Who is your favorite FA signing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Who is your favorite FA signing?

Me? Adrian Wilson. Love this signing for it will bring attitude and leadership to the secondary.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: Who is your favorite FA signing?

Vollmer, thought he was the best right tackle period.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Me? Adrian Wilson. Love this signing for it will bring attitude and leadership to the secondary.

Tried hard to come up with one I liked better but can't - totally agree.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I'd say Wilson as well.  If he can cover TEs, support the run and bring some pop, he'll be a great addition. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Will Svitek and the reason why was because it forced Vollmer to re-sign rather than take more visits. also he's a servicable b/u in case either Solder or Vollmer have any injuries.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Going with Vollmer. Vollmer is one of the best RT's in the game and continuity along the OL is more important then any other positions.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Good stuff guys. I was only thinking of newly aquired and not resignings, but thats cool add them in!

If I add in resignings then I'd go with Vollmer. Talib and Wilson tied for second

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Amendola . . . without him we would not have a REAL wide receiver on the team!  I think people are going to be real happy with him in the slot . . .  Wes who?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

It's Talib by a land slide.  But I like all the moves on D.  Just wish they securded a Pass-Rusher which I think do in time, but I guess we have to see what Armstead brings to the table as well.

They had to at least get Amendola as tenace4life points out.  He is the only proven and true WR the team has right now. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Mike Wallace!!! Oh, wait....

So if they weren't serious about bringing Welker back then I would have to say Amendola.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Tougher question than I thought it'd be to answer... Wilson, Amendola, Talib and Vollmer should all be key to their success next season.

What I can say is my favorite of the (4) players is Adrian Wilson... I'm more of a defensive guy and have always admired his combo of size and style of play/physicality.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

The more I think about it and the more posts I read... the more I like all the moves.  Just have to see what other WR moves are made, and what pass-rush they add... 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Honestly..... Leon Washinton

He may be the ONLY one of the signings that we can pretty much be assured will have an immediate impact. Our return game was in a word.....  S#!t !!!  

Time for Leon to "Pimp" our returns

Solid point.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

No love for Donald Jones? Frown

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Amendola!!!! Dude is gonna be a BEAST

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Talib....he made the biggest difference to the Pats last year....just look at the Ravens game.

Kelly....he is a definite upgrade to Love and Deaderick. For those who haven't seen this, check out this analysis by ESPN Boston Field Yates....good stuff...makes me feel beter about the signing.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4741917/scouting-report-tommy-kelly

Wilson....as long as he's not a coverage liability at his age, this could be a major win.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

FA-- Adrian Wilson.....also hoping that Kelly has similar impact to low-risk signee to Waters in 2011.

Resign_-- Talib---obvious reasons

Draft - Bookend for Chandler Jones or BDP.

Sections
Shortcuts