Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?

Too many to mention, and if I name a few I'd unfairly be leaving others out.  If you know sports and are a reasonable type person I read your posts.  Lots of great posters here, and a lot of them replied to this thread.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10. Show mar10's posts

1 vote for Laz.  Wishing all the trolls would come back though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? :  Ben Jarvis Green Ellis = Elite, Our offense/shot gun spread/Tom Brady= The Problem, Our Defense  Tooth fairy = One very sexy woman that magically floats above me while I sleep - gently placing 5 dollar bills under my pillow... Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]Well BB should invest in the OLine not the running back,Pats not running the ball when its working on these 3-2 yards is insane,as for the tooth fairy if your losing your teeth at age 40 or whatever perhaps you are putting things in your mouth you shouldnt,or atleast someone is while your sleeping.
    Posted by Mybologna[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you count this as investing in the offensive line or not, but they did make Mankins the highest paid guard in the nfl last off season. They invested the 16th pick in the draft to a left tackle and then turned around and gave Light 12 million for two years. Two years ago they invested a second round pick on a right tackle (Vollmer). Koppen is still working on his 20 million dollar contract he signed 4 years ago. Cannon was selected to be in the mix at some point. Honestly I think we could do far worse with the group we got now; there's some holes for the backs to run through and I've never seen any of our lines handle Freeney and Mathis like they did last Sunday. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : I'll give you a hint. It's a 1985 remake of a film with Richard Pryor and John Candy that involves a team called the hackensack bulls
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Brewster's Millions

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]My favorite John Candy -- Uncle Buck. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEt5dEOcW0I
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]

Uncle Buck, The Great Outdoors, Planes Trains and Automobiles and Home Alone. "Polka, Polka, Polka!" 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Deluxbury is pretty good.  Doh!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]
    Finally, I would like to give Kudos to every poster out there that brags about their college degrees and time spent playing high school football as if it means anything to any debate that may happen on this board or makes you any smarter. According to the many genius' that post here we have enough PHDs in this club to form a new millennium version of the Manhattan project. What a waste to see all of these guys squandering 8 hours a day posting here when they could easily be solving the Global warming crisis that they cry themselves to sleep at night over. Keep up the good work everyone. You're the best!
    Posted by PatsareNumberone[/QUOTE]

Although the opinions expressed in the above post are the author's and don't necessarily represent my position on various communist posters, I think PatsareNumberone is my new favorite poster. Good stuff sir. Now if you'll excuse me, I must get back to my duties as director of cultural activities at the Haile Selassie Pavilion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]M Finally, I would like to give Kudos to every poster out there that brags about their college degrees and time spent playing high school football as if it means anything to any debate that may happen on this board or makes you any smarter. According to the many genius' that post here we have enough PHDs in this club to form a new millennium version of the Manhattan project. What a waste to see all of these guys squandering 8 hours a day posting here when they could easily be solving the Global warming crisis that they cry themselves to sleep at night over. Keep up the good work everyone. You're the best!

Have you ever played football?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Steel Curtain.

Not even a pats fan and knows more about us than average fan, is alway cool and calm and has something nice to say when we are down to lift us up.

I am ashamed noone voted for me. Been here 5 or 6 solid years, albiet under diferent names. (never been banned, they just made me change my name)

old school heads like Texaspat and Taz wasnt all juiced up and mean, they  used to be positive and If I remember that, you know I've been here a while...oh well, wont lose any sleep, but I enjoy anyone who brings something to the table and doesnt come to argue.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]Steel Curtain. Not even a pats fan and knows more about us than average fan, is alway cool and calm and has something nice to say when we are down to lift us up. I am ashamed noone voted for me. Been here 5 or 6 solid years, albiet under diferent names. (never been banned, they just made me change my name) old school heads like Texaspat and Taz wasnt all juiced up and mean, they  used to be positive and If I remember that, you know I've been here a while...oh well, wont lose any sleep, but I enjoy anyone who brings something to the table and doesnt come to argue.
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

You're good Jay.  So is PatsEng and TrueChamp, Artist formerly known as Nick, and whole bunch of other posters who haven't been mentioned.  That's one of the problems with something like this is you really can't mention everyone, so you probably pick the guys who are most distinctive because they have a particular quirk or style that stands out. Laz, P-Mike, Tcal, Mighty, etc . . . but there are lot of other people who make this forum fun to come to.  You're one of those.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

wow not one vote for CC?! LOL Cant stand that fools idiotic threads. No real favorite poster, but the thread I enjoy the most is Mbeaulieu07 (sp) draft threads, cause thats the one I learn the most from.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Steel Curtain. Not even a pats fan and knows more about us than average fan, is alway cool and calm and has something nice to say when we are down to lift us up. I am ashamed noone voted for me. Been here 5 or 6 solid years, albiet under diferent names. (never been banned, they just made me change my name) old school heads like Texaspat and Taz wasnt all juiced up and mean, they  used to be positive and If I remember that, you know I've been here a while...oh well, wont lose any sleep, but I enjoy anyone who brings something to the table and doesnt come to argue.
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]
    Jay, I'll throw a "kudos" bone to ya!  You have always been respectful of my posts and I appreciate that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]wow not one vote for CC?! LOL Cant stand that fools idiotic threads. No real favorite poster, but the thread I enjoy the most is Mbeaulieu07 (sp) draft threads, cause thats the one I learn the most from.
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]
    Quag... "there's your sign"  as they say.  Seems CC wants to stir the pot more than anything and his posts get outlandish.  I'v always wondered if CC is a Pats fan or a troll coming here, acting like they are a fan, and posts "contrarian" thoughts just to get a rise out of this forum.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

TFB12 is good too, but he's got to get rid of that awful Rex-with-manboobs avatar.  Makes me want to throw up when I see it and so I can't even read his posts anymore . . . 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]TFB12 is good too, but he's got to get rid of that awful Rex-with-manboobs avatar.  Makes me want to throw up when I see it and so I can't even read his posts anymore . . . 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

I mentioned that on the Rex Running his mouth Thread. TFB 12, help us out buddy. (lol)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]TFB12 is good too, but he's got to get rid of that awful Rex-with-manboobs avatar.  Makes me want to throw up when I see it and so I can't even read his posts anymore . . . 
    Well, TFB12 had an agreement with that woman to post her pic sans head shot..so, he puts Rex's head on it. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

TFB12--if you want inspiration, look at Mybologna's avatar.  That one always makes me smile . . . 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I appreciate the football knowledge I gain from many posters here. However, Z does pierce through with consistently constructive and insightful football comments.  Comments that a guy who is not an X and O guy can understand more easily.  That's a talent. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]My Favorite American Communist poster would be Zebelino. That guy really knows his welfare and entitlement programs. He would fit in nicely with the Occupy Wall ST crowd as long as he didn't setup his tent next to the excrement barrels. The funk doesn't mesh well with designer cologne. My Favorite Canadian Commie Poster would have to be Prolate. With his ability to absorb and spread left wing propaganda he would have been an important  piece in the Bolshevik revolution and fully realizes that all animals are created equal but some are more equal than others. My favorite incoherent poster would have to be Laz. This guy doesn't even understand his own stuff and some of the funniest posts I've read are the replies to his posts telling him he is right on target when there is no way they can decipher this code. Laz' brain runs in 128 bit encryption mode even when he sleeps and he was quite likely a wind talker in his last life. Evil gets my vote for the most useless Poster. His meaningless one or two sentence attacks and cheap shots only surpass mighty because mighty still hasn't learned how to form a sentence or hit the spell check icon. I am glad that Evil can compensate for what ever abuses happened in his childhood and he at least has grown to the point where he can admit he has no friends and never will. Finally, I would like to give Kudos to every poster out there that brags about their college degrees and time spent playing high school football as if it means anything to any debate that may happen on this board or makes you any smarter. According to the many genius' that post here we have enough PHDs in this club to form a new millennium version of the Manhattan project. What a waste to see all of these guys squandering 8 hours a day posting here when they could easily be solving the Global warming crisis that they cry themselves to sleep at night over. Keep up the good work everyone. You're the best!

instant classic

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]TFB12--if you want inspiration, look at Mybologna's avatar.  That one always makes me smile . . . 

I had an awesome chicks behind as my avatar but some people were complaining about some avatars getting a little carried away, if you know what I mean.  So I figured this one was more to their liking!!  LOL!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks buddy, and concerning the avatar.. it is disturbing to say the least.  I laugh everytime I see it, well maybe gag is more like it.  I imagine it will be changed soon!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : Thanks buddy, and concerning the avatar.. it is disturbing to say the least.  I laugh everytime I see it, well maybe gag is more like it.  I imagine it will be changed soon!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

I hope so, man.  I may not be able to come to the site again until you do.  Ruined my whole dinner . . .  
    Smile

Sections
Shortcuts