Who was the genius that thought they should sign Amendola for $30 million?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Re: Who was the genius that thought they should sign Amendola for $30 million?

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Looks like more dead money is on the way.

What a stupid signing.

The GM is a joke.

Oh, I think he will live...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to aussiewill2's comment:

Here's a guy who missed 20 of 32 games in the last two years, a guy whose injury record was like a RED FLAG to a bull, stay away. Some genius( I hope it wasn't BB) decided that Amendola was a better option than future Hall of Fame receiver Wes Welker. Yes you heard it here Welker will be a Hall of Famer, count on it. 

Was the genius who opted for Amendola the same one who traded the rights for another future Hall of Famer Dez Bryant for basically a 4 th round draft pick. Dez Bryant , 6'2" 4'4 speed, had some character issues, not bad ones, also had some freaky talent abilities. Jerry Jones who couldn't score in a $100 brothel with ten grand in his pocket, got some idiot in the Pats organization to give the Cowboys Bryant.

Bryant at the time was a possible number one pick, who had dropped right into the Pats, because of character issues, mainly issues regarding his family,  none related to catching footballs So now they have Edelman, the main squeeze, that would be Edelman the 7 th round pick Quarterback out of the football powerhouse Kent State. watch what Revis does to Edelman next week, he catches one maybe two balls. Gee wouldn't have been nice to have Dez Bryant for Tommy Boy to throw two. (9-7) Pats record at closing time, eliminated first round of the playoffs. can't possible win with this receiving corp.

Belichick called Russ and asked his advice.  Russ said, don't match Denver's offer.  Pay Amendola, and watch the offense thrive unlike anything Pats fans have seen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Here's a guy who missed 20 of 32 games in the last two years, a guy whose injury record was like a RED FLAG to a bull, stay away. Some genius( I hope it wasn't BB) decided that Amendola was a better option than future Hall of Fame receiver Wes Welker. Yes you heard it here Welker will be a Hall of Famer, count on it. 

Was the genius who opted for Amendola the same one who traded the rights for another future Hall of Famer Dez Bryant for basically a 4 th round draft pick. Dez Bryant , 6'2" 4'4 speed, had some character issues, not bad ones, also had some freaky talent abilities. Jerry Jones who couldn't score in a $100 brothel with ten grand in his pocket, got some idiot in the Pats organization to give the Cowboys Bryant.

Bryant at the time was a possible number one pick, who had dropped right into the Pats, because of character issues, mainly issues regarding his family,  none related to catching footballs So now they have Edelman, the main squeeze, that would be Edelman the 7 th round pick Quarterback out of the football powerhouse Kent State. watch what Revis does to Edelman next week, he catches one maybe two balls. Gee wouldn't have been nice to have Dez Bryant for Tommy Boy to throw two. (9-7) Pats record at closing time, eliminated first round of the playoffs. can't possible win with this receiving corp.

Belichick called Russ and asked his advice.  Russ said, don't match Denver's offer.  Pay Amendola, and watch the offense thrive unlike anything Pats fans have seen.

Hey...nice choke you guys pulled off yesterday...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

You'd think UD6 wouldn't being talking smack after a loss like that...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

I would rather have Amendola and his hands for one game than Welker and his for a season. Why would you want a guy with a history of dropping very important passes in the most important games?

Yes  they have Edelman, the Edelman that so far is seriously out performing Welker. You have a problem with someone who is out performing a Hall of Famer?

Dez is a tool and probably could't work in the Pats offense.

I guess you haven't watched much NFL football. The Pats have won three Superbowls with less talented receivers.

Must be a bummer that the Pats decided to get off the fantasy football train.

I really hope this is sarcasm!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

In response to rtuinila's comment:

I would rather have Amendola and his hands for one game than Welker and his for a season. Why would you want a guy with a history of dropping very important passes in the most important games?

Yes  they have Edelman, the Edelman that so far is seriously out performing Welker. You have a problem with someone who is out performing a Hall of Famer?

Dez is a tool and probably could't work in the Pats offense.

I guess you haven't watched much NFL football. The Pats have won three Superbowls with less talented receivers.

Must be a bummer that the Pats decided to get off the fantasy football train.

I really hope this is sarcasm!!

I really hope that was sarcasm!

Sections
Shortcuts