Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?

I find mthurl and zbellino to be solid posters. There are quite a few others that add good insights from time to time. Anybody who grapples with Rusty is generally heroic in my view.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Quite a few posters here that do provide a good read; including a majority of those already mentioned.  I don't remember his complete user name...but UMC something or other has some pretty good posts too. Haven't seen him in a while tho, so mebbe he got deployed?

I also like to read the stuff from jbolt and underdog. Yeah, they root for other teams - but at the very minimum - they bring a lot of entertainment to this board.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Chris gets my vote simply for initiating this thread.  Nothing wrong with being positive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The one's who keep creating Tebow threads.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?:
    [QUOTE]Chris gets my vote simply for initiating this thread.  Nothing wrong with being positive.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Thank you good sir.

For outsiders, I like SteelCurtain and JBolt.  There is a very rational Jets here from time-to-time, but I forget his moniker. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I like a ton of posters. Chris, I always take time to read what you are writing. And you are worth a conversation no matter the topic. 

Prolate too. Brbreu. Mthurl. 

TCal is hilarious and so is PMike. 

Laz is THE MAN - but he's dead to me now: because he doesn't post enough anymore! 

Don't skip MBeaulieu and TP, especially TP ... he is the backbone of Boston.com.

Rocky is the man, and I hope he never stops his pre-game threads.  

I would say the threads I participate the most in this year, and while not always agreeing, find voiced the best and with good knowledge belong to BubbainHawaii. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i'm gonna have to go with soxpatsfan08 that guy is always spot on and his insight is just delightful

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]I like a ton of posters. Chris, I always take time to read what you are writing. And you are worth a conversation no matter the topic.  Prolate too. Brbreu. Mthurl.  TCal is hilarious and so is PMike.  Laz is THE MAN - but he's dead to me now: because he doesn't post enough anymore!  Don't skip MBeaulieu and TP, especially TP ... he is the backbone of Boston.com. Rocky is the man, and I hope he never stops his pre-game threads.   I would say the threads I participate the most in this year, and while not always agreeing, find voiced the best and with good knowledge belong to BubbainHawaii. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Just copying and pasting for those that do not have the time to go from website to website......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]I like a ton of posters. Chris, I always take time to read what you are writing. And you are worth a conversation no matter the topic.  Prolate too. Brbreu. Mthurl.  TCal is hilarious and so is PMike.  Laz is THE MAN - but he's dead to me now: because he doesn't post enough anymore!  Don't skip MBeaulieu and TP, especially TP ... he is the backbone of Boston.com. Rocky is the man, and I hope he never stops his pre-game threads.   I would say the threads I participate the most in this year, and while not always agreeing, find voiced the best and with good knowledge belong to BubbainHawaii. 

Thanks Z.  Ditto.

Looks like you will win the poll once we have enough nominations to make a poll, but there have been lots of great nominations so far.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : Just copying and pasting for those that do not have the time to go from website to website......
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

LOL.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : Just copying and pasting for those that do not have the time to go from website to website......
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Rocky. People get paid to do what you do here.

It's a service. And the rest of us get it for free. 

Thanks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

My favorite with out a doubt is NEGAME2, because not only is she is gorgeous, but she has great football IQ.

Honorable mention of posters who's comments i like to read are Tcal, mighty, MVP, Zbell, TBF12, rocky, harley, Irishfanatic and Davedsone

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Thank you...... I enjoy doing it......I can't imagine not having access to twitter....Great to have sports news, breaking news, blogs, and stats so readily available!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Z Belliono and MBeaulieu, and you cant leave out the King II for the effort he puts in...

Oh, and a 'special' vote for PatsFanSince1966. His spin on the world is priceless...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

Z and MB hands down.

What no love for the beard? Haha

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]Z and MB hands down. What no love for the beard? Haha
    Posted by oh-my-beard[/QUOTE]

I love you beard, and don't feel bad I got no love too Cry

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

LOL!  zbellino, I was just thinkin':  I believe now that I've transfered my daily job work-ethic, into my postings here on BDC as of late...  9 months of a b#tchy unproductive attitude, and then the very second I see that there's some kinda yearly critique of mine and everyone else's work?  A: 48 hours of charm and actual effort. 
    ...It's what builds good relations, and America.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I wounder if Reiss is amoung one of us!?  Can't let BDC completely go.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : LOL!  zbellino, I was just thinkin':  I believe now that I've transfered my daily job work-ethic, into my postings here on BDC as of late...  9 months of a b#tchy unproductive attitude, and then the very second I see that there's some kinda yearly critique of mine and everyone else's work?  A: 48 hours of charm and actual effort.  ...It's what builds good relations, and America.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

We have our leader in this race, followed closely by Z.  Will make this an official poll in a few days.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : We have our leader in this race, followed closely by Z.  Will make this an official poll in a few days.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Oooo, An actual CONTEST!?!  Well...Let the threats of physical harm between candidates, psychological mud-slinging, and self-destructive viral videos of jumping off 3 story house roofs on to hastily unfolded ping-pong tables, BE-gin!!!  Isn't that how contests are run?  Admittedly, I don't know much about contests past the under-the-chin, raw egg hand-off on field day...(alwaaays hoped there was a girl next down the line from you).  Has it changed since then?  Mmm, probably not very much...   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'd say Laz is the best writer on here, his creativeness is second to none. I like  zbellino's football insight and level headiness. I like how the babe is not afraid to tell it like it is.

Truthfully I'd consider everyone on here better than the local media for insight and opinions on this team and the nfl in general. I also like anyone that can make me change my mind about something or make me look at it from a different perspective.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]I'd say Laz is the best writer on here, his creativeness is second to none. I like  zbellino's football insight and level headiness. I like how the babe is not afraid to tell it like it is. Truthfully I'd consider everyone on here better than the local media for insight and opinions on this team and the nfl in general. I also like anyone that can make me change my mind about something or make me look at it from a different perspective.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Lmao=BEST post.  The terrifying notion that you could painstakingly bar-graph an outline where you've finally targeted THE worst writer: Equally uncreative, uninspired, uncaring, and ill-informed.  Then you'd place the poster in a side-by-side comparison with Bob Ryan, only to conclude: "Yea, dang. See here, he still just simply doesn't TRULLY sink the written word, to Bob Ryan's lows..."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : I love you beard, and don't feel bad I got no love too
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

I would have given you a shout out. It's hard to recall everyone that adds value to the board in one shot. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Z and MB hands down. What no love for the beard? Haha
    Posted by oh-my-beard[/QUOTE]

You are new here man. Keep posting! Thanks for the mention! I'll keep an eye on your posts too.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : LOL!  zbellino, I was just thinkin':  I believe now that I've transfered my daily job work-ethic, into my postings here on BDC as of late...  9 months of a b#tchy unproductive attitude, and then the very second I see that there's some kinda yearly critique of mine and everyone else's work?  A: 48 hours of charm and actual effort.  ...It's what builds good relations, and America.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Do you want it done right? Or do you want it done now? Like all good Americans ... you want it done now.

I hear that Laz.