Who is Vaughn Martin?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Who is Vaughn Martin?

Vasquez would have been better served being drafted by Denver and learning their zone blocking techniques,his biggest problem is that Mickey Mouse offense he was in,it didn't help him develope into a Pro Set lineman,if you noticed Graham Harrell was always getting pressured when he took the ball from Center,but when he was in the Shotgun/Pistol offense it looked more fluid because there was no time for the defense too respond to the sets and short passes.For JBolted the kid Brace is the guy who Raji needed to occupy the other linemen so that he could shine.Brace was maybe the best pick of the day for the Patriots,don't get me wrong there were others who will play a long time in the BB scheme whom he drafted today but Brace has the potential to really be a gem.I only wished that BB invited Brian Toal too camp,that kids got football instincts and a heart for the game and he kind of reminds me of Pedroia in a way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I thought Vaughn Martin was the Man from U.N.C.L.E.

No . . .

Wait . . .

That was Robert Vaughn

I don't know who the heck Vaughn Martin is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Oh, Vaughn Martin is the guy that will split carries with sproles in Jan since LT doesnt show up for playoff games

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Oh, Vaughn Martin is the guy that will split carries with sproles in Jan since LT doesnt show up for playoff games
    Posted by joe81b

I think you're assuming too much in this post.

Sections
Shortcuts