target for defenses this year.
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard[/QUOTE]

BUGBOY ALERT!!! Sorry bug but everyone knows it's you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]The writer is easily identified as a jercoff with his stupid "gun that may have been owned by Harrison" remark. Typical Colts fan--Brainless moron
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

Evil - I am proud of you.  As a die hard pats fan you gave this writer the benefit of the doubt until the very end.  You were objective even though the website is named stampede blue, objective even amongst the multitude of colts references on the page, objective even with the anti-brady article. 

But I agree, that Harrison comment at the end totally outed this guy as a colt homer.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who is this idiot? : Evil - I am proud of you.  As a die hard pats fan you gave this writer the benefit of the doubt until the very end.  You were objective even though the website is named stampede blue, objective even amongst the multitude of colts references on the page, objective even with the anti-brady article.  But I agree, that Harrison comment at the end totally outed this guy as a colt homer.  
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

I'm a Colt fan, and I like Brady.  The only thing I have against him is that silly English motoring cap that he wears at press conferences.  If he wants to marry supermodels, and if the press treats him like a movie star...well, I don't see how you can hold that against him.  He seems to strive to be uber-cool with his off-the-field mufti, but who the heck cares?  He's earned the right to look as goofy as he wants...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

He's earned the right to look as goofy as he wants...

Even with all of Gisele's makeup artists he could never look as goofy as Peyton!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who is this idiot? : I'm a Colt fan, and I like Brady.  The only thing I have against him is that silly English motoring cap that he wears at press conferences.  If he wants to marry supermodels, and if the press treats him like a movie star...well, I don't see how you can hold that against him.  He seems to strive to be uber-cool with his off-the-field mufti, but who the heck cares?  He's earned the right to look as goofy as he wants...
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

Hey, after one game he wore a velvet suit. That seemed a bit Clinton Porteresque to me and would not be my sartorial choice, but it really doesn't matter to me how he dresses.

Oh, and Peyton is funny. He has pretty good comic timing in his commercials and on SNL. So he probably has some kind of personality in real life. But his comic timing isn't what makes him a great QB.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

Blow hard are you serious with your assesment of #12? Have you not seen him make Urlacher miss on the way for a touchdown, Brady also juked someone else pretty hard too wanna say Jason Taylor. I bet you were one of the Michel Bishop fans too, Bench Bledsoe for a preseason superstar!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Yeah, Peyton looks goofy too...but it's just his face and massive forehead.  Not a lot he can do about that.  And my wife thinks he's cute!  How's that supposed to make me feel?  Of course, my wife also thinks Dave Mustaine of Megadeth is sexy, so I can't exactly take too much pride in having successfully courted her...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, Peyton looks goofy too...but it's just his face and massive forehead.  Not a lot he can do about that.  And my wife thinks he's cute!  How's that supposed to make me feel?  Of course, my wife also thinks Dave Mustaine of Megadeth is sexy, so I can't exactly take too much pride in having successfully courted her...
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

Ouch.

I have mentioned to my wife how I can't believe I ended up with the kind of woman who would date me.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BleedGreen4Ever. Show BleedGreen4Ever's posts

First what is there to do in Indy besides apending time with you female cousins.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]First what is there to do in Indy besides apending time with you female cousins.
    Posted by BleedGreen4Ever[/QUOTE]

They can spend their time with their sisters, too. And often do!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ebw343. Show ebw343's posts

[QUOTE]You know what Bill says, "If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" PATSFANnTX[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for ya.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

TOm Brady does not make or enforce the laws, nor does he distribute punishment when those laws are broken. You were correct in your assumption, idiot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]First what is there to do in Indy besides apending time with you female cousins.
    Posted by BleedGreen4Ever[/QUOTE]

There are typing classes and if that does not work we have schools that teach spelling and grammer. 

Sections
Shortcuts