WHO NEEDS Mankins?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: WHO NEEDS Mankins?

Guys...let's not get too giddy. Remember, the most important stat in a preseason game is the post game injury list. Since the Pats' listed no injuries after this game, I deem it a success.

It's always better to win than to lose...even in exhibition games. Julian Edelman was outstanding...and the Pats' OL overall played pretty well. Good job overall on kick returns...which is a question mark heading into this season. But...the defense bears watching.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

We'll know better after pre-season game #3 - those are usually the real barometer for the early part of the season.

That said, I like what I saw out of the O-line in general and Connolly in particular.  I would like to see Mankins back but if it doesn't happen it is not the end of life as we know it.

I would also like to see more of Ohrnberger during the preseason.  For some reason I'm thinking the kid will be good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: WHO NEEDS Mankins?:
    [QUOTE]Excellent troll post.   lol Yeah, "Patsman". Gee, we all think you are diehard Pats fan. 
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

Its a Troll post because I said their thin on the o-line and the backups looked aweful?

Russ you are an idoit. No other way to say.  And welcome to my block list and do the same with me.  Your dumbness is to much to take.