Who will be our tight end?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Re: Who will be our tight end?

There are several TEs in the draft, Gronkowski, Dickson, Pitta or Dickerson to name a few should be within range while drafting for other needs with higher picks. If they have concerns with Gronkowski, it's easy to move onto the next one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

In Response to Who will be our tight end?:
    Please ?
    Posted by manny-bein-manny

Crumpler

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Who will be our tight end?:
    For the Patriots, a better question is: What is a tight end? :) A two TE "power" formation used to be part of the Patriot's offensive repertoire....and has morphed into a bona fide blocker to protect Brady. Did it morph into that role because of our OL woes or was it a change of scheme? I don't know. I think it would be great to have a TE who can help on offense a little more - other than protecting Brady; someone who can help block for the running game, someone who can catch the ball in the slot or mid length routes. This sorta goes back to the theme of how predictable our offense has become....
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

Good point, I remember when they had Graham helping light against Freeney and any other top rusher they were facing. It would be nice if a guy like Volmer was able to handle his job all by himself, like Bruce Armstrong used to do. It really can open up your offense when guys are capable of doing there jobs well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

The guy for Carolina, Dante Rosario, was a great fullback in high school and college. When he got to the pro's they converted him into a tight end. Very smart move. He is, as TE's investments go, the full package. He can block, catch, special teams, pass block, go short, go deep, doesn't break down, can play any or every down you want, is long term, and doesn't cost a lot. 

I hope the Patriots draft a big fullback and convert him into a TE. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I hope they dont waste a 1st rd pick on a TE. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/03/gresham_hasnt_h.html
    Posted by mosseffect43

i've seem him listed in the first round of a few mock drafts. BB did dump his veteran TEs, so he has a hole to fill.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I'll volunteer, LMCLAO!!
    Posted by NEGAME

Gamer, Crumpler is signed now it's your turn. Let's see what you've got!Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Gronkowski (2nd round pick #2) and Crumpler (UFA), sadly la fell was resigned by the rams. I would also be willing to trade a conditional 2011 3rd round pick for Olsen from chicago.  Also look at graham in the 4th round as a potential TE.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsppro1. Show jsppro1's posts

olsen from the bears