Who wins tonights games?? San Fran @ Arizona

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Who wins tonights games?? San Fran @ Arizona

haha okay so i tied in the my work pool (heads up) and its all gonna come down to tonights game, with these two awful team i have no idea who to pick. right now im sitting with San Fran with a total of 43 points (haha im pretty sure im one of the few people who even care about this game)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Who wins tonights games?? San Fran @ Arizona

I like the Niners.  Arizona's quarterback play is just brutal and they don't have a guy like Frank Gore to hammer the rock in there 20+ times. Niners by 10.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Arizona in a close snoozer  19-17

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

lol was gonna reply "who cares?", but i see there is a legitimate reason here.  in that case... i like troy smith, hes been playing well as of late

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

haha i know i would be in the "who cares" cares group as well but i can finally win the damn pool i havent won in two years haha. its funny too this may be the worst game of the week but its also probably the hardest one to pick

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

NFL fans?  Not here in New England.. just parochial interest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

MNF really needs flex scheduleing just like the way Sunday Night Football does it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

And as I watch this game, with six penalties between two teams in about five minutes of play, I can't help but realize why the NFC west is the worst team in football. 

Believe it or not, this game could conceivably have playoff implications. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

In Response to Re: Who wins tonights games?? San Fran @ Arizona:
    [QUOTE]MNF really needs flex scheduleing just like the way Sunday Night Football does it
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

Whoever decided these two teams should play on MNF is an idiot, either way it was pretty obvious that the cardinals were gonna be bad after losing Warner,Boldin,Dansby, and Rolle. San Fran was spose to be good this year but even if they were it would still be boring. Puurely stupid scheduling.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

And right now it seems you have choosen wisely soxpatsfan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

haha i need some more points scored though

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Who wins tonights games?? San Fran @ Arizona:
    [QUOTE]And as I watch this game, with six penalties between two teams in about five minutes of play, I can't help but realize why the NFC west is the worst team in football.  Believe it or not, this game could conceivably have playoff implications. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Arizona's run defense is so bad, they got run over from the first series of the game. Allow a first down on a 3rd and 15 on a run?! They're making Westbrook look like he's 25 again.  How good would it be if an 11 or 12 win Giants team was bumped from the playoffs for the 7 or 8 win NFC West "winner"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

you might get your wish for more points

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Im so Glad i dont have to watch the likes of Derrick Anderson throw the ball every sunday, it just makes you appreciate Brady That much more.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

I know it's still early but I can't believe both teams still in contention to win their division and thus make the playoffs.  Since the NFL/players are reviewing the rule book how about imposing a new one: that no sub-500 team should make the playoffs. 

Sections
Shortcuts