In Response to Who's better Sanchez or Tebow?:
    [QUOTE]I'd take Tebow.
    Posted by vbnm026[/QUOTE]

Give it a few more games, before making that decision

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPATT. Show SANPATT's posts

Re: Who's better Sanchez or Tebow?

Tebow better....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Tebow. sanchez has 3 years and still looks like a rookie and makes a ton of mistakes.

Tebow is a winner. He finds a way and he will learn to throw.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jets can no longer hide Mark Sanchez

Mark SanchezAP

The headlines from Thursday night’s game will be about Tim Tebow.  They also should be about the lack of progress by the Jets offense in year three of the Mark Sanchez era.

The Jets defense is the same as it ever was, a Super Bowl caliber group. It played a sensational game on Thursday night, and any moderately competent offense and quarterback would have easily put the Broncos away before Tebowmania took hold.

Consider: The Broncos started five possessions in Jets territory. They got three points out of those five chances.

In the 10 drives leading into Denver’s game-winning march, the Broncos had two first downs. Denver went three and out eight times in that span, including four straight times. It was as dominant a defensive performance as you’ll see.

At this point, all the Jets ask Mark Sanchez to do is not make the big mistake. He still made it, delivering seven points to the Broncos on a game-changing third quarter pick six.

Throws like that make the Jets run on third down and punt the ball away instead of playing to win. Throws like that make Rex Ryan play it conservative even when the Jets face a terrible secondary like the Patriots. The Jets don’t trust their quarterback.

Sanchez is leading the same streaky offense with non-stop slants that puttered around .500 into December in 2009.

You can only hide your quarterback for so long, and Sanchez’s stagnation is plain for everyone to see.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Buster Olney 
    Elias:Tim Tebow's dash was the longest game-winning touchdown run by a quarterback in the final minute of the fourth quarter in NFL history.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Sanchez, but that isn't saying very much.  Tebow is a terrible passer.  What I saw last night proved that.  His running offense reminds me of what happened with the wildcat.  Initially it was very successful.  Then teams learned to counter it and you just don't see it anymore.  Tebow is a flash in the pan at quarterback.  He might make a good running back, however.  As for Happy Feet Sanchez, 'nuff said.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I found myself asking the same question.

I would give the nod to Mark as far as being able to consistently throw more accurate balls, but he has nowhere near the heart and character of Tebow who has that team on his shoulders and they believe.

Sanchez meanwhile is dating a 17 y/o girl just because he can.

Its like if I lived in a town where rape was legal , would i go out and start raping girls everyday. Sour cream Sanchez is pathetic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

All Tebow does is win games..He will improve because he wants to.  And just in case he doesn't i suspect he will live happily ever after.  He won't be pissing away his money like most of the other idiots do playing pro sports.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I would cry myself to sleep if I had either one of them at the helm of my team!! I would take Tebow for attitude alone...it's clear he has a desire to win no matter what his skills are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Should we even care which one is better. As long as we beat them Jets and Broncos fans can argue between themselves while watching us in the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

I'd still take orton over both

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Which one shrugs off losses and says "we'll just have to go 15-1"?

Which one goes out and wins games no one thinks they can win?

Sanchez had one TD pass yesterday, to the other guys.  Tebow didn't throw any TD passes to the other guys.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

I understand Rexy brought up the Pats in his post game news conference. I guess he was so infatuated with losing to us he forgot to prepare for the Broncos. His only hope now is that us and a half dozen other teams collapse in December while the Jets win out. They'll be no backing into the playoffs for the Jets this year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Well I know one thing, Tebow deserves no credit for that game winning drive.  The Broncos defense won that game.  QBs don't deserve any credit for game winning drives if they played poorly before that.

And the Jets defense should not be blamed or receive any criticism for giving up that game winning TD.  It's a 55 minute game when it comes to evaluating performances.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Sanchez is better so far, but he has peaked.

Tebow is "God-awful", LOL.   I've seen local H.S. QBs pass better...and I have only seen a handful of H.S. games.  That was pathetic!  And I am a bonafide Gator.

Yeah, he is winning games now, but like Rusty wrote, the second times teams play him they will have him beat.  

I can see him as talented enough to possbily play TE.  The guy has an undeniable knack for finding seams and is big enough to knock down tacklers.  I didn't think that five weeks ago.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

They both stink, Tebow will win more due to his feet but neither can make big time throws.  Tebow is filling all the Bronco's fans with false hope, a false messiah if you will.  That's fine with me, they deserve to lose for as long as possible for no reason other than Shannon Sharpe.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

I started laughing maniacally when I saw the Jets blitz 8 on that final play.  WHY would you do that to Tebow? WHY?

The guy is horrible as a passer.  You can't just say "he'll get better because he wants to get better."  While I have no doubt the guy is a tremendously hard worker, you have to have some natural ability.  He has NONE as a passer.  His mechanics are horrible.  The reason he doesn't throw many picks is because he's SO inaccurate that the ball is usually nowhere near his receiver.  There were Broncos receivers wide open all night, and Tebow would bounce it 6-7 yards in front of them.

The guy's gritty, the guy's obviously a leader, the guy has "it"... but he's not and will never be a good quarterback.  Intangibles alone aren't enough in the pros; they'll carry you for awhile, but sooner or later, talent wins out.  Sanchez, for all his faults, is going to have a decent NFL career; starting for average teams, backing up on good ones.  He is some semblance of an NFL quarterback, at least.  Which is more than can be said of Tebow.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Where's WeDerr and JETMagione and all the other YETS trolls?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

It's hard to compare the two until Tebow actually starts to runs regular pass plays in the percentages other NFL QBs do. I'll give him one thing though..he can't be as dumb as Sanchez.
     Tebow's true tests have yet to come. While the Broncos current offensive style has worked against bottom feeders and mid level teams he has yet to be challenged by a top team. The Bronco's helter skelter offense may be fun to watch but it's not going to get them far if they're looking to make and win in the playoffs sometime in the future. Eventually someone is going to nail Tebow when he runs and if he's down by more than one score in the second half against a quality team he's going to have to pass.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Tebow has the intangibles that lets say, Brady has.

Unfortunately he does not even have 10% of the passing skill.

Yes he has field awareness for finding good running routes or performing the option, can that be translated into pocket awarness?

Don't know..but I would rather have a Tebow and work with him than a Sanchez or  even a talent like Rivers who in my opinion is not a winner.

Sections
Shortcuts