Who to Root For Jets or Dolphins?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Who to Root For Jets or Dolphins?

I hate the Jets as much as anyone, but do we root for the Dolphins to go 3-0. and take early control of the AFC East.Say the Phins end up 10-6 and the Pats and Jets 9-7. We always seem to lose on the tiebreaker system to the Jets.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Who to Root For Jets or Dolphins?

Moot point.

It's physically impossible to root for either of these teams.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Who to Root For Jets or Dolphins?:
    [QUOTE]I hate the Jets as much as anyone, but do we root for the Dolphins to go 3-0. and take early control of the AFC East.Say the Phins end up 10-6 and the Pats and Jets 9-7. We always seem to lose on the tiebreaker system to the Jets.
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]

I am rooting for the Phins because I have alot of respect for them as a team and an organization. If they beat the Yets and put them at 1-2 and we are fortunate enough to win this Sunday against the Bills then we are in a position to at least split with the Phins later in the season, maybe even win both games, though historically we almost always split with them.  We only have one more regular season opportunity to humble the Jests.

Phins 21       Jests 10

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I have never and will never cheer for another team other then the Pats regardless of the situation.........when these teams play I hope they beat the holy hell out of each other and the ambulance has as much field time as the players.............Pats or bust..........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Who to Root For Jets or Dolphins?:
    [QUOTE]I have never and will never cheer for another team other then the Pats regardless of the situation.........when these teams play I hope they beat the holy hell out of each other and the ambulance has as much field time as the players.............Pats or bust..........
    Posted by EASON11[/QUOTE]

Cannot argue with your passion....I hope the damage is more psychological rather than physical...I do not like seeing any players hurt or riding out of the stadium on golf carts...for precautionary purp[oses.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]I have never and will never cheer for another team other then the Pats regardless of the situation.........when these teams play I hope they beat the holy hell out of each other and the ambulance has as much field time as the players.............Pats or bust..........
    Posted by EASON11[/QUOTE]

Pretty much how I was going to put it.

Go Pats!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

LETS GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

This is a tough one. I started out thinking I would root for the Dolphins but after looking at the line I was thinking I might bet the Jets because it makes sense that they Beat Miami and then all 3 teams in the AFC East are 2-1 after we destroy Buffalo. I hate the Jets but I think they win this one. If I don't bet it I'm rooting for the Phins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I'm behind the Phins on this week's game. They win, go 3-0, Jets go 1-2, Pats go 2-1, Bills 0-3. no logjam in the division and we are only 1 game behind the Phins. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Since losing SB42, the Pats have been 0-5 vs Pitt/SD/Indy/NO, 2-3 vs Miami/NYJ, and 0-1 in the postseason.

Until the Pats can show us they can beat the best teams in the NFL again, who wins the Jets/Phins game won't matter.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

I hope they beat up each other enough that when the Pats play the phish next week the phish cry just thinking about facing the pats.

as long as that happens - who cares who wins?!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from timithye. Show timithye's posts

I am rooting for 45 players from each team to be on the limited participation report on Wednesday.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I just root for the Pats to win every game because when they do, it doesn't really matter what the other team's do to each other.  Unless, of course, you are a Jets fan, who relies on other teams to tank so their team can back into the playoffs!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dboss. Show dboss's posts

Root for the Jets of course.  because if the Dolfins win it will make them 3-0.

rather they be 2-1

dboss

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankn. Show frankn's posts

I'd rather root for Hitler and his SS troops, for Satan's army, for a team of Justin Beibers.  I'd rather cheer on Dick Cheney having sex than root for one second for those scummy Jets!!  Go Dolphins!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Dolphins

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]I'd rather root for Hitler and his SS troops, for Satan's army, for a team of Justin Beibers.  I'd rather cheer on Dick Cheney having sex than root for one second for those scummy Jets!!  Go Dolphins!
    Posted by frankn[/QUOTE].. I would have to give it a lot of thought to come up with a more idiotic comparison than this....Hitler and SS troops? You must be out of your freakin' mind. Go back to school, listen in history class this time and get a little perspective. You surely could have come up with a better one than this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]I'd rather root for Hitler and his SS troops, for Satan's army, for a team of Justin Beibers.  I'd rather cheer on Dick Cheney having sex than root for one second for those scummy Jets!!  Go Dolphins!
    Posted by frankn[/QUOTE]

This is Postie Award material right here, friends and neighbors.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Posted by frankn[/QUOTE]

As DC having sex would likely destroy whatever remains of his original heart, I am all for this.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Jets were well in the lead for "don't root for" before the DUI.

The third pick overall in the 2005 draft, the fourth pick in the 2006 draft and the sixth pick in the 2007 draft were all in the same car, at 5:00 a.m., when the driver, one Braylon Edwards, was pulled over.  His blood alcohol level was reportedly .16, twice the legal limit.  D'Brickashaw Ferguson, starting stagger for the Jets, and Stone-Hips Vernon Gholston, standing joke for the Jets, were also in the car.  Best guess, neither of them could drive either. 

This is why Bill Belichick prefers to trade out of the top ten picks. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

me-neither. i'm sure veryone wants the phins to win to set up a great monday night game against the Patriots

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from leeniehaus. Show leeniehaus's posts

All passions aside, root for the dolphins. The Jets going in the division 1-2 and the dolphins going up 3-0, meeting a 2-1 Patriots team next week, with a patriots win would put both the Pats and Dolphins at 3-1, and the Jets unable to take a tie breaker if the pats beat the dolphins (assuming that like past history, we beat the Jets in meeting 2 and the Dolphins). I like those odds better than facing a 3-way 2-1 dolphins and jets in our division (pats would also be 2-1) where the division would be plit and the tie breaker would have us lose to Jets if they beat the dolphins. how do you like dem apples?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]All passions aside, root for the dolphins. The Jets going in the division 1-2 and the dolphins going up 3-0, meeting a 2-1 Patriots team next week, with a patriots win would put both the Pats and Dolphins at 3-1, and the Jets unable to take a tie breaker if the pats beat the dolphins (assuming that like past history, we beat the Jets in meeting 2 and the Dolphins). I like those odds better than facing a 3-way 2-1 dolphins and jets in our division (pats would also be 2-1) where the division would be plit and the tie breaker would have us lose to Jets if they beat the dolphins. how do you like dem apples?
    Posted by leeniehaus[/QUOTE]I agree lets bury the Jets. Miami has'nt beat anyone yet. The Bills took them to the wire,and the Vikings are struggling big time.Then we can beat the Phins

Sections
Shortcuts