Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?

In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : I had an awesome chicks behind as my avatar but some people were complaining about some avatars getting a little carried away, if you know what I mean.  So I figured this one was more to their liking!!  LOL!!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

I liked the other one's "assets" a bit better . .  . 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Here’s a few off the top of my head…in no particular order.

Rocky
    Shenanigan
    Digger
    Pezz4pats

Agcsbill

49Patriots

Soups

Kansaspatriot

Evil

Qball

Jdcfreshkickz

patsfaninBA2

freediro

Prairie Mike

Zbellino

Laz

Prolate0spheroid

Bobbysu

NYjoseph

mthurl

PatsEng

HOTBLITZ

GadisRKO

Patsfaninpa420

andrewmcintosh

mighty

Mvpkilla

gr82bme

kjfiton

ipot

rerun85

Harley

NY-pats-fan4

Jeffab

Wolfwood

TSWFAN

TFB12

Tompenny

True Champ

chasaB

Babe Parilli

Paul_k

NYpat

Chrisakawoody

captainZdeno33

Rusty/King

Getzo

Muzwell

IrishMob7

NYC

bubbaInHawaii

ATJ

Soxpatfan08

Bostonsportsfanlll

Oh-my-beard

Mbeaulieu07

Irishfanatic

Homecheese

A-F-N-A Nickc1188

Mybologna

NEGAME2

Davedsone

CablesWyndBairn

Gmbill

Deluxbury

Jayshizzle45

Quagmire3

Patthepatriot666

Rodimus77

PatsRfineIn09

ma6dragon9

jcour382

antibody

portfolio1

347pg

Carawaydj

Philskiw1

Wizardsjag

BostonTrollSpanker

TexasPat3

FishTaco64

Mordecai Bloodmoon

PatsLifer

Johnhannanrulz

Sportsbozo1

Titletownfan

Natesubs

brdreu

Captain Foxboro
    Wozzy
    Shiningwizard
    Seattlepat70
    BSII
    Trouts
    DaBlade
    rameakapsfpat
    NOISE
    Faucetman
    murghkhor
    Cuban Pete
    Pats7393
    DaveSeattle
    Vertigho
    Jimmytantric
    Raptor64d
    dustcover
    WelkerRules

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Seems you got the whole lot, Tcal!!  Like that, you show no favoritism!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks Bill for mentioning my name. I have to agree with the earlier poster who says this is one, if not the best, football forum out there. The main thing I take into consideration is that this is a Patriots forum, and as a visitor, I have come to respect many of the regular posters on here. Thanks for all the interesting topics that make it worthwhile to check in every once in awhile. In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? :
    Posted by Steelcurtain75[/QUOTE]

If I hadn't grown up in New England watching the Patriots I probably would have been a Steelers fan.  My first live NFL game was in Lambeau field on Christmas Eve in 1995. It was Steelers at Packers and everyone I was with was a huge Packers fan, but secretly I was for the Steelers.  Too bad Thigpen dropped that pass in the endzone. 

Back when I was a kid in the seventies, I always wished my Pats were more like those great Steelers teams of the time.  Now the dream's sort of come true.  When you think of the great NFL dynasties, you think Packers, Steelers, Cowboys, 49ers . . . and now the Pats.  Nice to see a smart Steelers fan here. Makes us feel like finally we've made it to the big time. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPATT. Show SANPATT's posts

Pic is worth 10000 words BMF12 gets it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Here’s a few off the top of my head…in no particular order. Rocky Shenanigan Digger Pezz4pats Agcsbill 49Patriots Soups Kansaspatriot Evil Qball Jdcfreshkickz patsfaninBA2 freediro Prairie Mike Zbellino Laz Prolate0spheroid Bobbysu NYjoseph mthurl PatsEng HOTBLITZ GadisRKO Patsfaninpa420 andrewmcintosh mighty Mvpkilla gr82bme kjfiton ipot rerun85 Harley NY-pats-fan4 Jeffab Wolfwood TSWFAN TFB12 Tompenny True Champ chasaB Babe Parilli Paul_k NYpat Chrisakawoody captainZdeno33 Rusty/King Getzo Muzwell IrishMob7 NYC bubbaInHawaii ATJ Soxpatfan08 Bostonsportsfanlll Oh-my-beard Mbeaulieu07 Irishfanatic Homecheese A-F-N-A Nickc1188 Mybologna NEGAME2 Davedsone CablesWyndBairn Gmbill Deluxbury Jayshizzle45 Quagmire3 Patthepatriot666 Rodimus77 PatsRfineIn09 ma6dragon9 jcour382 antibody portfolio1 347pg Carawaydj Philskiw1 Wizardsjag BostonTrollSpanker TexasPat3 FishTaco64 Mordecai Bloodmoon PatsLifer Johnhannanrulz Sportsbozo1 Titletownfan Natesubs brdreu Captain Foxboro Wozzy Shiningwizard Seattlepat70 BSII Trouts DaBlade rameakap sfpat NOISE Faucetman murghkhor Cuban Pete Pats7393 DaveSeattle Vertigho Jimmytantric dustcover WelkerRules
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]what.. no contrarian? how can any list like this be taken seriously without the contrarian in the top 3 atleast? i smella credibility gap... lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]Here’s a few off the top of my head…in no particular order. Rocky Shenanigan Digger Pezz4pats Agcsbill 49Patriots Soups Kansaspatriot Evil Qball Jdcfreshkickz patsfaninBA2 freediro Prairie Mike Zbellino Laz Prolate0spheroid Bobbysu NYjoseph mthurl PatsEng HOTBLITZ GadisRKO Patsfaninpa420 andrewmcintosh mighty Mvpkilla gr82bme kjfiton ipot rerun85 Harley NY-pats-fan4 Jeffab Wolfwood TSWFAN TFB12 Tompenny True Champ chasaB Babe Parilli Paul_k NYpat Chrisakawoody captainZdeno33 Rusty/King Getzo Muzwell IrishMob7 NYC bubbaInHawaii ATJ Soxpatfan08 Bostonsportsfanlll Oh-my-beard Mbeaulieu07 Irishfanatic Homecheese A-F-N-A Nickc1188 Mybologna NEGAME2 Davedsone CablesWyndBairn Gmbill Deluxbury Jayshizzle45 Quagmire3 Patthepatriot666 Rodimus77 PatsRfineIn09 ma6dragon9 jcour382 antibody portfolio1 347pg Carawaydj Philskiw1 Wizardsjag BostonTrollSpanker TexasPat3 FishTaco64 Mordecai Bloodmoon PatsLifer Johnhannanrulz Sportsbozo1 Titletownfan Natesubs brdreu Captain Foxboro Wozzy Shiningwizard Seattlepat70 BSII Trouts DaBlade rameakap sfpat NOISE Faucetman murghkhor Cuban Pete Pats7393 DaveSeattle Vertigho Jimmytantric dustcover WelkerRules
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

YES!!! I made the list!!! My 2011 is a success...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

ummm, isn't that everyone on the board?  lol Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Not sure if any1 already posted about PMike's annual quotable quote award posting. Hopefully, he'll have some good one's after this season is over.

funny stuff....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : Thanks buddy, and concerning the avatar.. it is disturbing to say the least.  I laugh everytime I see it, well maybe gag is more like it.  I imagine it will be changed soon!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

that pic is amazing! where did you get it? i wish it was bigger/higher resolution.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : ummm, isn't that everyone on the board?  lol

Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

I think he's saying it takes a village.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : that pic is amazing! where did you get it? i wish it was bigger/higher resolution.
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

Dude, you should see it in Hi-Def 3D, it's amazing!!  LOL.  Okay, I just got sick there for a minute.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Pic is worth 10000 words BMF12 gets it
    Posted by SANPATT[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Man.  Fun stuff on this forum.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Not sure if any1 already posted about PMike's annual quotable quote award posting. Hopefully, he'll have some good one's after this season is over. funny stuff....
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]
    I agree, how can this not be mentioned.  I have searched forever for his one from last year and can not find it.  For sure he puts a lot of time into that list through the year, all for our enjoyment.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I just finished the Vote For Your Favortie Avatar 2011 poll thread and I have a headache.  Man, that was a ton of work!

I am going to break down favorite poster categories into blocks of ten (the limit of polling responses), and I would like suggestions on the categories.  Ex. "Funniest"; "most informative"; "Most creative";"Most intellectual"; etc.  So send in those suggestions.

When those polls are finished, I will do a super-poll to finish out the year, which was the whole point of these two threads.  That, and camaraderie. Yes, Laz, A CONTEST! 

In the meantime, cast your votes for Favorite Avatar 2011.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Here’s a few off the top of my head…in no particular order. Rocky Shenanigan Digger Pezz4pats Agcsbill 49Patriots Soups Kansaspatriot Evil Qball Jdcfreshkickz patsfaninBA2 freediro Prairie Mike Zbellino Laz Prolate0spheroid Bobbysu NYjoseph mthurl PatsEng HOTBLITZ GadisRKO Patsfaninpa420 andrewmcintosh mighty Mvpkilla gr82bme kjfiton ipot rerun85 Harley NY-pats-fan4 Jeffab Wolfwood TSWFAN TFB12 Tompenny True Champ chasaB Babe Parilli Paul_k NYpat Chrisakawoody captainZdeno33 Rusty/King Getzo Muzwell IrishMob7 NYC bubbaInHawaii ATJ Soxpatfan08 Bostonsportsfanlll Oh-my-beard Mbeaulieu07 Irishfanatic Homecheese A-F-N-A Nickc1188 Mybologna NEGAME2 Davedsone CablesWyndBairn Gmbill Deluxbury Jayshizzle45 Quagmire3 Patthepatriot666 Rodimus77 PatsRfineIn09 ma6dragon9 jcour382 antibody portfolio1 347pg Carawaydj Philskiw1 Wizardsjag BostonTrollSpanker TexasPat3 FishTaco64 Mordecai Bloodmoon PatsLifer Johnhannanrulz Sportsbozo1 Titletownfan Natesubs brdreu Captain Foxboro Wozzy Shiningwizard Seattlepat70 BSII Trouts DaBlade rameakap sfpat NOISE Faucetman murghkhor Cuban Pete Pats7393 DaveSeattle Vertigho Jimmytantric Raptor64d dustcover WelkerRules
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Can you make that alphabetical?  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Who is your favorite poster here for 2011?:
    [QUOTE]The year is winding down. Time for these sort of retrospective discussions. There have been a few lately about the posters people don't like.  But why not a positive spin? I have two in mind: 1) Lazurus.  The guy is wise, comic, literate and wacky, like Hunter S. Thompson re-incarnated. 2) TB12.  Absolutely and consistently the best artwork/Photoshop posts. There are other guys with great knowledge that they share. I learn about football from those guys (and gals?).  But these two guys make this forum a lot more fun, IMO.   However, you may prefer somebody with a lot of knowledge/sound opinions. Please make your nominations so we may later construct a poll and vote.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

How can you possibly consider chosing a top poster without giving some love to my personal favorite, "The Dog(gggg)", a/k/a UD6????  ;) 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? :      How can you possibly consider chosing a top poster without giving some love to my personal favorite, "The Dog(gggg)", a/k/a UD6????  ;) 
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Tex, you read my mind.  UD will fall under "Poster From Another Team".  We need to show our hosiptality to our visitors.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is your favorite poster here for 2011? : Yex, you read my mind.  UD will fall under "Poster From Another Team".  We need to show our hosiptality to our visitors.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Uhhh...Chris...I was being facetious in nominating "The Dog(gggg)".  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Great work chrisakawoody!  I really thought my fat rex would make the avatar list (LOL, not really) so now I guess I can change it back.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Great work chrisakawoody!  I really thought my fat rex would make the avatar list (LOL, not really) so now I guess I can change it back.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    From a humorous standpoint, yes, but, seems it makes too many folks hurl when they see it!  That body PLUS Rex's head... oy-vey!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Yeah, Rosanne Barr called and she wants her torso back.

And thanks for the kudos.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Thank god that Rex avatar is gone, that one was REALLY disturbing.

I vote for the guys that put a ton of work into the draft thread, can't recall any of their names right now but I love reading that thread. Don't really post on there but I love reading about all the players they go through.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

What is the infatuation with competition in America. It seems as though everything has to be a competition. How about engaging in things for the sheer enjoyment. I know it seems like a novel idea in the West!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]Here’s a few off the top of my head…in no particular order. Rocky Shenanigan Digger Pezz4pats Agcsbill 49Patriots Soups Kansaspatriot Evil Qball Jdcfreshkickz patsfaninBA2 freediro Prairie Mike Zbellino Laz Prolate0spheroid Bobbysu NYjoseph mthurl PatsEng HOTBLITZ GadisRKO Patsfaninpa420 andrewmcintosh mighty Mvpkilla gr82bme kjfiton ipot rerun85 Harley NY-pats-fan4 Jeffab Wolfwood TSWFAN TFB12 Tompenny True Champ chasaB Babe Parilli Paul_k NYpat Chrisakawoody captainZdeno33 Rusty/King Getzo Muzwell IrishMob7 NYC bubbaInHawaii ATJ Soxpatfan08 Bostonsportsfanlll Oh-my-beard Mbeaulieu07 Irishfanatic Homecheese A-F-N-A Nickc1188 Mybologna NEGAME2 Davedsone CablesWyndBairn Gmbill Deluxbury Jayshizzle45 Quagmire3 Patthepatriot666 Rodimus77 PatsRfineIn09 ma6dragon9 jcour382 antibody portfolio1 347pg Carawaydj Philskiw1 Wizardsjag BostonTrollSpanker TexasPat3 FishTaco64 Mordecai Bloodmoon PatsLifer Johnhannanrulz Sportsbozo1 Titletownfan Natesubs brdreu Captain Foxboro Wozzy Shiningwizard Seattlepat70 BSII Trouts DaBlade rameakap sfpat NOISE Faucetman murghkhor Cuban Pete Pats7393 DaveSeattle Vertigho Jimmytantric Raptor64d dustcover WelkerRules
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Thanks for remembering me.

Sections
Shortcuts