Who would you sign?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paparui. Show paparui's posts

Who would you sign?

Neither of the guys you mentioned since they aren't good players. Law at least knows our Defense and while he's not the same player he once was he'd still be a solid starting CB. Archuletta isn't good and never lived up to his potential coming out and Anderson is old and broken down. Something is up with Anderson if Cincy cut him so I wouldn't touch him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1r3d12. Show m1r3d12's posts

Who would you sign?

Detha O'Neal maybe Joey Harrington we could use a Veteran QB

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Who would you sign?

Joey Harrington? You kidding me? Joey Harrington? There aren't many football players I can say are worse than Matt Cassel, but you just named one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flounder1967. Show flounder1967's posts

Who would you sign?

Simms or Harrington. I would like to see Ty Law back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

Who would you sign?

I agree with you and so stated last season prior to his release and reclaimed off waviers and assigned to the practice squad. You can't imagine the heat I took last season. He'll be a great player and is beening tutored by R Moss.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Who would you sign?

I'd take Simms over Harrington in a heartbeat. But a least Harrington has won an NFL game and has thrown a TD pass within the last 7 years. What has Cassel done. But what ever is going to happen Scott and BB have forgotten more about football than I know. In them--I trust.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Who would you sign?

Willie anderson
    TyLaw
    RockyBoiman
    Eugeine wilson

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

Who would you sign?

The fewer free agents we pick up the better. It's a sign of a true weakness if we start dropping and picking up in any area. With that said there ARE obvious weaknesses on this teams that need to be addressed but each addition is an investment. An investment that these players are capable of filling a role, learning the offense and (generally speaking) adding value over current or former players in those spots.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from loonyguy. Show loonyguy's posts

Who would you sign?

Steve Grogan, Ronnie Lippet, and John Hannah should do it...GETURDONE Bill!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Who would you sign?

Cassel might suck, but Chris Simms and Joey Harrington definitely suck. Nobody wants those douchebags in the Pats locker room.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Who would you sign?

Damon Huard is 35. Which is young. Compared to Brett.

Edit: This was in response to a poster who stated that Huard is young. The post was removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bs1123. Show bs1123's posts

Who would you sign?

Rosie Colvin anyone?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Who would you sign?

TE Justin Pelle was cut by Miami for salary issues. He might be worth a look.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Who would you sign?

Ryan Grant was sent via a trade from NY not a free agent pick up if i am remembering correctly. I would go out and sign Willie Andrews right now if i was BB. The guy is a pro bowler who is nearing the end of his career...sound like a Pats pick up to you? He could come in right now and play either RG or RT and be better then the player at that spot, hell you can sign him to be the RT and bumb Kazcur to the inside to play RG till Neal is good to go. Willie would probally be looking for a ring before he hangs um up which means we could get him for cheap. Why are we even waiting for this signing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Who would you sign?

also i really liked teh idea posted by someone before that we need to try and entice Larry Allen to come out of retirement. If he was playing RG for us right now we would have nothing to worry about.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

Re: Who would you sign?

YEA!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

of the unsigned it doesn't look like the pickin's are that great. better to let the chips fall where they will come the draft

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

In Response to Re: Who would you sign?:
    of the unsigned it doesn't look like the pickin's are that great. better to let the chips fall where they will come the draft
    Posted by kansaspatriot

LOL kansas this post was made 2years ago (X i just thought id get a kick out of who wuld reply