Who Will Be the Top Rookies?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Who Will Be the Top Rookies?

I actually considered reviving MB's 2011 Draft Pick and doing this there as this is a natural extension to that (MB's 2012 is the sequel).

We did our own mocks. On this thread, it's not about where we think each will go. It's all about who turns out to be the best picks of the year. Cobb certainly caught our attention this week, but will he turn out to be among the best catch? Put in who you think will end up being the 10 rookies to shine brightest.

I have the following:

Dareus
    Julio Jones
    Peterson
    Von Miller
    Brooks Reed
    Jimmy Smith
    Justin Houston
    Moffitt (I bet Seattle's ground game will come alive behind him)
    Cobb (thought that he should have been the second RB picked after Ingram)
    Canon

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Who Will Be the Top Rookies?

Solder
    Dowling
    Vereen
    Ridley
    Mallett
    Cannon
    Tarpinian
    some other guys from other teams

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

I think on Our team it will either be ridley/Vereen or Dowling

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

dowling. best pick of this years draft.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Pats top rookie Ras I.  In his brief time on the field looks the part, probably gets a lot of time in hybrid S/CB role.

Greg Jones MLB from Giants should have a big year.  Starting due to injuries, was a tackling machine at Mich St. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

In Response to Who Will Be the Top Rookies?:
    [QUOTE]I actually considered reviving MB's 2011 Draft Pick and doing this there as this is a natural extension to that (MB's 2012 is the sequel). We did our own mocks. On this thread, it's not about where we think each will go. It's all about who turns out to be the best picks of the year. Cobb certainly caught our attention this week, but will he turn out to be among the best catch? Put in who you think will end up being the 10 rookies to shine brightest. I have the following: Dareus Julio Jones Peterson Von Miller Brooks Reed Jimmy Smith Justin Houston Moffitt (I bet Seattle's ground game will come alive behind him) Cobb (thought that he should have been the second RB picked after Ingram) Canon
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

I was a part of the 2nd round mock draft on espn boston with Mike Reiss.  I picked Cobb to STL as a WR.  Thought he would have been perfect for the Rams/McD. offense because of how versitile he is.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ridley, but I think Dowling could surprise some people

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Solder

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Solid debut for my boy Ryan Kerrigan, 5 tackles, 1 PD which resulted in him intercepting the ball, returning it for a TD and 1 QB hit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

After today I'd throw Cam Newton out there.

Sections
Shortcuts