Who wins on Sunday? Pats or Bills?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dshort3333. Show dshort3333's posts

Who wins on Sunday? Pats or Bills?

I think we win with the running game and a few good play action passes

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Who wins on Sunday? Pats or Bills?

we need more dink and dunk and power running....HHmm I think that was the formula that won the SB for us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Here's a post I put in a different Bills thread:

"I'm worried about Wilfork and Warren missing this game. Is Pryor hurt? Last I knew he wasn't playing. What's up with Brace?

Who is going to start if they don't play? It'd make sense to be Green, Adams, and Wright if neither start. But then who can sub in there? I feel like we would need to play Adalius Thomas and put Derrick Burgess in to sub for the ends. That's really all we have unless I missed someone..."

Still, I say the Pats will win. I think they'll run the ball a lot and use Welker screens in the beginning, hit moss on a couple play action bombs in the middle of the game, and go back to the run after Moss keeps them honest.

Again though, I'm worried about the defense against a decent rushing team if Wilfork and Warren are out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: Who wins on Sunday? Pats or Bills?:
    [QUOTE]Here's a post I put in a different Bills thread: "I'm worried about Wilfork and Warren missing this game. Is Pryor hurt? Last I knew he wasn't playing. What's up with Brace? Who is going to start if they don't play? It'd make sense to be Green, Adams, and Wright if neither start. But then who can sub in there? I feel like we would need to play Adalius Thomas and put Derrick Burgess in to sub for the ends. That's really all we have unless I missed someone..." Still, I say the Pats will win. I think they'll run the ball a lot and use Welker screens in the beginning, hit moss on a couple play action bombs in the middle of the game, and go back to the run after Moss keeps them honest. Again though, I'm worried about the defense against a decent rushing team if Wilfork and Warren are out.
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]

IF no Wilfork, Warren, or Pryor it will be interesting to say the least. Does anyone know what is going on with Brace?

Friday practice injury report, "questionable" listings, about 2 hours ago...

Vince Wilfork, Ty Warren, Sam Aiken, Tully Banta-Cain, Julian Edelman, Jarvis Green, Nick Kaczur, Stephen Neal, Myron Pryor, Fred Taylor, Benjamin Watson

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Alot of Big Bodies missing on the "D" line.....  Bad Weather + Bills Running Game + Defensive Injuries = Uncertainty...

Hopefully we can get a two score lead and force the bills to start passing...  I am worried that the stars are aligned for the Bills having great success with the run game....

I predict the Pats will win, some-how, some way, but certainly not a gimme.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Who wins on Sunday? Pats or Bills?:
    [QUOTE]I think we win with the running game and a few good play action passes
    Posted by dshort3333[/QUOTE]

As they say......"until proven otherwise".....Patriots not so good on the road. This is not a gimmee game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It is not like they played badly on the road, save for the Saints game.  As BB said in his interview with M&M yesterday, a play here or there could have made the difference between a W and an L.  The Colts game, an arguably bad placement by the refs on that 4th and 2 hurt, but, that game, like all others, could have turned on a play or two if better executed by the Pats.  What bodes well for the Pats going into this game is their play in the second half of the Carolina game.  For the first time in a while, they looked good in the second half.  May that game start the run through the playoffs, right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

I think the Pats will continue to assert the running game and a short-passing attack, but they SHOULD try to stretch the field with Moss or use him like they did earlier in the season (medium-range passes across the middle). 

If they Pats can keep from turning it over, they will be able to win the game.  But, I think it will be a very close one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Just a hunch, but I expect the Pats to win a game that will be brutal to watch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Who wins on Sunday? Pats or Bills?:
    [QUOTE]Just a hunch, but I expect the Pats to win a game that will be brutal to watch.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

"brutal to watch" seems like the theme of the season....lol :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Can't blame the Buffalo weather.  Mostly sunny on Sunday afternoon, light winds 5 to 10 mph, high 28 degrees.  Send Randy Moss deep and see if he gets double coverage.  You were expecting a foot of snow in Buffalo too?

Can't blame the Patriot running game.  Looks like Fred Taylor will go?  He'll have to shake off some rust, but any running game will help in the cold.  Also, Sammy Morris is up again, and Laurence Maroney found his mojo.

Can't blame the brilliant Buffalo coaching.  They just tossed their head coach a month ago.  The fill-in coach needs time to lay in his philosophy, but in the meantime he gets to manage someone else's philosophy. 

Then there's the Buffalo quarterback.  Smart, runs pretty fast, but has a 60.2 QB rating this year.  Lately he had a 34.3 QB rating against the Jets and a 65.8 against the Kansas City Chiefs, so maybe people are figuring Fitzpatrick's patterns out a bit.  In the last 2 games he had 3 fumbles, 2 interceptions and 1 touchdown.

What Buffalo has going for itself are the injuries to the Patriot defensive line, and Buffalo likes to run.  What Buffalo doesn't have is an intact offensive line. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to Who wins on Sunday? Pats or Bills?:
    [QUOTE]I think we win with the running game and a few good play action passes
    Posted by dshort3333[/QUOTE]

I've got a horrible feeling Buffalo are going to win. Pats will have trouble scoring and suffer another late 4th quarter meltdown.

Sections
Shortcuts