who ya got in todays Iron Bowl?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

I love an upset, but I think 'Bama rolls.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: who ya got in todays Iron Bowl?

Don't really watch College sports but.....RRRROOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLTIIIIIIIIIIIDE. Did I say that right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

Living here in the Florida panhandle, I've heard the arguments of local Alabama and Auburn fans for the past two weeks intensify.  That being said and having no dog in this fight, I do have my opinion.

Auburn's success has relied too heavily on its strong running game which has accumulated 200 yards per game.  Alabama's defense has given up an average 3 yards per carry by opponents.  I believe Saban (ala Belichick) will try to take away Auburn's #1 strength and ratchet up his run defense and force Auburn to go to the air more frequently.

I cannot envision Auburn's defense consistently stopping McCarron and his multifaceted offense.

Thus the Tide will pluck the War Eagles feathers and exceed the 9.5 point spread by a bunch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

BAMA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Would love to see The Bo Jackson's pull the upset, but think Bama rolls... ah, Tide.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Bama cheating better than auburn right now, roll tide....lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Bama of course

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

^^^^ WOW.....down boy

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Anyone watching the game?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

What is your opinion of Michign going for 2 at the end of the game down 42 to 41?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone watching the game?

[/QUOTE]

yup Tigers giving them a run for it

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What is your opinion of Michign going for 2 at the end of the game down 42 to 41?

[/QUOTE]

courageous but foolish go for the tie and take your chances in OT

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

99 yards TD play.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Lol @ Alabama

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

What the heck, I'll take Auburn.

When's the game?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

holy ef fin cow I got my upset

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

What a finish.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Bama a 99 yard td Auburn a 110 yarder for the win

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Sois Ohio state #2 or #1 now?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sois Ohio state #2 or #1 now?

[/QUOTE]

OSU definitely not #1.  Barely beat an average Michigan team.   Even #2 is not guaranteed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Its one thing if you lose your shot at a third consecutive National Championship if you get beat because the other team is better than you, but to lose to your in state rival on the last play of the year to end your perfect season because YOU are stupid as hell by trying to ask a freshman to kick a 57- yarder with 1-sec left with a TIE score?! What if they block it? What if they RETURN IT BECAUSE ALL ODDS ARE THAT THE KID IS SHORT AND THEY COULD RETURN IT 108-yards for a game winning TD?!!!! lemme guess, NICK WELKER SABAN is his full name? That my friends is a coaching choke by the numbers. Guess the Saban to Texas talk picks up this week. Wow. Thank GOD for Bill!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

the odds of that return are so high it was worth the attempt. The bad coaching came in using Foster to kick the other FG's 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

the odds of that return are so high it was worth the attempt. The bad coaching came in using Foster to kick the other FG's 

Not if you consider how many things could go wrong, King. Bad snap over holders head pick up by rush score, block and run for TD, 57yards for a freshmanns 4th try of the whole year. You dont take a chance that the other team touches the ball ON THE LAST PLAY. Not with a tie score. Kneel and go to OT. 47-yrds? MAYBE. Unbelievable call, but great ending for a non-BAMA fan. Fact is, field goal teams arent well versed on kick return coverage. Not like kick off teams are. As you saw, the runner didnt do much except run left, straight, score. Whew!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

all things considered I agree, play for OT, Michigan should have done the same......coach got some 'splainin' to do