Who trusts BB with all those Picks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chung25. Show chung25's posts

Re: Who trusts BB with all those Picks

i trust him. if you think we have a bright future with all this young talent than so do you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chung25. Show chung25's posts

so should you*

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Who trusts BB with all those Picks:
    [QUOTE]Not sure I do..  especially if he starts moving down or wheeling and dealing instead of using them. 
    Posted by DBCoach[/QUOTE]

Because of your vast NFL coaching experience, I would much rather have you make the picks.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

BB now has ten straight regular seasons between 10-6 and 16-0, including three 14-2 seasons.  Teams that don't draft well tend to have 2-14 seasons.  I trust both BB and Jonathan Kraft's excellent scouting organization. 

I approve of the standard Patriots "trade down in the first round for profit, trade up in later rounds to grab the right guy, trade into the next year's draft for profit" strategy.  It earns victories.  After 10 years straight of drafting in the 20s and 30s, BB would have a really sorry team by now if he hadn't traded all over the place.

As for scoring a third round pick for Randy Moss, most people hated that trade at the time. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Who trusts BB with all those Picks:
    [QUOTE]Not sure I do..  especially if he starts moving down or wheeling and dealing instead of using them. 
    Posted by DBCoach[/QUOTE]

Please outline how BB's draft model/philosophy has prevented the team from achieving and maintaining both short and long term success.

Specific examples and their associated damage in support of your position would be a good start.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

I do

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Who trusts BB with all those Picks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Who trusts BB with all those Picks : Please outline how BB's draft model/philosophy has prevented the team from achieving and maintaining both short and long term success. Specific examples and their associated damage would be a good start.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

You can forget about that. When it comes time to provide facts and rational substance behind a statement from trolls or irrationals, they can't do it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Me too

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Why even entertain this guy by answering his thread. It is obvious he knows nothing about what it means to succeed in the NFL.

He's one of those people who subscribe to the philosophy that everyone draft pick is suppose to perform as an elite player and not winning the SB is tantamount to a losing season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

BB has forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I SURE DO.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

+1 for full faith in him here.  There is a reason we are at or near the top every year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I trust Belichick and more importantly,Mr.Kraft trusts Belichick.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

BB will and always does what is best for the team.  All I have to say is yeah there were a couple bums picked but... Mcourty anyone? I for say do your thing BB and we will watch enamoured and get all riled up until the season starts and we will all be like - holly S_-_ he was right again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I lol'ed hard at this thread. Your worried BB wont know what he is doing with the vast amount of picks he has amassed? Are you delirious by any chance? Look at the last two drafts where BB has drafted without Pioli, they are nothing short of amazing. This past draft was by far the best draft of any team in the league for 2010. I expect another great draft by BB. obviously, you can't predict how some players will transition in the NFL( Vernon Gholston anyone?) so its still a crap shoot, but with all the high picks we have, BB has a better chance of drafting the right players.

Don't question BB!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Yoda rules and that's  just one of the reasons why players and  opposing organizations love to hate the Patriots.....
    I agree that the Krafts deserve some credit too..

Ah that green-eyed monster...

This draft might very well be a BB/Kraft masterpiece if a few things fall for us...

I'm wholly fired up for this one...... 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I do. With Reese and without Pioli the Pats had their best draft in the last five or six years last year. And the picks are lined up nicely for this year's draft. If you redraft last years picks based on rookie performance we have three picks in 1st round, even though we traded down and had only one legitmate pick in the 1st. I trust the Pats scouting.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

I've learned my lesson this year....I will never question BB again.
    Who would have thought the 2010 Pats would finish 14-2?  Anyone? 
    Didn't think so...myself included.  So we didn't win another Lombardi...we Pats fans are so spoiled.... and why are we spoiled?  Because of BB of course.
    After questioning and moaning about his moves or non-moves I've been humbled and have to resign to blind faith... there is no other choice
    We've been spoiled by 10 years of pretty good success wouldn't you say ???

BB has set up this team for long term sustained success !!!
    I think we all need to sit back and just enjoy the ride...
    I thoroughly enjoyed this season...probably more so than 2007
    I know the Lombardi is the goal every year but can any team really expect to win it every year?....Get real and try to enjoy football period.. because it doesn't get any better than here.

BB is clearly the best at what he does....enjoy it...
    I have had an epiphany...never question the master....he'll make the right decision the vast majority of the time...
    Are we to crucify him when he misses?  Give me a break !!!

2011 season:  "CAN'T WAIT !!!"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

[QUOTE]BB now has ten straight regular seasons between 10-6 and 16-0, including three 14-2 seasons.  Teams that don't draft well tend to have 2-14 seasons.  I trust both BB and Jonathan Kraft's excellent scouting organization.  I approve of the standard Patriots "trade down in the first round for profit, trade up in later rounds to grab the right guy, trade into the next year's draft for profit" strategy.  It earns victories.  After 10 years straight of drafting in the 20s and 30s, BB would have a really sorry team by now if he hadn't traded all over the place. As for scoring a third round pick for Randy Moss, most people hated that trade at the time. 
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

people like you perpetuate the myth that BB can still win. He trades down because of his overinflated ego thinking he can find a diamonnd in rounds 3-6, Bulltaco!. He's 0-3 in his last playoff appearances and if he doesn't get a stud in this years draft, he's toast. Seymour and Mayo were the 6th and 7th 1st round picks. Can you name any other stellar studs he's picked?

he'll trade out out 17, 28 and 33 and wind up with garbage and lose another playoff opener at home!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

When you look at all the up and coming, young talent that BB has acquired, WHAT A STUPID QUESTION!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]people like you perpetuate the myth that BB can still win. He trades down because of his overinflated ego thinking he can find a diamonnd in rounds 3-6, Bulltaco!. He's 0-3 in his last playoff appearances and if he doesn't get a stud in this years draft, he's toast. Seymour and Mayo were the 6th and 7th 1st round picks. Can you name any other stellar studs he's picked? he'll trade out out 17, 28 and 33 and wind up with garbage and lose another playoff opener at home!
    Posted by jader[/QUOTE]

Yeah.  YOU don't have an overinflated ego, though.  Thinking you are some kind of a draft expert and you aren't even the BALL boy.  Well, not in the football sense anyway.  Yep.  YOU know everything, and you are willing to ignore ALL THE EVIDENCE to ensure your version of the truth remains intact in your head.  Oh, and you should stop saying WE.  Say, "the Patriots and their fans".  Since you don't seem to be one.  Maybe you just like the logo?  Or does that part make you mad to?  Bet you were ok with the 3 SB wins, though.  THAT part you were on the bandwagon for. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]When you look at all the up and coming, young talent that BB has acquired, WHAT A STUPID QUESTION!!!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

What do you mean?  Last years draft was horrible!