who will have the bettter statistical year, WELKY or Comrade Amen?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: who will have the bettter statistical year, WELKY or Comrade Amen?

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

my money s on Amen! more i think about it, more clear it becomes. as accurate as peyton is, he's never overthrown to his slots. neither reggie wayne or marvin were really slots nor is thomas or decks. those 2 will still catch most of the balls. the offense is based on them (they are the youngies and they will b getting far more $ in years to come). welk will get no more than 5 balls a game.. period! no 20 catch or multiple 10 catch games barring injury. bb can be very vindictive. esp in the beginning just to stick it all over welk's face, can see him overcalling for danny to get his catches. once he inevitably produces he will be leading the league by week 3,never to turn back as everyone remarks on how explosive he really is. yep, can see danny inevitably even missing a game or 2 from some concussion or sprain-type deal.

welk will be good just not danny-like. AMEN to that jabronis!

welker...and he may help peyton earn 2nd sb mvp

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

u two are one person?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:

u two are one person?

no we aren't...i just think welker is a better more consistent player and he never misses games where as amendola has a bit of an injury history

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

i bet the regulars on here are all one person. babe, rusty, jints, commie, etc.... messed up world we live in

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

u two are one person?

divide and conquer

not exactly sure who we would be "conquering" on a football message board but ok....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

u two are one person?

divide and conquer

not exactly sure who we would be "conquering" on a football message board but ok....

it was a joke.. but the fact is there are people who do come on here with multiple names expressing different personas so they obviously "get off" on it in some type of weird way.

only one does that that i know of-queenie of the 12 bans

on one thread tonite he used his current name-riding with the king-and a recently banned one-neal something or other...it's not enough to be an a** but now he has two other accounts agreeing with him

Sections
Shortcuts