Who thinks we can not win against the Colts in the next meeting?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Who thinks we can not win against the Colts in the next meeting?

I have zero question who would win in another meeting, today or in the play offs. We lost last night, I give that to the Colts and their gaaay fans. The Patriots will take them in the play offs. I live in Miami and was with a Miami group last night. They had no question who the better team was last night and it was not the winner

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Who thinks we can not win against the Colts in the next meeting?

In Response to Who thinks we can not win against the Colts in the next meeting?:
    [QUOTE]I have zero question who would win in another meeting, today or in the play offs. We lost last night, I give that to the Colts and their gaaay fans. The Patriots will take them in the play offs. I live in Miami and was with a Miami group last night. They had no question who the better team was last night and it was not the winner
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

Well put Bill but I hesitate to call their Superbowl luck when the outcome of most Colts Games is predetermined by the Refs. If you like to gamble on the games it's a nice peice of inside info to have. I noticed all the Colts fans are on the defensive today and I can only assume it's because of the guilt that comes out of winning games that way. I'll hold my head high in defeat and know that we got $crewed. Nyets this Sunday. Time to open up a can for them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOGAH-2009. Show TOGAH-2009's posts

I'm sure you have "no question" who would win.  Just like you had "no question" the Pats would win last night right?  LOL

Meainingless post.  Pats won't make it past wildcard in playoffs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Who thinks we can not win against the Colts in the next meeting?:
    [QUOTE]Funny you f a g s win your superbowls by 3 points we blow out Chicago and our SB is lucky?  Face it we own you now.  Scoreboard losers.
    Posted by ColtFan69[/QUOTE]

Blow (funny how you worked that in here) Blow out Chicago...yeah the teamof the decade...must have been tough for you

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

In Response to Re: Who thinks we can not win against the Colts in the next meeting?:
    [QUOTE]I'm sure you have "no question" who would win.  Just like you had "no question" the Pats would win last night right?  LOL Meainingless post.  Pats won't make it past wildcard in playoffs
    Posted by TOGAH-2009[/QUOTE]

I disagree ........I think like the Jets...the Colts won their Superbowl last night. Let's see if you show your troll face in the playoffs...My guess is you won't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Who thinks we can not win against the Colts in the next meeting? : Well put Bill but I hesitate to call their Superbowl luck when the outcome of most Colts Games is predetermined by the Refs. If you like to gamble on the games it's a nice peice of inside info to have. I noticed all the Colts fans are on the defensive today and I can only assume it's because of the guilt that comes out of winning games that way. I'll hold my head high in defeat and know that we got $crewed. Nyets this Sunday. Time to open up a can for them.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Good points.

I think they are nervous because last night  was so obvious. It has gotten to the point that even the media is starting to notice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOGAH-2009. Show TOGAH-2009's posts

[QUOTE]I think they are nervous because last night  was so obvious. It has gotten to the point that even the media is starting to notice.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

What media?  Dude, read the paper.  Read a BOSTON paper even.  LOL

If your homers and spin this one, no other media can...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Who thinks we can not win against the Colts in the next meeting? : Well put Bill but I hesitate to call their Superbowl luck when the outcome of most Colts Games is predetermined by the Refs. If you like to gamble on the games it's a nice peice of inside info to have. I noticed all the Colts fans are on the defensive today and I can only assume it's because of the guilt that comes out of winning games that way. I'll hold my head high in defeat and know that we got $crewed. Nyets this Sunday. Time to open up a can for them.

Amen ewhite: I see fear and anger from the colts fans today verse gloating over a win.....will look forward to this week end, the saints after that and the play-offs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]Funny you f a g s win your superbowls by 3 points we blow out Chicago and our SB is lucky?  Face it we own you now.  Scoreboard losers.

A 12-point win is a blowout only to deluded Colts' fans.  I'll take three Super Bowl wins to one Super Bowl win any day.  Do you think Manning might get to a .500 record in playoff games this year? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

You f a g s were pretty defensive too when you coach got caught cheating.  Refresh my memory exactly how many SB's have you won without a cloud of cheating hanging over your head 0!  Scoreboard b i a t c h e s!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

We can't win with a 17 point lead in the 2nd half against rookie corners and their pro bowl safety out. If there was any time to beat them it was now! What makes you think it will be different. Pats lost...they were out scored.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]We can't win with a 17 point lead in the 2nd half against rookie corners and their pro bowl safety out. If there was any time to beat them it was now! What makes you think it will be different. Pats lost...they were out scored.
    Posted by seadentro[/QUOTE]

See you in the play offs short stuff

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BbsBlunder. Show BbsBlunder's posts

Never mind beating the Colts!The pats lost to the Jets in week # 2.
    Oh how I enjoy reminding everybody of that.

Hey there's a pats fan blaming the game on the refs???Shocker!
    Wake up folks-It seems BB is losing it.

Going for it on 4th down is right up there with Grady Little leaving Pedro in.
    I was listening to ESPN radio earlier.They are crucifying BB and you people want to blame it on the refs???
    KoolAid-Get your BB Kool AID here!

How are ya!?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Never mind beating the Colts!The pats lost to the Jets in week # 2. Oh how I enjoy reminding everybody of that. Hey there's a pats fan blaming the game on the refs???Shocker! Wake up folks-It seems BB is losing it. Going for it on 4th down is right up there with Grady Little leaving Pedro in. I was listening to ESPN radio earlier.They are crucifying BB and you people want to blame it on the refs??? KoolAid-Get your BB Kool AID here! How are ya!?
    Posted by BbsBlunder[/QUOTE]

Leon, how is my best girl doing. Looking forward to seeing you this week. remind me, who did you lose to last week? Must be hard to keep track

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BbsBlunder. Show BbsBlunder's posts

GM William-How are ya!?Me I'm just fine!

I really can't wait for Sunday -NO-Monday-On Monday you'll all be looking to trade Brady and Fire BB like you did after the last time the Jets and pats met.Probably the most entertaining day in here in years!

Seriously even a pee wee league coach doesn't make that decision.

KOOL Aid-Get your BB Kool Aid HERE!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who thinks we can not win against the Colts in the next meeting? : You f a g s were pretty defensive too when you coach got caught cheating.  Refresh my memory exactly how many SB's have you won without a cloud of cheating hanging over your head 0!  Scoreboard b i a t c h e s!!!
    Thanks for just admitting you cheated by paying off the zebras, turning up the heat and pumping in noise by stating we were defensive too. Loser!
    You won zero super bowls without cheating and it's becoming more and more noticeable to the rest of the world.  Colts will be investigated as fans every where are seeing they win with questionable calls.  I live in Dallas and they're talking about the scr ew job over here.  Houston Too!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Well at least GuMBillY is back. 

Here are my thoughts - If the colts take away a BIG couple of plays, catch a couple of balls the many balls they dropped, maybe get one of the 2 ints they dropped or get the ball back on that stripped fumble, manning and wayne don't have miscommunication or manning doesn't throw a duck pass, if half of these things happens (which is not unreasonable) if there is a next time, 

I'd say the colts have to be favored to win the game.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Pezz-Go get some Kleenex.Wipe yor eyes and nose then just shut the F up! What a bunch of whiny know nothings!BB lost the game for the pats not the refs the sounds in the Dome or any other lame and I mean lame excuse that you can think of!

Ah Leon, no love from the Jacksonville site???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Pezz-Go get some Kleenex.Wipe yor eyes and nose then just shut the F up! What a bunch of whiny know nothings!BB lost the game for the pats not the refs the sounds in the Dome or any other lame and I mean lame excuse that you can think of!

Ok, I wiped my eyes, now here's something for you to ponder.  Week 10....Pats are 7-3, Jests 4-6.  Rex will go on national tv saying how embarrassed he is to be beaten by 40pts and Sanchez will not be able to hold back his tears as he swallows the last bite of his weenie.  Only we will not know if he's crying over the loss of the game or because Rex ate the last one.
    BTW, if any one sould STFU, that would be you by a land slide.

Sections
Shortcuts