WHO WAS THE MVP FOR PATS VS MIAMI?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

WHO WAS THE MVP FOR PATS VS MIAMI?

talking versus miami. options are chung, ninkovich or chad henne. i go with ninkovich because of the pats having a 2 year lack of big plays on defense. was more important and timely. could make a lesser case for tate and woodhead and perhaps even welker. if randy doesnt hold a news conference about his contract and bitchh about his lack of catches, i will add him in later too.. lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: WHO'S THE MVP FOR PATS?

belichick for picking up all these great FA and using them properly!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: WHO WAS THE MVP FOR PATS VS MIAMI?

bel certainly showed me something. he oputcoached and outschemed the dolphs like the good old days.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to WHO WAS THE MVP FOR PATS VS MIAMI?:
    [QUOTE]

Need 2 game balls for both Ninko and Ch-Ch-Ch-CHUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNGGGG!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

In Response to Re: WHO WAS THE MVP FOR PATS VS MIAMI?:
    Ninkovich bar none..his picks stopped what could have been a long night for that D. It snowballed from there!
    Posted by leatherhelmet

Absolutely agree 100%

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Both Chung and Ninkovich were amazing. Il give it to Chung bc special teams is often forgotten about during games and thats where he won the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Chung
    Brady
    Nink 

in order

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Ninkovich without question.

Miami still completed just about 67% of it's passes on 3rd down tonight and was driving the ball down the field before both of Ninkovich's int's.

He made plays on both of those balls. Especially the 2nd one passing off his primary receiver to the inside help and then driving on the ball to jump the route and make the 2nd interception.

2 Huge drive killers.

Chung capitalized on all of his opportunities so nothing taken away from him cause he made the plays but he ran through two 2 open holes COMPLETELY untouched on 2 blocks and had a pass thrown right into his uncontested hands for an int.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Chung played an all-time great game. I've never seen any one player make plays in both special teams and defense.

Than being said, I'd give the nod to Ninkovich based strictly on the timing of his 2 picks. They were critical in keeping the game close in the 1st half.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

the offense had a few methodical drives. the defense had some big stops. special teams showed up. HOW IS THAT FOR A ROAD WIN!?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

On Offense it was Woodhead again with BJGE sharing the mantel piece and on Defense it was shared by Chung and Ninkovich. Special teams won the game and the other components did their parts. Randy Moss had one ball thrown his way,so here's the message the rest of the league will get from this game the Patriots don't need to throw the ball to Randy to beat you ! This team has more targets than any other team that Brady has QB'd. Welker and Woodhead the midgets and if clayton can somehow incorperate his talents into the offense Brady will be halfway to his dream of Tom Brady and the Seven Dwarfs!!! I can see the studio heads at Disney drooling with anticipation...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

there is to many to name!!! :) Special teams anf then the D.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Ok stupid answer i forgot the P in mvp is person LoL. Anyway Chung first, then Ninkovich, but really they both desrve it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

I'd have to go with Chung, but only by a hair. 

I was actually swearing at Ninkovich as he made that interception because he penetrated way too far up field on the preceeding play and allowd Ricky to scramble for about 20 yards.

They both played great though.   Pats all around looked good.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: WHO WAS THE MVP FOR PATS VS MIAMI?:
    Ninkovich bar none..his picks stopped what could have been a long night for that D. It snowballed from there!
    Posted by leatherhelmet

I agree.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Nincovich........timely ints ..........drive killers

Sections
Shortcuts