Who should we root for, Jets or Steelers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vbnm026. Show vbnm026's posts

Who should we root for, Jets or Steelers?

If Steelers lose that helps us in the race for #1 seed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Who should we root for, Jets or Steelers?

I expect the Pats to take care of their own business, so I'm not worried about what either one of these teams do. I can't really root for either one, but I can root against Green New Jersey more, because I would dearly love to seem them lose out and miss the playoffs after all their brash talk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I wouldn't root for the Jest even if they were playing the Taliban

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Tie?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In Response to Re: Who should we root for, Jets or Steelers?:
    [QUOTE]If the Patriots win then it doesn't matter so root for whomever you want. I hate both teams but I hate Jets more so Steelers it is.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

Me too!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I have to echo P-Mike..  I really couldn't care less either way since the Pats need to play any team put in front of them and play to win the game.  With the way they are playing now, I like our chances no matter who the opposition is.  Besides, in a way, anyone who is rooting for a particular team to make the playoffs is, sort of, hedging their bet they think one of those teams would be troublesome for the Pats in the playoffs and may not be completely confident the Pats can win, sort of?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Asteroid hitting the field.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

^ LOL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

either way we need to win this week and 1 other game to close it up

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Who should we root for, Jets or Steelers?:
    [QUOTE]I expect the Pats to take care of their own business, so I'm not worried about what either one of these teams do. I can't really root for either one, but I can root against Green New Jersey more , because I would dearly love to seem them lose out and miss the playoffs after all their brash talk.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

I am with you PMike - a loss here for the Jests brings the real possibility of them missing the post season altogether - Hey, do you think they fire Rex like they did Mangini if they finish off this collapse?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i never root for the jests, not worried about the patriots losing the #1 seed. they'll win out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 33zulu. Show 33zulu's posts

Let the Jets win this one and give us another game edge over the Steelers.  Then have the Bears wallop the Jets in Chicago next week.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pats win 2 of last 3 , they are 1 seed period.....BUT. jests win and I think it puts Balt in first place in the division....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm leaning towards rooting for the Jets because with the Chiefs also winning today, that could put San Diego out of the playoffs entirely which would be wildly entertaining. Sadly the Jaguars choked today so the Colts will likely clinch the division and be the one AFC team I'd rather not face..we'll see