Whos down for drafting Golden Tate in the first round and getting Jerr Hughes in the 2nd?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: Whos down for drafting Golden Tate in the first round and getting Jerr Hughes in the 2nd?

My guess is the Jets end up with Tate.  He might go earlier to the Bengals but that's a huge maybe.  The trouble is you have to look at the talent at that 22 spot.  Mathews, Weatherspoon and Williams would be picks that would happen before Tate. 

Hughes will be long gone before the Patspick in the 2nd round.

And let's stop this silliness on T.O..  There is a reason why he is not in demand this off season.  The guy is done.  The balls he drops would drive Tom and Bill crazy. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joakimbrian. Show Joakimbrian's posts

Re: Whos down for drafting Golden Tate in the first round and getting Jerr Hughes in the 2nd?

i just want Jerry hughes!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

GOLDEN WHO?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In Response to Re: Whos down for drafting Golden Tate in the first round and getting Jerr Hughes in the 2nd?:
    GOLDEN WHO?
    Posted by jaycee1m

GOLDEN POTATOES!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

IMO Golden Tate is the best WR in the draft. I dont like ND but Tate was amazing to watch every saturday.  Im not totally against this idea

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Whos down for drafting Golden Tate in the first round and getting Jerr Hughes in the 2nd?:
    In Response to Re: Whos down for drafting Golden Tate in the first round and getting Jerr Hughes in the 2nd? : Hughes will not be there at #44, so a moot discussion.  The Pats will have to use #22 to get a OLB pass rusher: Kindle, Graham or Hughes are the guys in my opinion. All will likely be taken in R1.  There are plenty of good receivers that should be there in at #44.
    Posted by CanadianPat

I'd take a good OL if available at 22. Slim chance but possibly available would be Iupati (If he gets past SF's second pick) or Pouncey (if he gets past Steelers).

If not, then I would go for OLB. That would be Hughes for me. I think he's the only one with the versatility to rush and play in open field. I actually think he is by far the best fit at OLB, as the Pats uses that role.

To me Graham is more suited to playing a role similar to Freeney's. He's going to be a damn good pass rusher, but not complete enough for the OLB role.

Kindle, I don't like so much. He's one dimensional in that he can only rush. But he is not as strong as Graham, and I don't think he has enough moves to compensate.