Who will take these odds? JETS swept in AFC EAST

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Who will take these odds? JETS swept in AFC EAST

Here it is, since it is usually a long shot that even the worst of teams get swept in their own division I should get good odds.

3:1

Who wants to bet? I get Jets being swept and if they do I get to author 3 posts in your name (nothing to get banned with). If you win you can author a post in my name.

Takers? Will take first two...or else I might as well get rid of this name if I lose.

Disclaimers(Just posts..not new discussions, 25 word max per post, members with over 500 posts only)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: Who will take these odds? JETS swept in AFC EAST

In Response to Re: Who will take these odds? JETS swept in AFC EAST:
    I think they are going to be beaten twice by the Pats and maybe twice by the Bills.  But NOTHING surprizes me about this team.  They could be refocused and compete for a while for the AFC East crown, or just suck straight out of the gate and roll to last.
    Posted by Davedsone

I am going to go with the 2nd one, especially with the jets schedule early on. I have the jets at 7-9 next year.

Bills - Loss
    @ pitt - loss
    @ miami - win
    SF - loss
    Houston - loss
    colts - win
    @ NE - loss
    mia - win (tebow takes over as QB)
    seattle, - loss
    st louis, - win
    NE - loss
    arizona - loss
    @ Jax,  - win
    @ tenn - win
    san diego - loss
    @ bills - loss

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

yeah i can see giants not making playoff s washington will edge them out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JetsMangione. Show JetsMangione's posts

I think we will beat Miami when we play them at home. We can forget about beating Buffalo and of course the Patsies. We had a tough season last year and didn't improve, actually we've regressed and our aging defense is another year older. 

IMO we will go 1-5 maybe 2-4 in the division and 4-6 vs the rest of the league. 6-10 for the year, maybe 5-11. The Patsies, even though I can't stand them and their winning ways, will go 14-2 at the worst and wouldn't be surprised to see them run the table 19-0. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In Response to Re: Who will take these odds? JETS swept in AFC EAST:
    In Response to Re: Who will take these odds? JETS swept in AFC EAST : Giants won't make the SB this season, sorry.
    Posted by TFB12

Forget the SB, I bet the Giants won't make the Playoffs this year. They alll of the stars allign for them last year.

Sections
Shortcuts