who should be america,s team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: who should be america,s team?

I forgot Captain American (the bike) gets to call heads or tails at the coin flip.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: who should be america,s team?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: who should be america,s team? : at least they dont have strings.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE] the next monday night crew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajUDFAcEI8I&feature=related

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Mosse I busted a gut watching that (I'm a dog lover). The one dog could say "hello" to start the show, one could say "run around" during a running play, and after every big hit the one could say "I want my mommy".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to who should be america,s team?:
    [QUOTE]i know the cowboys were labled that back in the 90,s,but who could we say is it now? well im gonna say the pats thats who.im sure there will be many outsiders that will get there feathers ruffled,but the pats are my team,and who else am i gonna pick?its funny some outsiders get upset when we as pats fans talk about our guys,and our team. http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-9-14/Are-the-Patriots--America-s-Team--.html
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but CBS labeles the Cowgirls "America's Team" back in the 70's, when they built Texas Stadium, with a hole in it, "so God can see the games". Should there be an "America's Team"? I don't think so, any more so than there should be a America's COllege Team, or America's Baseball Team. Garbage like "America's Team" is nothing but the media's attempt to force feed the masses (see: OBAME/Election 2008) as to ehat they want the public to believe. For years the Raid-uhs lead the league in team apparrel sales. Why? Were they winning? No; gang bangers liked the colors. Does that make them America's Team? No, more like Underachiever's/Social Malcontent Team.

What's so wrong about 32 teams having their "nations"? Anyone not livi ng in those market areas are free to follow whatever team they want to. Personally, I don't give a rip if there are international Pats fans or not. The team plays for itself and the organization, NOT for the fans. BB manages the teamt to win, NOT for teh fans, as witnessed by "favorite" players being cut over the years. Bottom lin is this: Where does the team stand, year after year, at the end of the season. Let NFL fans determine their favorite.

Anyone buying in to "america's Team garbage needs serious couch time with a counselor.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Mosse I busted a gut watching that (I'm a dog lover). The one dog could say "hello" to start the show, one could say "run around" during a running play, and after every big hit the one could say "I want my mommy".
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE] harley,i love all domestic animals,and have respect for all others.but its great and funny watching those kind of shows.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to who should be america,s team? : Sorry, but CBS labeles the Cowgirls "America's Team" back in the 70's, when they built Texas Stadium, with a hole in it, "so God can see the games". Should there be an "America's Team"? I don't think so, any more so than there should be a America's COllege Team, or America's Baseball Team. Garbage like "America's Team" is nothing but the media's attempt to force feed the masses (see: OBAME/Election 2008) as to ehat they want the public to believe. For years the Raid-uhs lead the league in team apparrel sales. Why? Were they winning? No; gang bangers liked the colors. Does that make them America's Team? No, more like Underachiever's/Social Malcontent Team.   What's so wrong about 32 teams having their "nations"? Anyone not livi ng in those market areas are free to follow whatever team they want to. Personally, I don't give a rip if there are international Pats fans or not. The team plays for itself and the organization, NOT for the fans. BB manages the teamt to win, NOT for teh fans, as witnessed by "favorite" players being cut over the years. Bottom lin is this: Where does the team stand, year after year, at the end of the season. Let NFL fans determine their favorite. Anyone buying in to "america's Team garbage needs serious couch time with a counselor.
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE] I have to disagree.they do play for the fans.for if it wasnt for the fans,they wouldnt be in bussiness very long.this is why so many teams move.looking for the bigger market.yes the coaches coach,and the players play to win,and to get paid yes some are in it for the money,and others do take it to the heart.just like any job.and without the fans there wont be any money to get paid.sure sports today are bussinesses,but like all bussinesses.you need customers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Well other than maybe the SW corner of Connecticut the Pats are New England's team. The only team in the NFL that spans a US region.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Wiz, you find some old timers in New England that are Giants fans because before they became the NE Pats the Giant games were broadcasted across N.E.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileyB12. Show SmileyB12's posts

Enoch,
    There actually were two LT's Ladanian is the second LT. 
    As for being the second America's Team, I would have thought the Patriots would be the first, Red White and Blue, being the Patriots, (Who's not Patriotic?)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

What's really in a title?I consider the Red Sox as America's Team in Baseball as I have seen them  in most of the Major league parks and every time I go to another opposition park I see more Sox fans then the team that plays in that park 81 times a year lone exception might be Yankee stadiumII......As for the team with the most fans nationally I would say it's a toss up between the Steelers and the Cowboys!Though in my heart the Patriots are America's Team...