who ya got in todays Iron Bowl?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: who ya got in todays Iron Bowl?

" lemme guess, NICK WELKER SABAN is his full name? "

Throwing Welker under the bus in this post is classless. 

I'm not a Welker guy and can't stand Saban but Saban has multiple rings. He made a bad decision perhaps but he is hardly a choker.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

all things considered I agree, play for OT, Michigan should have done the same......coach got some 'splainin' to do

you know it!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

" lemme guess, NICK WELKER SABAN is his full name? "

Throwing Welker under the bus in this post is classless. 

I'm not a Welker guy and can't stand Saban but Saban has multiple rings. He made a bad decision perhaps but he is hardly a choker.

Lighten up BTS. Its all in fun. Horrendous decision, but you are right. Cheap shot at Saban who is a true champion. My bad. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Saban lost this game when he decided to go for it on 4th and 2 when a chip shot 30 yard FG was in hand to make it a two score game.  With that Alabama defense, how could he not trust it to keep Auburn from two scores with less than 6 minutes to go in the game.  IMHO, he let his "other" head think this one through by dissing the Auburn defense by feeling they couldn't stop his O from gaining 2 yards.  Saban lost this one.

This decision reminds us of a similar attempt on a 4th and 2 which hurt a particular teams chances to win a game and their HC was questioned a lot. You all remember that against a certain nemesis?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

had to be one Nick saban's worst games ever.  He relied on a kicker that couldn't deliver, and made the worst mistake ever on the last second of the game. Wow

Sections
Shortcuts