Who would you root for Bills or Jets?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

Who would you root for Bills or Jets?

If Bills lose, and Pats win, we are AFC E#1 again and if Bills win, Jets are pretty much toast at 4-4. Slim chances of sneaking into playoffs via wild card as there are several teams with better records. Again, I'm assuming that we win and have a 6-2 record!
    I'm having hard time trying to root for one team as I hate both, JEts more thab Bills!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from James-B. Show James-B's posts

Re: Who would you root for Bills or Jets?

In Response to Re: Who would you root for Bills or Jets?:
    [QUOTE] I couldn't bring myself to root for the Jets no matter what.
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

Agreed, could never root for the Jests no matter what......however, I do think it is going to be a great game to watch, if we get it here on CBS......The Bills starting LT is out, so look for a lot of blitzing type stuff by the JEsts......anyone wanna predict the outcome?

How 'bout Bills 24, Jests 17  ??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

bills. everytime.

When was the last time a bills fan came in here to talk smack? I cant remember any. cussword, the ones i know are just happy to be over .500, and too busy celebrating that to rub our noses in the loss.

The jets though? they can go F themselves. if it comes down to the jets VS anybody, with the jets winning and the jets and patriots making the playoffs, or the jets losing and neither making it to the big dance. id rather the jets lose. I want phatrex to never ever win a superbowl.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

i could root for the bills, especially because they're underdogs and their fans are great for standing by their consistently terrible team, which i respect

i couldn't root for the jets with a gun to my head, though

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

Bills, could never root for the Jets. And besides, shame on the Pats if they can't catch the Bills.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from saigonsmuggler. Show saigonsmuggler's posts

Pats are only my second favorite team...

My most favorite team are whoever happen to play the Yets!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

I couldn't bring myself to root for the Jets no matter what.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealhabs. Show montrealhabs's posts

jets suck suck suck....let's go BUFFALO!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I'm not going to root for either, however I would enjoy seeing the Jets lose...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Anytime the Jets lose its a holiday.

And the Pats should have to earn a division title. The Pats control their own destiny.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I'm not rooting for either but hope the Jets stink it up.  I just can't wait for Rex to have to eat his words about going to the SB.  Would love for the Jets to be out of the run by week 10 or 11 and Ryan had to answer questions about it for the rest of the season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]bills. everytime. When was the last time a bills fan came in here to talk smack? I cant remember any. cussword, the ones i know are just happy to be over .500, and too busy celebrating that to rub our noses in the loss. The jets though? they can go F themselves. if it comes down to the jets VS anybody, with the jets winning and the jets and patriots making the playoffs, or the jets losing and neither making it to the big dance. id rather the jets lose. I want phatrex to never ever win a superbowl.
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

Yep, always Bills.  Jets need NO success to puff themselves up.  They are like a virus, you gotta keep taking the antibiotics way after you feel better, or the thing can come roaring back.  They feel good if they win ANYTHING and get all loud and puffy.  So, Bills.  If we can win out and end up even, we will settle with them then.  Or not.  Either way, fair fight and winner takes all.  NO JETS EVER.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from akoko. Show akoko's posts

Like I said before if Pats needs the jet to win the game against the Bills in other for Pats to get into playoffs I will still root for the Bills

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

The Bills for sure. They compete hard even when losing. They don't put on airs, or showboat, they show genuine emotion. They stick together and support each other. They are team oriented, hard nosed and tough. Kind of like the 2001 Patriots.

The Jets? Fuggedaboudit.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Bills have easier schedule going forward , but they  are a team more likely to regress.

Jets get us next, so after a loss to the Bills, the pats can put them away at 4-5...

Go Bills .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

F the Jets

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]Like I said before if Pats needs the jet to win the game against the Bills in other for Pats to get into playoffs I will still root for the Bills
    Posted by akoko[/QUOTE]

Don't agree there, Pats and Bills are tied with the tie breaker the head to head going to the bills.  If the Pats take care of business and beat the Bills at home them everything will take care of it self.

IMO if I thought other wise I would not think the Pats are as good as the Bills or better.  I cannot bring myself without throwing up to even think about hopping for a Jets win.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I refuse to root for the Jets. I would rather see them have a terrible season and take our chances with who ever makes it to the playoffs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Actually, how about the game finishing in a TIE after overtime??!!  Wouldn't that scr*w both teams in the standings?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I want the first tie since 2002.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]I want the first tie since 2002.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

Exactly, only thing that would be better is if the could both lose!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Who would you root for Bills or Jets?:
    [QUOTE]If Bills lose, and Pats win, we are AFC E#1 again and if Bills win, Jets are pretty much toast at 4-4. Slim chances of sneaking into playoffs via wild card as there are several teams with better records. Again, I'm assuming that we win and have a 6-2 record! I'm having hard time trying to root for one team as I hate both, JEts more thab Bills!
    Posted by bmadmax82[/QUOTE]

Bills hands down. I want the Jets buried. We can take care of the Bills when that time comes

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Even in their heyday with Kelly, Bruce Smith and 4 AFC championships the fans were still humble and likeable. That is my kind of team. The Bills are the real America's team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

refs will be there for the Jets......just watch

Sections
Shortcuts