Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?

In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : Thanks Z.  Ditto. Looks like you will win the poll once we have enough nominations to make a poll, but there have been lots of great nominations so far.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

The consistency on this forum is surpassed by few. 

The Redsox forum is great as well, but is basically a non-stop argument that goes back centuries. 

But seriously, go look at other football fora... except for a few, they absolutely pale in comparison. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : I would have given you a shout out. It's hard to recall everyone that adds value to the board in one shot. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

lol thanks for the nod Z, I just had to add my little jab for fun  : p

Frankly I think a number of regular posters here are extremely insightful and knowledgeable in the game. Each having different philosophies on how they picture the perfect team or flaws on the team but this is what makes this board so special. The vast amount of knowledge leads to some great discussions. And, even though we all don't always agree for the most part I think we respect each other enough to hold good conversations and open minded enough to listen to others points of view. I can't think of any place (including my local bar) where discussion of the Pats is both fun and informative

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?:
    [QUOTE]I have two in mind: 1) Lazurus.  The guy is wise, comic, literate and wacky, like Hunter S. Thompson re-incarnated. 2) TB12.  Absolutely and consistently the best artwork/Photoshop posts.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Thanks man!  I enjoy this place, Many great posters on here.  I hate to even name names because so many people bring lots of great stuff to this board.   I enjoy a lot of things that most people here post.  We are all die hard fans (well most of us) and this place and everyone on here makes the season that much more fun!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : Thanks man!  I enjoy this place, Many great posters on here.  I hate to even name names because so many people bring lots of great stuff to this board.   I enjoy a lot of things that most people here post.  We are all die hard fans (well most of us) and this place and everyone on here makes the season that much more fun!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Thanks TFB!  Now I am going to hear that guys voice in my head all day today!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Okay if you make it a poll. I'll vote. I like to read many of the posters mentioned- and a couple I just avoid w/out hitting that pesky ignore button.
    Truthfully this is the first year I've seen numerous threads get derailed by senseless arguements and even more senseless attacks on Pats fans who add their assessments and opinions on the state of Pats game play.
    I've been reading and posting for many more years than is showing - I didn't get banned- forum has had a couple of overhauls over the years and posts didn't carry over.
    It's great to read many posters who have been on this forum for many years.
    I like TexasPat- and he remains a fave in 2011.  Agree or disagree- his entertaining report cards have ben a staple on this forum.
    Laz is always an entertaining read, and Chrisakawoody- like what you bring to this forum.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

When the discussions stay on topic and avoid the name calling, I enjoy most who post here.  TP with his game report cards, Laz and his "tomes", rusty busting on the O, TFB12 and the "art" posted, Z, Rocky and many more.  I will add, the most respectful visiting poster I see here is SteelCurtain75..  knows the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Thanks for the nod, boys!

I spend most of my time in the draft thread, so I appreciate the contributions from many of the frequent posters on there (PE, PL, Faucet, 7393, brd, rame, nate, low, quag, rock and many others etc.).

As for venturing outside of that thread, I definitely respect ZB's football intel and generally make it a point to read his posts where applicable. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : Thanks TFB!  Now I am going to hear that guys voice in my head all day today!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    Hahaha, you think that's bad, I had nightmares of happy trees last night!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Thanks Bill for mentioning my name. I have to agree with the earlier poster who says this is one, if not the best, football forum out there. The main thing I take into consideration is that this is a Patriots forum, and as a visitor, I have come to respect many of the regular posters on here. Thanks for all the interesting topics that make it worthwhile to check in every once in awhile.

[QUOTE]When the discussions stay on topic and avoid the name calling, I enjoy most who post here.  TP with his game report cards, Laz and his "tomes", rusty busting on the O, TFB12 and the "art" posted, Z, Rocky and many more.  I will add, the most respectful visiting poster I see here is SteelCurtain75..  knows the game.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

let me guess King,

He's really proud of his bulge and upon further inspection she's just laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm going to nominate 49patriots for no better reason than because he brought back the immortal "I drink your milkshake!" line from There Will Be Blood.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I like Shenanigan, if Shakespeare wrote comments on a Patriots forum I imagine it would look just like his comments. Combine that with his unmeasurable football IQ and I'm pretty sure his real name is Bill Belichick.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]I like Shenanigan, if Shakespeare wrote comments on a Patriots forum I imagine it would look just like his comments. Combine that with his unmeasurable football IQ and I'm pretty sure his real name is Bill Belichick.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

No doubt in my retired military mind.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : Rocky. People get paid to do what you do here. It's a service. And the rest of us get it for free.  Thanks.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I look 4ward to that thread every Game Day. Thanks Rocky.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks Bill for mentioning my name. I have to agree with the earlier poster who says this is one, if not the best, football forum out there. The main thing I take into consideration is that this is a Patriots forum, and as a visitor, I have come to respect many of the regular posters on here. Thanks for all the interesting topics that make it worthwhile to check in every once in awhile. In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? :
    Posted by Steelcurtain75[/QUOTE]

respect noted, and same back. always like your veiwpoints

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

Agreed, one of the better places to go for pats info. I love the draft threads and think the time and effort people spend arguing and for me educating us on the diferent players makes for must reads. I admit I come to basically be informed of whats going on in the pats world acording to a knowlegeable group of writers. i wish one and all a happy holiday season.  Thanks for writing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]No. I just googled "people laughing hysterically" to throw in a visual retort to Mt. Hurlie's latest gem of a comment we're supposed to buy.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

I'm hurt, I truly am. I might do something extreme like go away for a week with my tail between my legs - then come back and post 100 times a day at a feverish pace.

As much as I wish you could have me believe/change my mind about the following: McCourty=Revis, Dunlap= not as good as Cunningham, Ben Jarvis Green Ellis = Elite, Our offense/shot gun spread/Tom Brady= The Problem, Our Defense = Young and exciting, Value= The way this team should be built during the last seasons of Tom Brady's career.

I just can't, try something simpler for me to grasp or believe like...Easter Bunny=Real, Santa= Magical big guy that brings gifts, Tooth fairy = One very sexy woman that magically floats above me while I sleep - gently placing 5 dollar bills under my pillow...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : Ditto, I look 4ward to that thread every Game Day. Thanks Rocky.
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]

You are the type of fan I enjoy doing the game day threads for........

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

ZBellino and MBeaulieu

always.  They keep me sharp because they know more football than I do, and I'd like to think that I know my fair share.

P-Mike usually has funny one-liners.  I miss HarleyRoadKing.  I usually agree with agcsbill and there's another guy with an avatar of Belichick and the hot blond that I usually like.

TFB12 is good.  It'd be funny if NEGAME were a fat dude with the way everyone hits on them... but usually says good stuff.  Forgive me if I forgot someone.

Now if someone could go get SlipperySam and BobHeckler back from their private forum for the Celtics forum we'd be all set.  I like what ramekap has to say, but he's more like Kevin Faulk than like Tom Brady in that those other two could just carry a conversation for dayyysssssssss and you'd leave feeling like you learned something novel about basketball... I digress

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsareNumberone. Show PatsareNumberone's posts

My Favorite American Communist poster would be Zebelino. That guy really knows his welfare and entitlement programs. He would fit in nicely with the Occupy Wall ST crowd as long as he didn't setup his tent next to the excrement barrels. The funk doesn't mesh well with designer cologne.

My Favorite Canadian Commie Poster would have to be Prolate. With his ability to absorb and spread left wing propaganda he would have been an important  piece in the Bolshevik revolution and fully realizes that all animals are created equal but some are more equal than others.

My favorite incoherent poster would have to be Laz. This guy doesn't even understand his own stuff and some of the funniest posts I've read are the replies to his posts telling him he is right on target when there is no way they can decipher this code. Laz' brain runs in 128 bit encryption mode even when he sleeps and he was quite likely a wind talker in his last life.

Evil gets my vote for the most useless Poster. His meaningless one or two sentence attacks and cheap shots only surpass mighty because mighty still hasn't learned how to form a sentence or hit the spell check icon. I am glad that Evil can compensate for what ever abuses happened in his childhood and he at least has grown to the point where he can admit he has no friends and never will.

Finally, I would like to give Kudos to every poster out there that brags about their college degrees and time spent playing high school football as if it means anything to any debate that may happen on this board or makes you any smarter. According to the many genius' that post here we have enough PHDs in this club to form a new millennium version of the Manhattan project. What a waste to see all of these guys squandering 8 hours a day posting here when they could easily be solving the Global warming crisis that they cry themselves to sleep at night over.

Keep up the good work everyone. You're the best!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]My Favorite American Communist poster would be Zebelino. That guy really knows his welfare and entitlement programs. He would fit in nicely with the Occupy Wall ST crowd as long as he didn't setup his tent next to the excrement barrels. The funk doesn't mesh well with designer cologne. My Favorite Canadian Commie Poster would have to be Prolate. With his ability to absorb and spread left wing propaganda he would have been an important  piece in the Bolshevik revolution and fully realizes that all animals are created equal but some are more equal than others. My favorite incoherent poster would have to be Laz. This guy doesn't even understand his own stuff and some of the funniest posts I've read are the replies to his posts telling him he is right on target when there is no way they can decipher this code. Laz' brain runs in 128 bit encryption mode even when he sleeps and he was quite likely a wind talker in his last life. Evil gets my vote for the most useless Poster. His meaningless one or two sentence attacks and cheap shots only surpass mighty because mighty still hasn't learned how to form a sentence or hit the spell check icon. I am glad that Evil can compensate for what ever abuses happened in his childhood and he at least has grown to the point where he can admit he has no friends and never will. Finally, I would like to give Kudos to every poster out there that brags about their college degrees and time spent playing high school football as if it means anything to any debate that may happen on this board or makes you any smarter. According to the many genius' that post here we have enough PHDs in this club to form a new millennium version of the Manhattan project. What a waste to see all of these guys squandering 8 hours a day posting here when they could easily be solving the Global warming crisis that they cry themselves to sleep at night over. Keep up the good work everyone. You're the best!
    Posted by PatsareNumberone[/QUOTE]

It's not right to make me laugh so hard this early in the morning, good stuff!
    I enjoy reading all posts on here, and I do think it's the best sports forum around. Just don't hear enough from Bub, Bliss, or Hoggie.  It would be difficult for me to pick a favorite because everybody has something different to offer. This is a daily must read for me. Thanks to Boston.com for making this available for fans like me who don't live in the Boston area.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Me.  No doubt about it.  I am my favorite poster here.  

But I like the rest of you too.  Iron sharpens iron, but so does stone.  And what's the point of having sharp iron unless you cut something with it?  So we have all types of posters, everyone has a purpose.  I think even the Jest trolls serve a purpose, they seem to unite everyone else.