Who said Chung wasnt a big hitter???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: Who said Chung wasnt a big hitter???

Here is video:

Chung hit on Henne

It was clean.  Glad Henne wasn't seriously hurt.

Edit: He did bang helmets with Burgess on his way down.  It apears that Burgess was blocked into Henne by Vernon Carey.  Burgess head was stuck between a rock and a 340 pound hard place.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Thanks, I knew the call went against Burgess. It looks to me like Chung never moved his head up. He must have caught the bottom of his face guard with the top of his helmet. Burgess does catch him on the back end as well. I pulled this off the Miami Sun Sentinel. 

and Derrick Burgess got flagged for roughing the passer on the back end of a vicious helmet-to-helmet hit by rookie S Pat Chung. (Both Burgess and Chung figure to be fined by the league.) By the way, that was the Patriots' fourth roughing the passer penalty of the season, tied for first in the NFL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Re: Who said Chung wasnt a big hitter???:
    [QUOTE]How many games will Chung be suspended for and how much money is the league fining him for that blatant cheap shot?
    Posted by MisterLH[/QUOTE]

Watch it again, his head is in Henne's chest and it never moves up. Get over it whine-bag it's football. If it was a "blatant cheap shot" he would have been ejected.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

[QUOTE]Soldier Boy the internet tough guy!LOL Beantown is full of them!No word on how much the league will be fining Chung as of yet? Hey do you guys remember when Brady was pointing at the defender that got close to his legs???I certainly do and my 1st thought was-"What a p ussy!"-what was yours? LOL at all of you yet again! Gnaw on that awhile and I'll check in later tonight.Until then y'all have a nice day now,......yahear!?
    Posted by MisterLH[/QUOTE]

You'll ned to re-register again Leon if you want to stay on. The mods are on to you, again. BTW, the 22nd is coming up real fast. After the fat man and the rookie get crushed I'd say that'll be the last we hear from you. Don't bother responding to this, I won't read it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Mumbbles , I was wondering when you were going to mummble your way back here this week. Its like you never left, you say the same BS over and over again....Cant wait till next week!!! Hey after the giants losing (again) do the NY fans still support their (New Jersey) teams

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]All that and he still got fined....I hope it doesnt hinder him or discourage him from knocking people out...We will need him this week...if we could get him to hit Peyton like that....oh wait a minute they might suspend him if he hits Peyton like that....
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]

If he hits the Great God Peyton anything like that Goodell will banish him from the galaxy.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts