I thought Buffalo would be a better team in 2012 but they still appear to me to be a below average team based on what they showed in week 1.
1. Fred Jackson Sprained his LCL and is out for at least a month
2. David Nelson - Their second best WR Tore his ACL - likely gone for the season
3. Mario Williams has a wrist injury
4.. Their coach Chan Gailey announces publicly the extent of the injuries and the expected recovery period.
5. They grossly overpaid for Mario Williams (6 years - 100 million - 50 million guaranteed) - Williams did not even show up on the stat sheet and he has a history of injuries.
6. Ryan Fitzpatrick is a helter skelter QB and has a bad game for every good game he plays.
7. Mark Anderson signs a 4 years - 27.5 million dollar cotract with 8 million guaranteed. Way too much money for a 1 trick pony DL.