Who would you like to see? Colts, Bengals, or Chiefs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Who would you like to see? Colts, Bengals, or Chiefs?

We could face any of these 3, depending on what happens this weekend.  Which team do we match up the best against?  I think I like the Bengals best for us, even tho we lost to them early this season.  What do you folks think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Who would you like to see? Colts, Bengals, or Chiefs?

always love a dome team coming to Gillette in January 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

I dunno about hoping for the Colts, at least not next week.  They look pretty tough to me and have beaten the best teams in the league this year.  But in the AFCCG, yes, most definitely.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I'd like to see the Bengals in Foxboro.  

A chance for revenge for the regular season and it also means the Broncos would face a tough first round matchup.

The Bengals don't scare me at all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Colts, dome team and I don't think they have a very good O-line and they the interior of the D line is shaky... they can be run on!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Colts. They should beat KC easy.

KC has been a pretender all season, not a contender.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFutureNow. Show TheFutureNow's posts

Question should rather be which team do you want to see face the Broncos...

If the Donkeys lose then we have the AFC title game in Foxboro (assuming we win our game...)

For my money I would rather see the Charger face Denver in Denver. At least rivers can put up big numbers...maybe outscore manning.Doubt the Chiefs can do it nor the Bengals...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A chance for revenge for the regular season and it also means the Broncos would face a tough first round matchup.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. 

I think many non-Patriots' fans fail to consider where the Patriots were in their development, at the time that they lost that game to Cincinnati.  My feeling is, if they get another shot at them, they will rip the Bengals a new one.  An outcome, similar to what happened with Houston last year, would not surprise me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

careful what you wish for but put me down for the chiefs.  I would rather face a team that has no connection having not played NE this year.  This gives the better film analysis team the advantage.

Plus not scared of Alex Smith or Andy Reid.  Just bottle up Jamaal charles and its Chargers  at home the following week after they knock off Denver.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. 

I think many non-Patriots' fans fail to consider where the Patriots were in their development, at the time that they lost that game to Cincinnati.  My feeling is, if they get another shot at them, they will rip the Bengals a new one.  An outcome, similar to what happened with Houston last year, would not surprise me.

[/QUOTE]

Pats defense is worse than it was then while the offense is probably about the same. I don't want the Bengals. I want the Colts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Chiefs. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. 

[/QUOTE]

Pats defense is worse than it was then while the offense is probably about the same. I don't want the Bengals. I want the Colts.

[/QUOTE]

I believe the team, as a whole, is in a much better place than it was when they played the Bengals, earlier this season.  I also sense that TB has much more confidence in the players that are out there with him now than he did in that game.  Consequently, I think we would see a very different outcome.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Chiefs

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Chiefs, Colts, Bengals on that order. The Bengals defense scares me, they're the type of defense that turns Brady into Clark Kent.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

How about the other way around?  Other than wanting to win their game this weekend, which of the playoff teams want to face the Pats in the Razor in the division round?

Bengals have beaten the Pats, albeit, in a rain storm at home, so they may feel confident coming in.

KC - an outdoor team, but, hasn't exactly been burning it up these last few weeks.

Colts - a dome team going outside.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fidd. Show Fidd's posts

Chiefs.

You must control field position. Their offense is really just an extention of their special teams. They really depend on field position. And to their credit they have dominated that aspect of the game almost all year.

Don't turn the ball over. Something BB takes great pride in. The chiefs have scored a lot of their points off TO's created from their great pass rush. When it's not there their secondary can be had big time. I really think their D would have a hard time stopping Edelman, Collie and Amendola. Man, we need a big guy to stay healthy!

Take away the middle of the field from Alex Smith. That's pretty much their entire passing game. This team will have a lot of trouble beating press man. Smith likes to get the ball out of his hands quick. He doesn't progress through different routes. This team can not beat you outside the numbers. Theu don't have the weapons or QB for it.

J.Charles. He is the offense. Everything goes through, revolves around him. Don't ignore the obvious here. Like I mentioned above play press man and contain Charles. If you can up on them early, you can really alter their game plan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

It will be Bengals.....nuff said

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

careful what you wish for but put me down for the chiefs.  I would rather face a team that has no connection having not played NE this year.  This gives the better film analysis team the advantage.

Plus not scared of Alex Smith or Andy Reid.  Just bottle up Jamaal charles and its Chargers  at home the following week after they knock off Denver.

[/QUOTE]

See I think Belichick does better when he's faced a team in the season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

See I think Belichick does better when he's faced a team in the season.

[/QUOTE]

Referring to the Jets 45-3 year or the Ravens last year or the Gints in 2011?  Um not so sure that isn't a myth....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

None of these perennial losers scare me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

For us to see the Chiefs, the Chargers would have to win this weekend.  Pretty unlikely, IMO.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to LuvsThosePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

For us to see the Chiefs, the Chargers would have to win this weekend.  Pretty unlikely, IMO.

[/QUOTE]

Probably so but there is always a chance with SD.  If Rivers catches fire then look out, he can put up yards and points.  Add in if Dalton plays like he did last week then the Chargers have a very good chance.  On the other hand, we all know that if Rivers tries too hard to make things happen and makes poor decisions, both that he tends to do more often then not then it will be a easy Bengals victory.  But I don't count the Chargers out of this one.  I think it's going to be a very interesting and fun game to watch.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to LuvsThosePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

cheifs winning in INDy might be less likely...  but,  "that's why they play the games"...