Who will win? 49'ers or Ravens?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Who will win? 49'ers or Ravens?

I'm going with the 49'ers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Who will win? 49'ers or Ravens?

I'm moving onto the Bruins and Celtics. 

I have banned ESPN in my house until 15 February and I will only listen to music and read about the bruins and celtics.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I wont be watching any of the ESPN/NFL Network channels anytime soon, the Harbaugh love fest looking over their family photo albums and baby pictures of them when they were younger will be a bit too much lameness.  But I will watch the SB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

49ers are my second team.

I would like to see Reed get a ring.

However, I don't want to see Suggs, Flacco and Pollard get a ring.

Considering I won't be watching anything sports related or going on any sports related sites, I'll let you know if I figure out a way to make the above possible.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

i will pull for ravens for ray lewis and the fact that jim harbaugh is a cocky unlikeable jerk who was a classless sore loser last year...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

49ers should win....but the way the ravens are playing....i could see them pulling off yet another upset. i hope 49ers win so moss gets a ring and gore gets a ring. always been a fan of the way gore plays.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

i will pull for ravens for ray lewis and the fact that jim harbaugh is a cocky unlikeable jerk who was a classless sore loser last year...

jim almost seems like what van wilder would be like if he were in his 40's.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

49ers been my 2nd team since Joe Montana but I think the Ravens are playing with the house's money at this point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I say SF will win. The TV rating for this SB will be dreadful.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Let's not forget a ring for Randy Moss too. I've been waffling back and forth of who I really want to win and it is a tough choice. I'm leaning toward the Niners because the Ravens are so cocky. I might actually root for Moss to grab the MVP.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to jam757's comment:

Let's not forget a ring for Randy Moss too. I've been waffling back and forth of who I really want to win and it is a tough choice. I'm leaning toward the Niners because the Ravens are so cocky. I might actually root for Moss to grab the MVP.

agree 100%

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

spoken like a bitter pats fan...the ratings, with the bro vs bro angle and kapernick vs ray lewis, will do just fine...maybe be huge

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to stan17's comment:

spoken like a bitter pats fan...the ratings, with the bro vs bro angle and kapernick vs ray lewis, will do just fine...maybe be huge

[/QUOTE

Lol, not bitter at all. Disappointed, yes but not bitter. I still think the rating will be low.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I don't think the ratings will be low.

Harbowl will be a draw in itself.

Old 52 (lewis) vs the new 52 (willis)

Eli Manning 2.0 vs a guy whose following a similar career beginning as Brady.

And for those who don't know what Lewis did or think he was innocent, then this is also a sendoff for a future HOFer...maybe the end for Ed Reed too.

Pats vs 49ers would have been entertaining in that it was what I thought were the two best teams in the league.

Judging by comments made by most Pats fans that Den is way overrated and Hou is overrated, then you have to believe NE was also overrated. Pats haven't beaten a good team in two years except for last seasons AFC Championship...which required a lot of luck