Who will be the surprise cut this year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Who will be the surprise cut this year?

since this is suppose to be about a surprise cut.im gonna say crable.the guy is off the feild more then he is on.im not saying i want him off the team,but we are talking surprise cuts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

In Response to Re: Who will be the surprise cut this year?:
    [QUOTE]alex smith is going to get somone killed! who is Love? Will he make the team?
    Posted by NEforever[/QUOTE]          NO!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

[QUOTE] It would not surprise me to see Galloway, Brewski, Maroney or Neal to be cut, who knows?? Some tough decisions to be made. BJGE will not be cut, hope he gets the start next week.
    Posted by sonieboy[/QUOTE]

I can agree with three of the four, but there is not a snowballs chance in hell than Neal is cut!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Who will be the surprise cut this year? : Anything is possible with this team, but I don't see a replacement out there for Galloway...  (a slower Harrison?)... maybe some WR's get cut elsewhere and Bill takes a look at them.  There has to be cuts this year... BenJarvis Green Ellis, Bruschi, Slater. Smith... there's going to be a few, some of their O Line and D Line guys are too valuable and too good to cut. Welcome to the forum
    Posted by fuzzy1[/QUOTE]
    It is starting to look like either Galloway steps up or Nunn makes the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

Talk about surprises- Tank Williams just got released.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

With Tank Williams gone and Hochstein gone, are they making room for 2 guys. Kevin Carter? Did I miss two signings?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

Nope the active roster is actually down to 75 or so I might have miscounted, so we have 5 spots

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

paris lennon could be a gonner.not that it would be a surprise.i dont think he has played in a pre-season game yet.

Sections
Shortcuts