Who will win the Super Bowl this year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

Who will win the Super Bowl this year?

Who do you think will be this years SB champ. In the game is always one we expect and one we didnt think would make the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Who will win the Super Bowl this year?

There's this team up in New England that looks pretty good.  For the NFC team they'll play against, I'll go with Dallas right now.  New Orleans and Minn seem to have lost thier MOJO at the wrong time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

The team with the most points.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

This year I think it will be the Steelers.

Next year . . .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Tough choice. I would say the Chargers are playing the best football right now. But I just dont see them winning the Super Bowl. My heart says Patriots but my head tells me Indy will pull it off some how.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Agreed, 2009 SB has already been decided!

2010 is the Big Question....

hahaha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

What no Jets choice? Leon and his 450 personalities will be disappointed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

Now thats funny evil!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

The playoff team that wins it's last game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

gettin' some love here. thanks
    props to the 3 rings
    hope to see ya soon! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

of course im voteing for the pats,but if they dont make it.it will be the chargers,and eagles in the big dance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Pats! Brady gets number 4 and Belichick moves one step closer to getting five SB Patriot rings (One for each finger and thumb of his hand) and throwing his two Giants' rings away. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

The Bucs or the Browns, with the Rams giving them a run for their money.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

NO vs. SD

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Patriots

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

For all but the last twoo weeks of this season, I would not have picked N.E.  The team had no identity, no rallying point, no personality, no consistently burning fire.  Then a couple of losers on the whiney Panthers embarrassed Moss and 3/4's of the sports press pig-piled atop.  The whole Pats organization circled the wagons and it gave all these things that a team needs to win the Super Bowl.  That's how I saw it as it unfolded a few weeks back and now I think we saw it realized this Sunday.

By contrast, the likely contenders have all flubbed. 

The Saints are are losing.  I watched some of their games and in each one they were given points by the refs, just as the Colts were.  Now we see that team's true colors.

The Vikings are losing and infighting - the curse of a doomed team.  Childress is a good coach, but he made a huge mistake to publicly embarrass the egomanical Farver...Fraver...Favrar...I mean Brett.  What was he thinking?  He will need a new QB next year and this team will consequently shrink like a tulip in Death Valley.

And the Colts...what on Earth were they thinking?  That will go down as one of the biggest blunders in NFL history.  (Nobody is talking about how they did not look that strong in the game.  Yeah, they had the lead, but they were playing like crud.  There is a good chance that they would not have won that game with Manning anyway.  Maybe Caldwell pulled him to save face????)  No talking head from Indy will convince me that there are not a lot of very bitter Colts players/coaches right now, or that they did not just blow it.  They are toast.  As usual.

Of the teams remaining, the Cowboys and Chargers look very dangerous.  But it is the Pats that have the coach, the QB, the owner, the legacy, play-off victory experience, hurt players returning - it just seems like everything is coming together at the right time, like it did for the Giants in 2007 - probably the biggest Super Bowl victory of all.  And it is the way the 2001 and 2003 Pats won Super Bowls. I like the Pats' chances.  I really like them.  But if they can't win, I am rooting for the Cardinals.  They got jobbed last year in the worst way. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

until it is proven otherwise, i think the pats win it all... homerism is a great thing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

PATROITS

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

PATRIOTS!

Brady has this team believing "they can climb the Empire State Building if they have to".

Quote from North Dallas 40. Best and most real foot ball movie ever made.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from clouts. Show clouts's posts

How did the Cardinals get jobbed last year?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

To HipHopHooray -- I LOVE your avatar !!  Hilarious !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

"How did the Cardinals get jobbed last year?"

Did you see the game?  Do you remember it?  It was arguably the worst-officiated play-off game in NFL history.  I thought this was universally accepted dogma outside of PA.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Because antibody used my 1st line...

I will say the team that finds the lucky bottle with the lightning in it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from clouts. Show clouts's posts

"Did you see the game?  Do you remember it?  It was arguably the worst-officiated play-off game in NFL history.  I thought this was universally accepted dogma outside of PA."

I've never heard, nor seen, one iota about the officiating in that game.  So, please enlighten me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

clouts - did you go to high school with a Cletus Washington by any chance?

Sections
Shortcuts