Who is Todd Light??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

Who is Todd Light??

I'm sure i'm not the only one who noticed that Matt Light was called 'Todd' for the first quarter and a half.  Normally I wouldn't care, but it took them so long to correct the error that it became laughable.  I'm not sure if Jaws and Gruden actually watch football because Matt's been here since 2002.

I'm just hoping Sean Brady can improve from week 1 to week 2!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Re: Who is Todd Light??

I heard Tom Light....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Todd Lyght ("Y" not "I") was a pro-bowl CB for the Rams.

I wanted to slap Gruden and let him know that Lyght retired eight years ago. But that is who the coach was confusing with Matt.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Yeah, but Gruden was an upgrade to some of the other analysts they could have hired.  Mix ups aside, I liked his analysis. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Anyways whatever Light he played awful.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

todd light is a queer

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Todd Light is Matt's twin brother who appeared in the white tights in the vitamin water commercial. Matt was busy last night so he asked his prancing brother to sub for him, with nearly disastrous consequences.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Consider yourselves fortunate you didn't get the B team of Golic and  Greeny.

ughhhh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

In Response to Re: Who is Todd Light??:
    [QUOTE]Todd Light is Matt's twin brother who appeared in the white tights in the vitamin water commercial. Matt was busy last night so he asked his prancing brother to sub for him, with nearly disastrous consequences.
    Posted by seattlemaslow[/QUOTE]

Dude, you are hysterical. I've been enjoying your posts..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

Matt Light Needs TO GO PERIOD!

I have watched him the last 2 years get beat and Brady get put down. Almost everytime Brady is sacked it's due to Light. I dont care what he once was but come on....I counted 14 plays last night he got beat and was standing with his thumb up his....All I will say is if this guy stays in Brady will be hurt before the half way mark. The Pats now have good running backs again but no holes are being opened. That front line needs to be revamped at some point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RantinRaven. Show RantinRaven's posts

I'm not sure I heard Todd Light, but I did hear Matty Light mentioned a few times.

Sections
Shortcuts