Who was on the Offensive line?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Who was on the Offensive line?

I watched the game but couldn't tell what the lineup was.  I heard the announcers say they were roatating a lot.

I saw Vollmer and Light.  It looked like light at left tackle and Vollmer at right. 

Anyone know what the lineup was because it looked like the running game was getting some good holes?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Who was on the Offensive line?

Belichick said he was trying to rotate Vollmer, light and Kaczur for the game so it might not have been equal snaps but it was probably close.
    Not sure who was in when we broke off the runs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Light and Kaczur started, but Vollmer filled in a lot for both throughout the game. Then Vollmer had to fill in for Kaczur towards the end of the game when he got hurt. This sets up for an interesting line-up decision next week, although there may not be much choice if Kaczur is still hurt.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat. Show seattlepat's posts

In Response to Re: Who was on the Offensive line?:
    [QUOTE]Light and Kaczur started, but Vollmer filled in a lot for both throughout the game. Then Vollmer had to fill in for Kaczur towards the end of the game when he got hurt. This sets up for an interesting line-up decision next week, although there may not be much choice if Kaczur is still hurt.
    Posted by IndianaPatsFan[/QUOTE]

'don't know if you guys noticed, but when I looked on Tuesday, the NE depth chart on ESPN.com had Vollmer as the starter on RT. We may be see more of Light and Vollmer opposite each other in the coming games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who was on the Offensive line? : 'don't know if you guys noticed, but when I looked on Tuesday, the NE depth chart on ESPN.com had Vollmer as the starter on RT. We may be see more of Light and Vollmer opposite each other in the coming games.
    Posted by seattlepat[/QUOTE]

good, I think they are the 2 best O linemen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vapatfan1. Show vapatfan1's posts

I've been impressed with Vollmer.  I recall during training camp BB noted that Vollmer brings a unique ability as an OT.  He can play LT and RT equally well.  His versatility has earned him more playing time and he'll eventually be a starter. 

I still remember how well sea bass handled Dwight Freeney.  Not bad for a rookie and he's more than justifying his late second round selection. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

I know Vollmer came to college as a tight end at Houston. His athletic ability is evident. I would like to see the Pat's utilize him sometimes as a tackle eligible. Similar to the way Vrabel was used. Every once in a while he could jump out and catch a pass. He's 6-8 and I think he had a very good vertical on pro-day.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Has Vollmer reported as an eligible receiver this year? That alone would give the opposing defenses something to think about.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

[QUOTE]Light and Kaczur started, but Vollmer filled in a lot for both throughout the game. Then Vollmer had to fill in for Kaczur towards the end of the game when he got hurt. This sets up for an interesting line-up decision next week, although there may not be much choice if Kaczur is still hurt.
    Posted by IndianaPatsFan[/QUOTE]

Kaczur was run around and over by the Pather's line.  He needs to claim a seat on the bench next to Thomas.  I've seen enough of Kaczur's poor blocking on the right side and hopefully so has Belichick. Vollmer should be a "no brainer" if he is healthy. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who was on the Offensive line? : Kaczur was run around and over by the Pather's line.  He needs to claim a seat on the bench next to Thomas.  I've seen enough of Kaczur's poor blocking on the right side and hopefully so has Belichick. Vollmer should be a "no brainer" if he is healthy. 
    Posted by gfkr2[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. kazur is suited only for a backup role and he should only play in case of emergency. either volmer or light is a huge upgrade at RT. they both switched throughout the game. Its no coincidence that our running game was much improved yesterday with kazur on the bench.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~RE: Sebastian Vollmer

~As We know, Vollmer's originally from Germany.  In ancient times, Germany was called Gaul.  When Julius Caesar invaded Gaul, His Romans noted that these warriors were massive men and brutishly good fighters.  And It must be true, because the 2 Germans I've seen first hand, an exchange student back in College & a temp at work, Were BOTH Giants among men.  At the hill fort of Alecia, The biggest reason Caesar was able to beat the Gauls into submission, was through the use of Rome's vast engineering & weaponry, Rome's overall superior technology.  This is why, I can only conclude the N.E. Patriots should have ALL men from modern day Gaul as their O and D-Lineman...  I mean, these monsters in the trenches would probably not make for good set-skill positions, but they'd be simply huge, tough, hard-as-nails, and amazing lineman. 

WHO THEN, that The Pats should target for ALL the other positions has NEVER been clearer than now

For WR, The Pats could sign some guys from ancient African Egyptian and Zulu tribes, since the immense expanse of Their territories were large and flat, so They must be fast runners.  Kick-off and Punt returns would obviously go to a few Celtic Warriors, because they weren't that big, but They ran wildly into battle unclothed and near mad...being "nutty" is a key to Special Teams.  Viking Beserkers would make up the remainder of N.E.'s ST-unit, since they were a little bigger and even crazier than the Celts.  A Hun would be the backup QB we're now looking for, as they had good arms for shooting arrows and would have been immobile from being in a saddle all day, so with that understandably comes good pocket prescence.  Finally, Just as the D-Coach would be an Mayan, because picking the EXACT day the world is going to end clearly makes for good prognostication of the oppositions playbook, Someone from the Ming Dynasty would be our O-Coordinator, like Sun Tzu who conquered and amalgamated dozens of seperate provinces into an empire...members of ancient Ming are thus, unsurpassed in decision management

~Ya know Everyone, It's so important for present man to improve himself and others using clear-cut associations from factual Historical data like this...  So, Like a brilliantly deductive Colt's Fan concluding that good coaching clearly trumps a decade's worth of numerical laws of probability and average, I think I pretty much nailed the conclusive evidence offered here solid.

Sections
Shortcuts