Who would you rather at safety today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

Who would you rather at safety today?

Who would you have rather had a safety today:

Brandon Merriweather and James Sanders or these two nitwits we had out there today?

I understand Merriweather was a little bit of a bad egg and BB wanted to bing in some new blood...  if we had gotten something in trade for him I would have felt a bit better about it.

At least Merriweather and Sanders understood the defensive system and played fairly well...  these two that played today looked terrible...

Losing Rasi Dowling and Chung in a game leaves this team with a pretty bad secondary.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Who would you rather at safety today?

I actually thought number 30 played okay . . . at least I saw him with good coverage on one or two plays . . .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Who would you rather at safety today?

At the time, I guess it was a numbers game for the S position - and BB thought we could get away with using inexperienced players. Unfortunately, it's too late to get Sanders back from the Falcons.