Who knew so many head coaches and general managers posted here?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Who knew so many head coaches and general managers posted here?

Belichick, Brady, and the Patriots lose a couple of games, and all of a sudden a hundred people post here who know exactly what the Patriots are doing wrong and how to fix it.  I had no idea all the head coaches, general managers, offensive and defensive coordinators etc. in the NFL were so interested in the Patriots' problems and willing to share their expertise to help correct them. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from msniii. Show msniii's posts

Re: Who knew so many head coaches and general managers posted here?

can't agree with you more

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Isn't having an interest in professional sports teams about being passionate about it? When since is having an opinion about a team and game some people love wrong? Get off your horse.

I'm sure none of your 718 posts included opinions about how or why the team you support won or lost.

LOL, the idiocies of life. Sorry, but this is just a stupid thread topic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

OK, I get the gist of what you are saying.  I just have one question, what the heck would get discussed on this board if everyone just accepted whatever goes on as "we're not qualified to comment on anything"?  There is a place for facts and nothing but the facts.  That's the game recap and box score in the papers on Monday.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Re: Who knew so many head coaches and general managers posted here?:
    Isn't having an interest in professional sports teams about being passionate about it? When since is having an opinion about a team and game some people love wrong? Get off your horse. I'm sure none of your 718 posts included opinions about how or why the team you support won or lost. LOL, the idiocies of life. Sorry, but this is just a stupid thread topic.
    Posted by 4Adam13

As a matter of fact, in my 718 previous posts, I have never presumed to question particular actions of coaches and managers.  I assume they make mistakes, but none of us ever know what those mistakes are.  We never have all the information the coaches have, and we don't know a hundredth of what they know about the game.  I have found that too many fans here expect perfection--it isn't enough to be competitive.  The Patriots lose a few games, and all of a sudden a lot of people who think they know more about football than they really do are quick to question Belichick's ability.   

If you think this is a stupid thread topic, you are welcome to delete your contribution.   

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

"I have never presumed to question particular actions of coaches and managers"

Speak for yourself.  I know for a fact that if they had listened to me and handed the ball off to Taylor 25 times, run a screen to Faulk every other time, started Terrence Nunn instead of Galloway, played Law Firm instead of Maroney, and blitzed 7 guys on D every down (would it have killed them to sign more playmakers on D this offseason?), we would have won not only this game, but also every other game in the history of sports.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Tom Brady sucked in this game. Shouldn't require a coach to explain that to you.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

I guess you aren't a fan of sports talk radio. Don't ever call JT the Brick without having a "hot sports opinion".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Who knew so many head coaches and general managers posted here?:
    "I have never presumed to question particular actions of coaches and managers" Speak for yourself.  I know for a fact that if they had listened to me and handed the ball off to Taylor 25 times, run a screen to Faulk every other time, started Terrence Nunn instead of Galloway, played Law Firm instead of Maroney, and blitzed 7 guys on D every down (would it have killed them to sign more playmakers on D this offseason?), we would have won not only this game, but also every other game in the history of sports.   
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Look on the bright side Mighty.  Having a division foe with a very good D (if they keep it up) might just force some of those adjustments on the offensive side of things.  You're not still taking the position their D isn't that good, are you?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Tom Brady sucked in this game". Great, thoughtful analysis. Before you know it, you'll be writing Tony Mazz's column for him. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

WAIT just a Minute  newenglanderinexile....Since when do you have to be an expert to post an opinion? Not to mention the FACT that Head Coaches get Fired in the NFL, College Ranks, High Schools, Junior Varsiety, State, Federal Prison's,... wait do they have Head Coaches in prison (was Vick ever a Coach?) and they get fired  because they dont have a Freaking Clue as to what they are doing. So who are you to say that one of these fine people writing in here just might be not be NFL Coach Material. HUH? Why You......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Who knew so many head coaches and general managers posted here? : As a matter of fact, in my 718 previous posts, I have never presumed to question particular actions of coaches and managers.  I assume they make mistakes, but none of us ever know what those mistakes are.  We never have all the information the coaches have, and we don't know a hundredth of what they know about the game.  I have found that too many fans here expect perfection--it isn't enough to be competitive.  The Patriots lose a few games, and all of a sudden a lot of people who think they know more about football than they really do are quick to question Belichick's ability.    If you think this is a stupid thread topic, you are welcome to delete your contribution.   
    Posted by newenglanderinexile

IMHO, none of us claim to be coaches or GMs - we are merely expressing opinions - nothing more, nothing less. Since when is it bad to question authority?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Who knew so many head coaches and general managers posted here?:
    Belichick, Brady, and the Patriots lose a couple of games, and all of a sudden a hundred people post here who know exactly what the Patriots are doing wrong and how to fix it.  I had no idea all the head coaches, general managers, offensive and defensive coordinators etc. in the NFL were so interested in the Patriots' problems and willing to share their expertise to help correct them. 
    Posted by newenglanderinexile
    you are right,many here do know what is wrong,and knows what it would take to fix it.it dosent take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

" Tom Brady sucked in this game". Great, thoughtful analysis. Before you know it, you'll be writing Tony Mazz's column for him. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

He didn't ? And just how much "analysis" does it require, unless you didn't watch the game ?
    (staying within the thread)Try this: lol - Ask coach Belichick the same question and note how deep his response goes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Maybe we should talk about coin collecting or cribbage or better yet we can ask each other Trivial Pursuit questions?

Wait, what am I doing here again...?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

The Boston Globe created this forum so it's readers could have some fun talking about the Pats. I have been on lots of different forums and and seen some good posts and not so good posts. Sure would be boring if everyone took your stance.
    Frankly, I think some Pats fans  expect a Super bowl ring each year. They wear rose colored glasses, but hey they're entitled to their opinion. I happen to agree with some on this forum that this year looks to be shaping up as transition year with new personel on both sides of the ball. So what's the harm? It's just a place to sound off. That goes for your post as well.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Maybe they should at least make a blogger pass an IQ test. No one with a score of under 70-Definite feeble-mindedness, will be able to post an opinion to this board. That should clear out a good group. Luckily, I wold score a 71-Borderline deficiency, and be allowed to stay.

Sections
Shortcuts