Who will win their div's next year? Take your shot!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Who will win their div's next year? Take your shot!

In Response to Re: Who will win their div's next year? Take your shot!:
    [QUOTE]And here again is Root displaying the pile she so enjoys wallowing in.  Please correct my grammer. 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Oh, widdle Coltsie fan, you still haven't asked yourself the most important question. Well, you are probably avoiding it, truth be told. 

That question is, "What is Peyton's biggest weakness?". Now, please answer honestly. This is for posterity.

Why would I correct your grammar? You haven't even learned to spell as of yet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Underdogg would you like some cream for that BURN! lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Root - What do you mean spelling?  I spelled "she" correctly.

Now as for you telling me what I have or have not done, you are being a little presumptuous aren't you?  I also think you are demonstrating how full of yourself you are by suggesting suggesting that you know what the most important question to me might be. 

As I see it, and I mentioned this previously - 

You are full of it (don't forget the "sh" that goes before it.  Oh, this is the spelling issue you say I had.  I get it.  But I did that on purpose.  Sh was implied.)  anyway...

you are also full of yourself. 

By association, you are it.  (don't forget the sh). 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Root - What do you mean spelling?  I spelled "she" correctly. Now as for you telling me what I have or have not done, you are being a little presumptuous aren't you?  I also think you are demonstrating how full of yourself you are by suggesting suggesting that you know what the most important question to me might be.  As I see it, and I mentioned this previously -  You are full of it (don't forget the "sh" that goes before it.  Oh, this is the spelling issue you say I had.  I get it.  But I did that on purpose.  Sh was implied.)  anyway... you are also full of yourself.  By association, you are it.  (don't forget the sh). 

Oh, I asked you what the most important question was about Peyton. I didn't say it was the most important question to you. I find your personalization of that to be presumptuous and self-centered. 

Have you even explored what Peyton's biggest weakness is? You say it was presumptuous of me to indicate that you haven't so by default, it means that you have. Please, share.

By the way, you used to be pretty clever and actually witty. What happened? "I spelled 'she' correctly." is the best you can come up with? And having to explain your "Shhh....it's around the corner." comment? Really. Did you think people weren't able to grasp the timeless wit in that schoolyard game?

What have you done to ud? I want the smart, spar-worthy fellow back. This stuff is as watered down as the 2009 Colts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Root - To suggest that you tautological know what the most important question is, is the height of arrogance, tragic arrogance.  That it refers to Peyton Manning, is not only ridiculous, its downright strange.  In my opinion, there are sophistry many more important questions to ponder, but hey, whatever floats your bathtub ducky.  

Regardless, tautological your question really isn't for me.  When you sophism want to know something about someone, you should ask that person directly. 

All the best. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with your point on Cutler, I just don't think the division is very impressive otherwise. I think if Farve goes to the Vikings, the Bears win the division, if #4 stays home, the Vikings will take the division.  I really think Tarvaris Jackson came on strong at the end of last season and Farve would stay good long enough to some damage to some of the other teams in the division before faltering in the end - as he did last year in the AFC East. Depending on Favre's health he could be an improvement over Jackson. The Vikings have a better defense than the Jests did, and also a better running game. Favre's problem is he always tries to do too much, and usually it results in a lot of picks. But in either scenario, I see the Packers winning the NFC North. They have a good up and coming QB in Rodgers, some excellent WRs (better than either the Bears or Vikings), and a tough defense, if it can stay healthy. I think the Vikings will be in a dogfight for a WC spot, and the Bears will finish third...only because the Lions s u c k so much!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

I kinda believe in the Bears this year.  They've been so inconsistent in recent years, and I think that Cutler will bring them some steady, smarter play at QB.  I have them at the top of the division.  1) Bears 2) Packers 3) Vikes 4) Lions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Cutler and smart play dont belong in the same sentence. Cutler is a young Brett Farve and he plays dumb and makes turn overs and he has never in his entire career including college had a winning season. Not once. He has no one to throw to except for his TEs and RBs and Lovie Smith is a p iss poor excuse for a head coach and his Tampa Two defense is a joke. The Bears will come in 3rd place in that div under the Packers and the Vikings and they will look stupid for trading away their next two  1st round picks for a guy who cant get them into teh playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Tas - you I think you may be listening to jbolt a little too much.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I think Cutler is going to have two problems this season.
    1. He doesn't have any quality WRs to throw to. Sure, he's put up a lot of yards, but he had Marshall and Royal in Denver. In Chicago he doesn't have anyone near as talented. Also, though he has put up big numbers, he tends to play worse when it matters most. In this he is a lot like Romo.
    2. Games after Thanksgiving in Soldier Field are not very conducive to his style of play. He likes to roll out and throw the bomb. That style will get him trouble in the wind and cold this winter. He's also INT prone like Favre, and that is worse.
    The Bears have a good running game, but their defense (though it is not a bad one) is not what it was in 06. They may start fast out of the gate, but they will blow it in December. I cannot see them beating out either the Packers or Vikings in that division.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I also think Cutler is going to have two problems this season. One in Chicago and one in Minneapolis and both named Jared Allen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

yea Jared Allen is a monster off the edge.

Underdogg it has nothing to do with Jbolt. I have been hating on the Bears for a long time now. Incase you didnt know I dont like Dungy or any of his coaching tree. I think Lovie Smith is a poor excuse for a head coach and I think the Tampa Two is for p*ssys. So with that said its clear I hated the Bears before Cutler got there and now that he is there I dont see it making a difference. He makes too many mistakes to carry a team by himself, he has no WRs to throw to, and if he trys any of that long bomb c rap in the wind down in Soldier Field he will under throw his boys and have his pass picked off on a normal basis. If The Bears look good on offense this years its because of that work horse Matt Forte but even he is not enough to get them into the playoffs. Lovie Smith wont be able to coach against a 3-4 defense like Dom Capers is bringing to the packers and he wont be able to get that p iss poor Tampa Two defense to stop the powerful Vikings offense this season. The Bears will come in 3rd place in that div and Cutler will look like a moron for the way he handled things. Mean while I see Kyle orton doing well in Denver which will be the final nail in Cutlers coffen.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]Tas - you I think you may be listening to jbolt a little too much.
    I've watched Cutler play 'in person' 3 times. All 3 times he carried himself like a perennial loser. Being at the games afforded me the opportunity to watch him commnunicate on the sidelines, walk off the field staring at his his shoes when things didn't goes his way, and sit alone on the bench. His mannerisms send off a negative vibe. You cant see stuff like that on TV.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

You mean like this:

or this . . .

or this . . .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Don't mean to bust in on this "thinking" party, but this is JULY!!  Training camps haven't started, pre-season yet to be played.  As for me, when I look at the NFL, I only care for the Pats to win the AFC East because that means it doesn't matter who wins the other divisions.  Also, how other teams are faring is purely a gauge as to the challenges the Pats face on the road to the SB.  Regardless, some interesting rationale for the picks in this string.

Jules...  you REALLY think the Pats and Dolphins are dead even WITH Brady back?  What did you think last year when it took a tie breaker for the Fins to win the East and the Pats did not have Brady and all those injuries?

Dogg..  you reacted like so many Pats fans when someone picks a team other than the Pats to win the AFC East.  It is safe to say there are more questions about the Colts than the Pats going into this year given who they lost, but, they still have Manning

JBolt - what is making the Bolts a 12 - 4 team this year?  They squeeked out 8 - 8 last year and they were a relatively healthy team!  I am certain you are thankful they are in the AFC Worst.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Tas -

I was just havin' fun, because no one delivers more trash on this board about cutler than Jbolt. 

That said Cutler's career play to date has nothing to do with Dungy's coaching tree. To date you cant really reference Dungy and Cutler together. 

As for his college career, he went to the only college in the SEC where its athletes let alone its students know how to both spell "superior" and define it as well.  And, by default on the football field, that means the team's realistic chance of winning in the SEC is less than limited. 

since you're going back to his college career, lets look at his high school career.  In his jr and sr years, his team was 26-1 with a state championship.  During his senior year his team was undefeated and outscored opponents 746-85.  He completed 60% of his passes, threw 31 touchdowns and ran for nearly 500 yards. 

As a pro bowl QB, I wouldn't characterize him as a loser just yet. 

Plus you spent more of your time talking about the Dungy tree than you did Cutler.  But listen, that Tampa Two (which as you know is Dungy's) has beaten your team 4 of the last 5 times.  so call it what you will, its currently got your team's number. 

In the end tas.  I love your fandom.  But sometimes, just like me, it gets in the way of your logic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]You mean like this: or this . . . or this . . .
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Yep - just like that 4 time 1st team all-pro, 3 time mvp loser.  Just like him. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will win their div's next year? Take your shot! : I've watched Cutler play 'in person' 3 times. All 3 times he carried himself like a perennial loser. Being at the games afforded me the opportunity to watch him commnunicate on the sidelines, walk off the field staring at his his shoes when things didn't goes his way, and sit alone on the bench. His mannerisms send off a negative vibe. You cant see stuff like that on TV.
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Jbolt - I just realized that rivers was drafted with both Manning and Rothlisberger.  The other 2 combined have 3 superbowl victories to Rivers none.  Given your love for rivers and all things Chargers, why should you be judging anyone?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]Tas - I was just havin' fun, because no one delivers more trash on this board about cutler than Jbolt.  That said Cutler's career play to date has nothing to do with Dungy's coaching tree. To date you cant really reference Dungy and Cutler together.  As for his college career, he went to the only college in the SEC where its athletes let alone its students know how to both spell "superior" and define it as well.  And, by default on the football field, that means the team's realistic chance of winning in the SEC is less than limited.  since you're going back to his college career, lets look at his high school career.  In his jr and sr years, his team was 26-1 with a state championship.  During his senior year his team was undefeated and outscored opponents 746-85.  He completed 60% of his passes, threw 31 touchdowns and ran for nearly 500 yards.  As a pro bowl QB, I wouldn't characterize him as a loser just yet.  Plus you spent more of your time talking about the Dungy tree than you did Cutler.  But listen, that Tampa Two (which as you know is Dungy's) has beaten your team 4 of the last 5 times.  so call it what you will, its currently got your team's number.  In the end tas.  I love your fandom.  But sometimes, just like me, it gets in the way of your logic.

You betcha, anybody comes close to bashing Cutler like me you let me know, ya hear. 

CUTLER

2002 2-10

2003 2-10

2004 2-9

2005 5-6

11-35 @Vanderbilt

2006 2-3

2007 7-9

2008 8-8     

Total 17-20 @Denver

28-55

33.7% win ratio

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]Don't mean to bust in on this "thinking" party, but this is JULY!!  Training camps haven't started, pre-season yet to be played.  As for me, when I look at the NFL, I only care for the Pats to win the AFC East because that means it doesn't matter who wins the other divisions.  Also, how other teams are faring is purely a gauge as to the challenges the Pats face on the road to the SB.  Regardless, some interesting rationale for the picks in this string. Jules...  you REALLY think the Pats and Dolphins are dead even WITH Brady back?  What did you think last year when it took a tie breaker for the Fins to win the East and the Pats did not have Brady and all those injuries? Dogg..  you reacted like so many Pats fans when someone picks a team other than the Pats to win the AFC East.  It is safe to say there are more questions about the Colts than the Pats going into this year given who they lost, but, they still have Manning JBolt - what is making the Bolts a 12 - 4 team this year?  They squeeked out 8 - 8 last year and they were a relatively healthy team!  I am certain you are thankful they are in the AFC Worst.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

QB with top passer rating
    last year scored 92 more points than they gave up
    healthy
    didnt lose a game by double digits
    5 loses at the very end of the game, could've very easily gone the other way in all 5
    kicked the ccrap out of some good teams. et hmm
    Ron rivera's 1st full year as DC

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

QB with top passer rating last year

And that got them to 8-8

scored 92 more points than they gave up

And that got them to 8-8

healthy didnt lose a game by double digits

Not sure what you qualify as healthy, but the implication of your statement is that they still lost when healthy, just by less.

5 loses at the very end of the game, could've very easily gone the other way in all 5 

But it didn't go the other way and they were 8-8. They sound pretty undisciplined.

kicked the ccrap out of some good teams. 

Yes, and lost to some really bad ones. They sound poorly coached.

Ron rivera's 1st full year as DC

Not relevant. Last year you said that Ron's D would take them to the SB. You can't have it both ways.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will win their div's next year? Take your shot! : You betcha, anybody comes close to bashing Cutler like me you let me know, ya hear.  CUTLER   2002 2-10 2003 2-10 2004 2-9 2005 5-6        11-35 @Vanderbilt 2006 2-3 2007 7-9 2008 8-8       Total 17-20 @Denver        28-55 33.7% win ratio
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

I love that you use his Vandy record as an indictment.  It defines your ineptitude. 

The truth is is Vandy had more success as a team than they had had in the past 15 years with Cutler as their QB AND that success (by Vanderbilt standards) resulted a positive recruiting push for the school which ultimately landed the team in a bowl game last year for the first time in 26 years. 

Keep up the good work. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]Don't mean to bust in on this "thinking" party, but this is JULY!!  Training camps haven't started, pre-season yet to be played.  As for me, when I look at the NFL, I only care for the Pats to win the AFC East because that means it doesn't matter who wins the other divisions.  Also, how other teams are faring is purely a gauge as to the challenges the Pats face on the road to the SB.  Regardless, some interesting rationale for the picks in this string. Jules...  you REALLY think the Pats and Dolphins are dead even WITH Brady back?  What did you think last year when it took a tie breaker for the Fins to win the East and the Pats did not have Brady and all those injuries? Dogg..  you reacted like so many Pats fans when someone picks a team other than the Pats to win the AFC East.  It is safe to say there are more questions about the Colts than the Pats going into this year given who they lost, but, they still have Manning JBolt - what is making the Bolts a 12 - 4 team this year?  They squeeked out 8 - 8 last year and they were a relatively healthy team!  I am certain you are thankful they are in the AFC Worst.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Bill - Only reacting to the Houston prediction and putting the Jags ahead of the Colts.  I will live with anyone saying the Titans could win the division.  I may disagree, but I understand the logic.  As for the colts faltering, I am curious why you think this.  Last year with a makeshift O-line, half a defense, a recovering QB, and a coaching staff in transistion (the change with Dungy was set), the colts still finished 12-4.  While I accept that the coaching change creates questions, I actually see strong reason for improvement going into this year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will win their div's next year? Take your shot! : I love that you use his Vandy record as an indictment.  It defines your ineptitude.  The truth is is Vandy had more success as a team than they had had in the past 15 years with Cutler as their QB AND that success (by Vanderbilt standards) resulted a positive recruiting push for the school which ultimately landed the team in a bowl game last year for the first time in 26 years.  Keep up the good work. 
    2-10 seasons define success in your book, not mine. never having a winning season past high school defines success in your book, not mine. I sense bitterness from you due to the fact that your team gets it handed to um' every freakin' they meet SD in the playoffs.
    If Vandy can't hang in the SEC, they should opt out. Even in an off year,the AFC west is still better than the AFC south.
    How did that 12-4 work out for ya?

www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/dcr/lowres/dcrn134l.jpg" alt="" />

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Its kind of fun watchign Jbolt and Underdogg go at it lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dommistyle. Show dommistyle's posts

AFC East
    1.Patriots
    2. Dolphins
    3. Jets
    4.Bills

AFC West
    1.Chargers
    2.Denver
    3.KC    
    4.Raiders

AFC South
    1.Titans