Who is your favorite crime fighting duo is it

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Who is your favorite crime fighting duo is it

What?!?  WhatTH's the point of day to day struggle placing yourself in countless situations of death's grip by fighting sociopathic criminal masterminds, IF ya ain't gonna come away with the exciting, daring, dangerous & mysterious perceptions from the crime-fighting, which as we ALL know from television, Are hot chick super-magnets...?!? 

I guess what it is that I'm hinting at, is: Just as I can count on Rusty comin' through with the blueprints to Dr. Evil/Lex Luther/Darth Vader/George Bush jr./Sat#n/Alien Invader's- Super-Fortress compound, and thus figuring out a gameplan about how to breach the evil-doer's impenetrable compound & homebase, I Can ALSO count on Rusty to just scr#w up my OWN gameplan with both the blazing female sidekick/sister/tag-a-long/head prostit^te- OF, and after me killing said super villian, Along WITH the after hours VIP club hotties I'll see when we're out celebrating saving the world (yet again), that night...

Uggh... Know what?  Just take this crime-fighting Russ & Laz duo to its absurd limits, by givin' us the Mystery Van, o.k.?   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Write in vote: James West and Artemus Gordon. The ORIGINALS--Conrad and Martin, not that Wil Smith crap. They haven't posted on BDC lately though, so do they still count?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Gronkman and Aaron.  "Holy mega-spike Gronkman, nice touchdown."

"To the Gronk cave Aaron"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Charlies Angels 1975. Nothing beats Jaclyn Smith chasing crooks

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

2 is good 4 is better

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Who is your favorite crime fighting duo is it:
    [QUOTE]2 is good 4 is better
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

sweet

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Charlies Angels 1975. Nothing beats Jaclyn Smith chasing crooks  
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Whoa!  Hold on now?!?  Oh, whoops- Sorry kansas, my bad.  Different word...It sure looked a-helluva-lot like "crooks" though...  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite crime fighting duo is it : Whoa!  Hold on now?!?  Oh, whoops- Sorry kansas, my bad.  Different word...It sure looked a-helluva-lot like "crooks" though...  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

LOL, you're the best. Good catch.