Who will the ravens cheap shot first?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Who will the ravens cheap shot first?

There's a reason why they lead the league in penalties. They're the biggest cheap shot punk team in football.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Who will the ravens cheap shot first?

Evil go to Ravens forum they're practically begging the team to take out Brady.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Leon, did you just go to sleep one night and wake up as a cockroach?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

"In every game in every city all over the country there is cheap shots being given out in the game of football."

wrong.

There are hard hits in every games. There's a fine line between a hard hit and a cheap shot, which is a hit with intent to injure.

the ravens, a team whose big hero is an unconvicted murderer, hit with intent to injure constantly. They get this ghetto mentality from rayray and seem proud of it.  If they could dress as gang bangers for game time, they would. Thugs diving at Tommy's knees was a perfect example. Anyone other than a ravens homer can see that was obvious intent to injure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RavenTerp. Show RavenTerp's posts

Uncleanlife....you are such a hypocrite. According to you the Ravens fans have the copyright on whining. This pathetic thread trumps anything I've ever read from our side. You must be pretty desperate for support.

Bullies 38
    Pansies 17

You sound very sick, I think you should record the game. I don't think your mind can take the abuse coming up.....Ka Kawww!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RavenTerp. Show RavenTerp's posts

"Who won the last time....Waaaaa"?

You wrote that as if it contained some kind of wisdom. It did not.

1.....This is not the last time, it's this time.

2.....This is the "first" playoff matchup.

3.....The Ravens tip toe through the season and crush fools in the playoffs.

4.....One playoff annihilation is better than 5 reg season squeaker W's.

5......Since you like the past so much..what did the Ravens do to the Giants in the Superbowl?  It certainly didn't involve a gagging sound like the Patsies.         

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"5......Since you like the past so much..what did the Ravens do to the Giants in the Superbowl?  It certainly didn't involve a gagging sound like the Patsies." 

You are honestly comparing Super Bowl rings with the Pats in a Pats forum? I'll take three Super Bowl wins out of four over "one and done" anyday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RavenTerp. Show RavenTerp's posts

Read the whole thread "bostonmonkeyspanker". I don't care about the past. It means nothing. I don't care about the rings either...I didn't get one, did you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

I so wanted to pick Brady but i think they get their shot at Moss first. Now if your asking who they would like to cheap shot first then I'm going Brady all day..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Edelman better keep his head up. If he's smart he ducks and lets the two headhunters hit each other instead; watch for it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

The Patriots are going to be SOO ready for this game, Baltimore won't realize what hit em!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Definitely Brady and I would recommend that Kraft have a Metal Detector and Cavity search setup up for these Ravens Players before they are allowed to take the field. There is much more space than a prison courtyard here and I'm sure Lew-Lew is sharpening his spoon right now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

RavenTerd - 2.....This is the "first" playoff matchup.

Why is the word "first" in quotes in your statement? Are you implying it isn't the first playoff matchup? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Q. What's the difference between Baltimore and a toilet seat?
    A. You can't get crabs from a toilet seat.

Exception: You can from a Baltimore toilet seat.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

There's always one, isn't there?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fharmo1. Show fharmo1's posts

I heard half the ravens team can't even travel to Massachusetts cause it violates their parole

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Tough question with Welker out

I said Moss, but Brady wouldn't surprise me.  Nor would Edelman, to rattle him and remind him that he's not Wes Welker.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

My guess is that Suggs goes for Edelman, but ends up taking out Ray Ray. And draws the flag for Unsportsmanlike Conduct against a teammate.

This will happen even if Suggs does not play.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

RavenTerp... love that juvinile trash talk!!

.....The Ravens tip toe through the season and crush fools in the playoffs..

So, explain the Ravens playoff success since their 2000 SB win? ( Or does your "past" not go back that far? ) How many fools have they crushed in the playoffs since?  I think the Pats have a few more "crushing" wins in the playoffs since then!  Oh, that's right, the past does not count, this is now!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewEnglandah. Show TheNewEnglandah's posts

Take out Derrick Mason.........Pats win, that simple.  I saw Flacco play for Delaware when I went to UMASS Amherst...........he aint no thang but a chicken wang....What's up with the Ka Kawww........more like CaCa all over Ray Rays murdering face..........Someone should tell him just because he talks like a retarded preacher doesnt mean he's going to heaven after he killed 2 dudes.  The only player who is truly deserving of any praise on the Ravens, is Ed Reed.....I'm pretty sure he makes BB all hot and bothered too....Pats need to sign him when he's a FA

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

"Who won the last time....Waaaaa"?

Your boys were doing the crying after our last game, as I recall.

You wrote that as if it contained some kind of wisdom. It did not.

You wouldn't know wisdom if it bit you in the butt, you ignorant cracker.

1.....This is not the last time, it's this time.

A Pearl of Wisdom identical to "it is what it is". Very impressive argument.

2.....This is the "first" playoff matchup.

And?

3.....The Ravens tip toe through the season and crush fools in the playoffs.

A flat out idiotic statement for a team that has one SB appearance in its entire history, and that was 10 years ago. 

4.....One playoff annihilation is better than 5 reg season squeaker W's.

If you had won some tight games, we'd be playing in your house (where we've always won, too), so what's your point?

5......Since you like the past so much..what did the Ravens do to the Giants in the Superbowl?  It certainly didn't involve a gagging sound like the Patsies. 

Pathetic. You have to go back 10 years to find something to brag about but we're living in the past?

Keep them coming ravenjackazz,   you're pretty funny!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

My guess is someone in the secondary will cheap shot Moss in an effort to throw him off his game early.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RavenTerp. Show RavenTerp's posts

I have had posts deleted....threads deleted and pretty much have been censored like a third world country citizen speaking out for civil liberties. This website is a disgrace, a joke and pathetic beyond belief. I must be saying something that hurts you salad tossing boot licking patsie fans to the CORE. All of you can sukk a Ray Lewis dikk. You take youselves and your teams way too seriously. I can't wait to return to this blackhole of a site when you fair weather posers disappear after the abysmal performance of your weak team Sunday. Phukk U all !!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolinagrad. Show carolinagrad's posts

Counting rings don't ignore history.

Baltimore Super Bowl Championships 1970 and 2000. Baltimore  Super Bowl appearance 1968.

Baltimore NFL championships (pre-super bowl) 1958-1959

Sections
Shortcuts